Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I don't even know what to say right now. I can't settle my thoughts enough to really figure out how I feel. I was doing so good! Now I can feel myself wanting to reach out for you again when before I had cut you out of my life as completely as was possible. My friends and family keep telling me that the reason for you contacting me was an excuse to see me because of the way you went about it. It really does seem like it. You haven't contacted me since and I am grateful for that so we'll see if you try to pursue this or if you will do what I suggested. I have a feeling you do what I suggested. I think it's what's best for me. I don't want to see you and I don't want to talk to you. I know that if I did it would set me back to square one and I've come a long way since you left me. I will not allow you to take away my self respect anymore. I just got it back and I like finally knowing that I am worthy of being treated with respect by not only myself but by others as well.

one more mixed message woman, and Im calling you out on it. You can either make up your mind to be with me or not. Not like I care either way, at this point all I feel for you is sexual attraction, because you cut my heart out and shat all over my efforts to make you happy.

Please stop messing with me, just stop it. As if I had any say in the matter. How many people do you do this to to pass the time? I was so tempted to justify myself and my inappropriate actions to her and let her know what the truth is, but what the hell right do I have to do that? Your ignoring my contacts and silence ever since - let's just say it doesn't mean wanting anything to do with me.

Maybe what she's hearing is the truth, all I have is the lie. It's none of my business any more, but I never had any say in what you do. Stop it, unless you're sadistic. Stop trying to make me believe you when you're telling the same thing to someone else. You would never say it to me. All this has no meaning to you in the real world. You don't even acknowledge that I exist.

And yes, I'm still playing the game.

You always had me. You felt something for me as well. I know it. But I just wasn't good enough for you so you moved on to someone else. And now it's happening again because I'm still not good enough and I have to close my heart to you. I have nothing to prove or to explain to you. Don't try and prise me open again only to discard me. I have no idea why you act as you do, or why you just want attention, nothing real. You don't want me, you've let me know again and again - and then you act as if you do.

Right now I hate you more than I can say I still love you. You took a super low blow at me yesterday just to get a response from me. It took every once of who I am not to give you that response. You are an evil evil person. I refuse to even give you the time of day anymore. Even if you came to me right now and say you didn't mean it and that you were so sorry I would turn my back to you and walk away. How dare you even say what you said to me know well I wanted so badly to have a child with you but you didn't want to and now it's my fault. F*** you. I hope you get what's coming to you, cause karma is a *****. I hope I never hear your voice again or even see your face. GOOD BYE

It's been exactly one month and I still don't understand any of this. I know I should just stop trying to figure out when and where things went wrong but I just can't. The day before you broke up with me you were telling me how much you loved me. That you could never bear the thought of ever losing me. Well now you've lost me and I don't understand how you can act like I don't even matter anymore. All our dreams and plans for the future that YOU always brought up are now gone. How can it be over just like that? Was everything you said to me a lie?

I hope someday I understand all of this.

Yes....Everything they say is and was a lie, you will never know what happened, you will never know how or when things went wrong......

They simply abandon us and we must watch our futures become our pasts.....

This is very true. Nothing makes sense what happened to me. It's been months for me trying to figure out what happened. Months of beating myself up because the ex fience made it believe it was my fault. Even if it was only a few words she said before living it really makes you think.

I miss you...its so painful that you dont remember anymore..its heartbreaking that we're back to being strangers again..after 10 years, you just left me with all the memories.. im happy to know that you're happy with her.. i want to let you go, i want this feelings to just fade away.. i want to be happy again and feel that i am whole again.

I'm happy that I get to easily ignore you. Yes, the thought of you still makes me angry, but I can let it go quickly now. I'm not going to go back on the forum where we both frequent until maybe a couple of weeks from now. I need to heal, for me, not for you. I wish I could have had everything with you, but of course, your stupidity and your best friend had to f*ck things up between us.

Not my fault.

Finally BALETED your a$$ outta my phone list!! I hated seeing your stupid name, even after I changed it to "Ash The Ex"...

Had no further need for it or silly reminders of you.....

I can honestly say I don't know your #, never did and I'm glad about that...

Later Baybay!!

I never got to thank you. I so enjoyed and appreciated your sparkly pursuit over three months just for a date. and I so appreciate what it felt like to walk beside you and feel the shelter of your towering/holding presence. our conversations were some of the best of my adult life. I felt like the yummiest woman in the world with you. and I often felt very calm. thank you for the calm.

it was my pleasure to read to you during your panicky insomnia. your rest felt like a personal accomplishment during those nights. some of the happiest, least loneliest moments of my life happened near you. it was my honor to be yours. and even though our time in each other's lives have ended, know that I'm wishing every good thing.

I hope we can be friends one day.

This anger is 18 months too late. I'm not angry because you've moved on, but because you pretended for a while that you weren't dropping me, and then froze me out. I couldn't confide in anyone or complain - because you hadn't really done anything. It was on me if I had any unrealistic expectations of you. Etc. Now, you're long gone, and I've only really accepted that for certain for a few months. This aftermath is mine to deal with. I won't make it about you.

I don't hate you. I just hate that you left me with memories of you and family that now I have to deal with. And the fact I don't know where I went wrong. You were my fiance, you were going to be the mother of my child. We were one for 3 years and at the blink of a eye you called it quits. I was not a selfish guy. I always did what was best for the two of you.

I took another mans child in and loved him as my own after he left him. I gave you guys a better happy life.

I tried to reach out to you and you could even reply back. I tried to be there for the little guy that I treated as my son. And when you replied you told me there was some else. I was the dad for over 3 years. It's such a good feeling I was replaced so quick.

I left my high paying job , sold the house pretty much lost everything at the time it didn't matter because It was the right thing to do for the family. But during this time you were cheating on me and planning on leaving me.

Why did you make it seem like everything was perfect and let me do this.

I lost so much all at once. A wife to be that I loved and cherished so much, a son that I miss so much. The child we were planning on having to complete the family. And everything I work so hard for.

The future that we both planned that is not going to happen. All of this in a blink of a eye.

So really this was a lot to take in such a short time. Not once did I get angry at you. All I wanted was to know why. You just left me standing there starring at the walls. You just got up and walked out.

So here I am writing on a forum because yes I'm having a hard time with this. You have no clue how much pain this has caused me. I really started to second guess if the was a purpose for me being here about all this and how I felt.

My Dreams, My Works, Must wait until after Hell.....

I hold my honey and I store my bread

In little jars and cabinets of my will.

I label clearly, and each latch and lid

I bid, Be firm till I return from hell.

I am very hungry. I am incomplete.

And none can tell when I may dine again.

No man can give me any word but Wait,

The puny light. I keep eyes pointed in;

Hoping that, when the devil days of my hurt

Drag out to their last dregs and I resume

On such legs as are left me, in such heart

As I can manage, remember to go home,

My taste will not have turned insensitive

To honey and bread old purity could love.

Gwendolyn Brooks......

I was so nice to you even after all those hurtful things you said to me. Why was I so damn nice??? At least the last memory you have of me is walking away with my dignity intact. All I want to say now is **** you! How could you toy with my emotions and lead me on for as long as you did? I poured my heart out to you and was willing to fight for you, for us, and yet you couldn't give me another chance. You chose your problems instead of fighting to work it out with me. I deserve way better than you. Maybe one day I'll understand why you weren't the one for me and I'll be so thankful it didn't work out. Goodbye J.