Post here instead of contacting your ex!

well.... i probably did one of the worst things i could possibly do to myself for healing. i cant believe we slept with each other..smh...whats funny is your acting like the person who was dumped and im acting like the person who dumped you..any chance you get to contact me you do. we talked about this and i agree drunken words are sober thoughts then why are you fighting this...we actually talked sober and got alot of unsolved feeling and emotions out...its like your doing everything as if we were still dating then all the sudden ur like we cant go back to the way things were...im not riding this ride again..i dont get you...you keep asking me if im ok and this and that but it feels like your hurting more than i am right now.

I miss you. I have okay moments, and times when i just can't stop crying, today's been a bit of both, i'm trying to be a better person. I bought a provisional today. Next step is a job. You're the only person i ever, ever wanted to move out with, but i guess i'm going to have to go it alone, you want to move out with them, it's going to be so lonely, but i don't have you, and i can't. I can't fall asleep in your arms, i can't be stupid on skype with you, i can't make your dinner, or run you a bath, or get the boxer or the bulldog we wanted. It'll be me, in a place on my own, and you'll be with your friends. I'm getting used to being lonely now. I love you so much. Today's been hell.

I think a big roadblock in my healing has been my self-esteem/ego. Often, I feel that if you were to reach out to me it would let me know that I meant something to you. Or perhaps if you had a decent conversation with me the night we broke up. I don't know, something...something instead of remaining silent and walking out, never to be heard from again. Instead I was left with many unanswered questions, not to mention extreme hurt from what you did to me when I truly loved you. Words can't even capture the amount of pain I felt, so I won't even try.

If you were to just text me or make any kind of contact I feel it would affirm to me that the relationship meant something to you. You haven't...you won't...so theres my answer. It has been so difficult for me to accept it, because you meant everything to me. I have to analyze your actions and see that the entire relationship was a way to boost your ego and nothing more. It has to be it.

I just can't hold on to you anymore but it has been a process letting you go. It will continue to fade but I need to be more patient. It just seems like four months should be enough time and considering what you did, I should hate you with a passion. I admit I have looked at our photos from time to time but now they don't even provoke a response from me. I can't keep a memory alive anymore and eventually I'll have no choice...right?

A month ago, maybe even two, I was asking myself how long this was going to go on for? Hoping that by the next month I would "be over it". Well it just isn't that simple. I can't speculate about you anymore. I assume you're fine. I assume you are a cold-hearted, selfish human being not worthy of my love anymore. I don't know how to cut that final cord. If I did, I would have done it by now.

I literally dread waking up sometimes because I know you will be one of the first things I think about. How am I supposed to stop it? You linger around throughout the day in my mind despite the work I have to get done for my classes, and despite the work I have to do at my job. I want so badly to climb out of this rut. I want so badly to leave the memory of you behind for good.

To be honest, I understand why you suddenly stopped giving me any more of your bread crumbs while you're still with your less attractive rebound. Sure, you said it's been unstable. I was actually glad it is 'cuz it's only been less than a month. How pathetic. But you did say you didn't want us to hope for any recon anymore, which only implies that you really don't want me back. After sending you some of my crappy messages again about you being a jerk, you stopped sending the breadcrumbs. At first I was surprised, but after a while, I actually feel better about it.

I mean, why the hell do I want you back anyway? You cheated and I dumped your butt for it. I'm looking forward one day to sending you a text that says "Thanks for cheating on me. If you didn't, I wouldn't have found my boyfriend now. He's everything you're not and I'm thankful for that. Hope you're doing good with your rebound."

Or better yet, "I heard you're having a baby now. Congratulations and don't let the blessing interfere with your studies. Here's a baby bottle."

Okay, I'm being vindictive. I feel bad about it, but oh well. Haha.

Dear ex:

You were never there when I really needed you. I have given more than I should. I am tired of being your personal Dallas Cowboy cheerleader- I have been making excuses for you for years. We deserve to be happy. This is not it. Although I want to know why you treat me so bad, I know you will just have some grand justification. Over ten years have gone by and you have only said you were sorry three times. You stole my heart without risking yours. You used love for bad. I am not the same person anymore. Once I believed in love- now I am changed. I will not again. You turned me into you. How terrible is that? Love is a sickness.

I was reading something online this morning, im not sure how i came accross it, i think it was how to know if a guy is using you, i really wish i had read that article many months ago and maybe then i would have known what to expect. Eventhou youve hurt me and that was the one thing i never expected you to do, i still remember what it felt like to kiss you and even if it didnt mean as much to you as it ment to me, i dont care because some of those days i spent with you were the happiest ive ever been, its slow progress but im getting over you, ive let the anger go, i no longer cry, i still miss you but ive accepted that what we had just wasnt what i thought it was, no matter what we were i was happy when i was with you and i know you were happy too, some things just arnt ment to be in the end, missing your laugh.

