Countdown till you see you SO.

5 weeks, 4 days, 12 hours.

This is a very special visit as it's going to be our first holiday together first time we're together in a country that isn't my England or his Denmark. We're going to Marmaris, Turkey. He flys to London on June the 26th, we fly to Turkey on the 28th, we return to London on the 4th of July and he stays in London for five days before going back to Copenhagen.

I can't wait!

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 weeks, 4 days, 12 hours.

This is a very special visit as it's going to be our first holiday together first time we're together in a country that isn't my England or his Denmark. We're going to Marmaris, Turkey. He flys to London on June the 26th, we fly to Turkey on the 28th, we return to London on the 4th of July and he stays in London for five days before going back to Copenhagen.

I can't wait!

Aww, it sounds so romantic! CS and I have a trip planned like that later this year. It's still technically in my country but he's flying here and then we are driving to the place. Being in a 4,000 mile LDR we commute with nothing BUT flying, I told him I wanted to do something where we actually DROVE together some where lol.

Aww, it sounds so romantic! CS and I have a trip planned like that later this year. It's still technically in my country but he's flying here and then we are driving to the place. Being in a 4,000 mile LDR we commute with nothing BUT flying, I told him I wanted to do something where we actually DROVE together some where lol.

Thats because you live in such a damn big country

• 2 weeks later...

Archived