Horrible accusations about sexual assault.. can this be real? Oo

NightLily

I think taking a some what reserved position for now is your best bet. And I'm sure she could use one more person in her life showing some stability - being who you always have been.

You can answer her questions she might have about your memories and what you know, and just show love.

I'm so sorry you are in the middle of this. Very difficult situation.

I think taking a some what reserved position for now is your best bet. And I'm sure she could use one more person in her life showing some stability - being who you always have been.

You can answer her questions she might have about your memories and what you know, and just show love.

I'm so sorry you are in the middle of this. Very difficult situation.

I think you are right.. it is just sorta like.. uhhh why are you telling me this while I am driving? Like, blurting it out so suddenly. Of course I didn't say that but then I am racking my mind trying to remember that period of time. And then wondering.. hm what am i supposed to do?

There are a few possible explanations for the situation and then she could be crying for attention or he could have intentionally have done something wrong.

So I think I will just try to keep an open mind and maybe not dwell on it too much for the time being.

Archived