• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have had two more migraines since. This seems to be a bad month for them because of all the winter storms. I had one most of the day yesterday and fell asleep around 7:30 and just woke up and it is gone thankfully. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Top Discussions this Week

• Our picks

• Girls Will Act Like THIS When They Develop Feelings For You (Early Signs Of Affection & Attraction)
      Is she developing feelings for me? In today's video we're going to be discussing those very early initial signs she is developing feelings for you. Just as a girl starts to fall for you her actions and behaviours will begin to change when she's around you. From the types of texts she sends you to the way she is in your company.

There is no better feelings in the world than that of falling in love with someone. Finding someone that you can share your life with is the best and it's something that everyone is searching for. Women are known for wearing their hearts on their sleeves, and when they fall for someone they fall deeply for them. And often experience the feeling of love before the other person does. So they normally try to keep this to themselves though because they don't like feeling vulnerable. And they want to make sure that you feel the same before they say anything.

So because of this it can make it difficult for the men because it's hard to tell if they are developing feelings for you or not. It often means that men have to take that initial risk and announce their feelings before a lady does. So today's video I'm going to tell you what girls do when they start to develop feeling for you. Now this is going to help you understand when a lady likes you or if she doesn't. And it should help you be more confident when it comes to making that first move.

• 0 replies
    • How to Break the Spell of Trauma Bond Relationships
      Can you be addicted to a person? If romantic relationships turn to obsession, especially after they're over, it's time to heal trauma bonds that "hook" you in to people who are selfish, manipulative, and who "blow hot and cold." In this video I respond to a letter from a man who struggles to detach from an ex who tries to keep him at arm's length, but hooked on her all the same.

• 0 replies
    • 7 SIGNS YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE (Even If You Don’t Think So)! 😏
      7 SIGNS YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE (Even If You Don’t Think So)! 😏 // Do you ever feel like you aren’t attractive? If yes, then you are totally normal! However, it’s time for you to know the truth. Once you learn the signs you are an attractive man and the signs you are attractive to women, your life will never be the same. This is about more than how to look good or how to attract women. These signs help you see why you actually can attract women in a way that makes them want a relationship with you! EVEN if you sometimes feel that’s impossible. Ready to learn how to know if you’re attractive and the signs you’re attractive? Let’s dive into 7 Signs You Are Attractive (EVEN If You Don’t Think So)!

• 0 replies
    • The Social Minimalist | Can we be Happy without Friends?
      A minimalist lifestyle concerns itself with minimizing the number of material resources we need to be satisfied. A tremendous benefit of this approach is the reduced cost of living. The less we need, the more time, money, and energy we save. So, can we also apply minimalism to our social connections to gain the same benefits? Can we be happy with a minimal amount of friends, or even without friends? This video explores the benefits and downsides of friendship, the current state of friendships, and if we actually need friends.

• 0 replies
    • 6 Secret Habits Smart People Do Every Day
      Do you find yourself more productive in the morning or at night? Did you know that smart people tailor their work routine to whether they are a night owl or a morning bird?

• 0 replies