Bare bottom spanking and back problems

I used to be bare bottom spanked, until I was maybe 17ish. It happened fairly frequently, generally with some kind of kitchen tool or a hand.

I have had low back pain for years plus a numbness in some parts. I am not that old and have never had a back injury. Could it be related to being spanked? I saw some info on that not too long ago and wanted to see if anyone had any info on that.

Spanking sucks.

I used to be bare bottom spanked, until I was maybe 17ish. It happened fairly frequently, generally with some kind of kitchen tool or a hand.

I have had low back pain for years plus a numbness in some parts. I am not that old and have never had a back injury. Could it be related to being spanked? I saw some info on that not too long ago and wanted to see if anyone had any info on that.

Spanking sucks.

It is so unlikely the two are related that, well, I can't think of a suitable metaphor right now but let's just go with 99% probability that it's unrelated.

Until 17? That is quite old to be spanked.
Just what I was about to say too. Had I been spanked at that age, the next on the door would be the cops and I would lose total respect for them plus it sounds pervertish. Who in this day sees the bare bottom of a late teen?? Unless you're sick.

As for your back problems, I don't know. If it was a very hard and painful spanking enough to leave welts then maybe yes. In that case, do go to therapist.

I doubt back problems would come from the actual spanking, but if all of the spanking were delivered OTK or they had you simply standing then bending over with nothing to hold on to, that might have something to do with it..I suppose it just depends on just how frequently it happened. Don't hold me to this, though, I'm not that educated on the subject Just a guess.

As for the other posters, try and think about how you're making this person feel...they were probably already somewhat embarrassed about the fact, and they didn't come here asking for opinions on their personal life, or to hear people calling their parents perverts. Just because parents spank their teenagers does not make them perverts. This practice has probably been in their family for decades, and it's their way of life. Don't insult it, that's just immature. v.v They came for help and serious answers.

Anyway, I'm not trying to start anything, I know everyone has a right to their opinion and whatnot, I'm just suggesting you think about how you may be making the poster feel before hitting 'send'.

Hey, I wouldn't know if they're related but I don't think so, unless you were ever hit on your back or if you were made to assume a strainful position that took a toll on your back. I would definitely look into it though. You don't need to share your hypothesis with your doctor, you can just get an opinion first and see what the reason might be.

Archived