Post here instead of contacting your ex!

They very well could have done it because they can't stand to see or hear from YOU without getting upset. Don't automatically assume it is only you that is suffering.

That is very true but I went 30+ days of NC after the break up so it wasn't as if she was hearing from me. Regardless, I will probably never know what her reasons are. One day though, she'l probably look back on how she went about everything and regret it.

Steer clear of the facebook too. I removed all of my mutual friends with my ex (20+ people) from my newsfeed and from my facebook chat. I put them all in a folder so I will never see anything about my ex at all. Keep up the good work and trust me, it will get better.

I wish I could forget you I don't want to remember what we had and feel sad anymore, or long for it to come back. Most of the time I just want you to go away, just like the pain in my heart. It's been five months, I know you've moved on and I want to move on too. I don't want to miss your ghost. You're a different person now, and I need to remember that.

I had a dream about you last night. It's the second dream I've had about you since we've been NC.

In the dream, I was in Tesco and saw you in front of me in the queue. I didn't say or do anything. I just pretended not to see you as I didn't want to break NC. But you turned around and saw me. You looked shocked. You approached me and we ended up having a conversation. You were wearing terrible clothes. You said you've been having a hard time without me the last few weeks.

Somehow I doubt you're having a hard time.

Last night I dreamt about another guy. Somebody I was dating end of last year.

Don't know why, was quite random but I'm relieved in a way. For the past 6 weeks, I've dreamt about you 15 times ( yes, I counted).

Woke up and thought of your smile. It still burns a hole in my mind.

... I know I know, it's over. We're done

I just need more time to think things through, I'll get there in the end!

I'm loosing hope. Which is good but it means loosing you and as with any loss it hurts. I'm just questioning what's the point in all of this? I try to have faith that I will grow from this but what if I don't? What if I just get more messed up & drive others away to?

I've lost a lot: a career, a home, pets, friends and, the most important of all of these, you. All of these things took years to build up. I feel like I'm stuck between wanting to be sad and mourn and the little voice in the back of my head saying move on life is short. I know that you will easily slide into option (b) whereas I am 100x more sentimental.

I don't know why I'm telling you this because I don't think you'd understand.

I hate you b.tch and still I have a secret hope that you will contact me once more when I asked you to remove my contacts and get out of my life. It's just the stupid side of my personality - that loving, hopeless, desperate which you were always abused for your comfort. I forgave myself for being this person, but I hate you from the bottom of my heart.

I loved you so much. I know we had fights. I know sometimes I go over the top and hurt you too much, but you hurt me as much as well. And at the end, you blame me that I was an abusive partner. You even got mad at me for greeting you on your birthday, calling me annoying and told me to leave you alone. Don't worry anymore, I will not bother you ever again. I hope you live a happy life with your new guy that you quickly replaced me with, but I also hope that karma does its thing. I don't want revenge, I just want you to experience the pain that I'm experiencing right now. And if you ever decide to contact me again, don't worry, I won't get mad at you. But at the same time, I won't be interested in talking to you for more than five minutes either. I wanted to be friends again, but all you did was push me away to make room for your new guy in your life. You even told me to go to sleep just so you can have an alone time with him. That was probably the most hurtful thing you told me in all of our relationship. I didn't show you that I was hurting then, but it really effed me up big time. I'm sorry, but I am not planning in talking to you again.

I love u so much baby, please remember that and know in your heart that I swear it will be different this time. I will not let us fail again!...I need you in my life sweetheart and I promise to u ill be a good girl and love you the way you deserve to be loves in a non judgemental, non jelous rageful of a way....It'll be different baby, please give me the chance....I miss feeling you next to me, I love you so much!!! Baby, you gotta know Im in love with you and you gotta know Id do anything for you because you id anything for me and i will never forget you because you took care of me....I love you baby, u hate mush, but i know you secretly love it...... babe, please..........I'm at a loss, I want to be with you for life, not trying to sew wild oats and not trying to keep you until someone better comes in, I want YOU!!! I love you baby....

Goddammit, I really messed up. What I did just now was unnecessary and childish, and you have a right to be angry at me. After this, it's too late for any kind of reconciliation. Perhaps it's for the best, since it seems I'm not doing nearly as well as I thought I was. Strict NC from now on.

I mean you really must have found some else. It hurts to think that you could be in a loved up phase with another woman whereas I just feel repulsed by the thought of another man.

I miss you. I love you. I'm sad you don't think we were special enough to save (that tore me in two). I miss the parrots. If you ever mistreat them I'll staple your b*ll*cks to a tree.

I don't really know what to say to you. I ask myself if I would even respond if you contacted me. You really had me fooled. I thought you were a nice guy. Regardless of your reasoning for texting that girl what you did, you should have been honest. I have ALWAYS been honest to you. I've never lied. I've never mislead. And I asked you from day 1 to always let me know what your intentions were. You led me to believe that you really wanted to take a step back. I took you to the basketball game with my free tickets, when I could have taken someone else. I listened to you and consoled you when you were feeling down. I stayed up with you while you were throwing up. I have NEVER ONCE done you wrong.

I'm not sure why you haven't tried to reach out to apologize. Do you REALLY think you aren't wrong? Do you REALLY think that I am stupid enough to believe that you meant nothing by it? Psh, I'm not paying back $45,000 in student loans for no reason. I'm a smart and well-educated woman. I'm sorry that you screwed around with dumb girls that worshiped you, but that is not going to fly with me. Have you not tried to reach out because you are EMBARRASSED? You should be! You are THIRTY ONE YEARS OLD! It is time to grow up, my friend!

I wonder if you will ever grow up. I'm starting to believe if I ever meant anything to you. How can you treat me like this? How could you promise me that you would never hurt me like everyone else did, and then turn around a hurt me just as bad? It is pathetic. It is pathetic that there are people like you in this world. People that are so self-centered and selfish that they don't think twice about who they hurt. I would NEVER treat anyone like that.

I can move on knowing that I did not do ONE thing wrong. Yes, I pushed for a future but get over it. There are plenty of other people out there that would appreciate having someone who wanted a future with them, someone who wouldn't cheat, someone who won't do them wrong. While you get off on getting attention from 22 year old little girls, girls that you KNOW you won't get attached too because you are too afraid to face your fears of commitment.

So the next time that you talk to someone about your relationship, make sure you dont LIE and say that they are all the same, that you haven't found someone who hasn't let you down. Because I was that girl. I was that girl that you were looking for. I was the one that wouldn't cheat, wouldn't like and would treat you like someone deserves to be treated. YOU were the one that LIED. So make sure you include that in your conversation!