I miss you so much, talking to you before was so hard, i don't regret saying i love you, if i feel it i'll never stop saying it, i just wish you'd have said it back, i would have been able to get to sleep hours ago. It's hard believing you don't feel it anymore, that 4 years have just been for nothing. I suspect that after thursday you'll never want to talk to me again, you'll have no reason to.

Just don't forget me, i won't forget you, no matter what, you were my first and only real love, not a day goes by where you're not on my mind. I'm sorry i drove you to ending it, i was in a bad place and no one was there to help, not even you, but i don't blame you, you're young and just wanted to have fun, i'll always be here, in case one day you want to settle down. Goodnight, i love you.

It's unfair. It's very unfair that you have found a rebound right away and I'm here in summer break waiting for the time. I want a rebound too. We're both trying to let go, that's what you said. You're unfair because you've already invested emotionally on this rebound before I broke up with you. What about me? What about how I feel? What about what we went through? What about the I love you's you keep telling me after I broke up with you? Why does it have to be you that I found ten months ago?

I have a confession to tell you. You probably know already that you were just a rebound of mine. Sure, I came to like you the first few months of our relationship. But what you don't know, was that I was thinking of him: the guy you replaced. I keep thinking of him while we were still together. That was until the fifth or sixth month of our relationship. Because honestly, I had more fun with the two weeks we shared together than the months I had with you.

But why the hell are you so hard to let go even if I was certain that I was beginning to feel less and less for you? How come all of a sudden the tables have turned? I am so down right now. I thought you'd never leave me. I thought you'd always be there for me no matter what happened. I guess I took you for granted and now I am the one stuck in the deep * * * * . I guess I'm not the special person I thought I was. This humbled me, and I learned not to take anyone for granted just because I think I am special.

Thank you for the lessons. I learned not to fall blindly in love. I learned that I am not invincible. I learned that I am not irreplaceable. I forgot who you were before you betrayed me. I forgot all the good times we used to have. The betrayal marked an evil person in the back of my mind, and ten months of wasted time with you.

Do you miss me? I don't know. I really don't know... Where is the guy I fell for? He's gone. It's him I want back, not you. I want him back in my arms and just forget everything that happened. But he's dead.

I can't wait to get back to the university apartment and throw away everything you gave me. They don't mean anything to me now. I can't wait to replace you, you jerk.

I miss you. Do you miss me? We had something real. Just because it felt like a dream, and at times we didn't really know what we were doing, that doesn't mean we weren't sincere. We were our first loves - no one expected us to get it right the first time. But why did you give up instead of seeing if things could work out? Quitting when you are ahead is worse than trying and failing. You wont find happiness if you never stick through the hard times. You didn't even stick with me long enough to get to the hard times, leaving me with a ton of wonderful memories but no answers as to why you are no longer with me.

When you broke up with me you told me you thought I was more invested in the relationship than you were. If that is true, what is wrong with you that you stopped investing? Whatever it was, we could have worked through it. You know, like you said we would if we ever had problems.

If you hadn't broken up that night, if you had waited a few weeks and let us go together instead of apart to your brothers wedding, and let me stay there to comfort you as your niece was born and then 2 weeks later went on to heaven, I promise our relationship would have grown. Your love for me would have returned. We would still be together now. You were too hasty, reacting to your confusing feelings instead of giving yourself time to sort them out. If anything, it is yourself you shortchanged more than me.

I still think we have something. Some of the top layers have been shaved away, but we can go back. Go back to the foundation we were working on in the beginning, before we added on superficial pressures that we didn't need to take on so soon. We can wait a year or two before worrying about getting married. You can go to school and I will support you like I said I would. We'll take it slower this time. Don't worry so much about if it will work out or not. I know if we just take our time and don't rush things it can work out. I can forgive all the pain I've been through - I can't even attribute the pain to your actions because I've already forgiven you.

We were happy. We can be happy again. Please come back, and give it another shot. We will both regret it if we just slip away without at least one more shot. This time, we don't wear the armor. This time we don't act like we think we should be acting - we act like ourselves, like we did every so often in our best moments. We can say "I feel safe in your arms" and this time actually mean it. Open your heart and let me in. I won't hurt you. Don't be afraid of anything baby. Don't be afraid I wont love you any more once I really get to know you. I love you for who you are, just as you loved me for who I am.

You once said you would love me forever. I hold you to it. You didn't even say in the breakup that you didn't love me, you used other words that implied it, but couldn't actually say it. Can you say that? If I ask you point blank "Tell me you don't love me" will you be able to say that without lying?

I know you still love me baby. I know you need me right now. You think you did the right thing, but I see how sad you look and know you made a mistake. But it can be fixed. Just come back.

It's not too late.

It was 5 months yesterday since I received that mail ....

you know me ..stand up shake myself down and carry on ...not this time ...oh it's not your

fault darling ... but I was left with nothing ..all around violated my kindness/stupidness and left

me with ...well actually not nothing ..

I can't trust

I have backed away from all of my friends

I see two people , that's it ..you shocked by that ...all the people who want to come round or want

me to have a party ..I can't ..

my only peace will be when I don't have to see people anymore ...

I have chosen now to live my life as a single woman ..I wont be having sex , I wont be having parties , I will never

experience marriage and inside, this time, too much was taken from me ..

5 months ..your slippers are still in the same place , your bike is leant against the fence , every plant you planted , every book you read ..it all just sits here ...

this time ...I will recover ...but I will never ever let anyone in my heart , my home or my daughters life again.

I wish you have peace of mind and live your life happily ...you are the most beautiful man I have ever met.

I can't wait for the next semester to start. I'll be starting a new life without having to drag you around. I don't really feel sorry for myself. And I don't think my life is ruined. For goodness sake I can let a lot of stuff happen in my life in just a snap of a finger. You, you are useless.

What I am sad about is the past. And the happy moments, and the time when you cheated on me. It's not my fault. I just got unlucky. However, I learned a lot from this. Regardless of that, you're still a jerk.

You're not that good

In fact, you suck at life

You don't deserve me

In fact, I should have cheated on you

You're not irreplaceable

In fact, you're boring

You're not charming

You just got lucky with a hoe

You're a loser

You can't stand being alone

I hate you

Go to hell

Dear trash,

Wait 'til I come back in town next semester. I'm gonna make sure everyone will talk about me (in a good way), and you'll be left in the dirt with your less attractive other woman. I don't want a new hotter boyfriend, I want a hotter and more successful ME. The relationship was all about ME anyway, so now that I'm not in it I'm gonna rub ME on your face. Fashion shows, college productions, bikini open, and everything else, just so everyone will laugh at you due to your loss, you cheating * * * * * .

I'm so sorry your grandmother passed last night. I feel horrible seeing you cry and i just want to hold you and never let go til you feel better.. I went through the same i cried my eyes out infront of everyone when my father passed away when i was 14, i never got to meet him which made it hurt even more.. All i can remember is talking to him on the phone a few times and he promised me when i got older he would take me fishing like we used to when i was little.

you mean't so much to me melissa and you still do. Please know you're not alone i'm here for you unlike my situation where it was only me.. She's in my prayers and shes in a better place with my father now.

I cried more when you left me than i did at his funeral, the most i have ever cried in my life. You mean everything to me and one day you'll realize how much you're really worth. To me and to everyone in your life whether we are together again or not you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Hey you. I know I ended things very abruptly, but please understand that the shock and hurt of what you did evoked such a knee-jerk reaction in me. I've wondered this week how you were doing and whether you would cope and keep going or have problems.

No I know you're back into your addiction and I'm hurting about this so much. I feel partly responsible for breaking up so impersonally and feel so guilty that I may have triggered another bout of the spending. I know you felt so happy when I thought you were about to leave it all behind you and how much you said it meant to you to be free of it. So to see you go back to it all is really painful and it hurts me to know you're hurting.

I wish you could see yourself as others see you, a funny, confident, good-looking guy who has a good job, is a great dad and is valued by his friends. I wish you could break free from this image you have of yourself as a loser, a geek, a loner with no friends who always messes things up. That's not who you are. I know. I've seen the real you for 6 months, and it seems I understand you better than anyone in your life has done before.

It went against every fibre in my body to walk away from you when I know you need help. But I can't be the one to help you, we would never had worked as a couple that way. I would have supported you all the way though. But you went behind my back and used me as a blackmail contact. And what does that say about you and the way you valued me? Did you value me at all? Did I mean anything to you? Or was the online world your real life, really? Were the illicit thrills what you really lived for?

I wish we could have talked about this before we broke up. But I don't think you would have told me the truth anyway. You would have told me what you thought I wanted to hear. I hope for your sake you can fight this and get out of the other side. Because sooner or leter, you are going to spend money on the internet that you should be spending on your son and his birthday presents. And I wouldn't like him to suffer and I wouldn't like it to get that far beofre you realise that you are throwing your life away. I am still rooting for you and want you to live a good life. Please try.

Not to my ex.. but to someone I care for very much:

I think about you all the time. What more can I do to show you I actually care about you and that that last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you or see you in any type of pain. You're by far the most beautiful person I've ever met. Your eyes, you laugh, your heart (although can seem cold at times), even your name... is perfect. You're so precious. I know you like to act like you're mr. tough guy but your sweet tender heart is what I love about you.

I don't understand why you keep pushing my away when I know you really care about me. I think you pushed too far this time. I'm so sorry if what I said hurt you but I'm not sure how you would expect me to react. What kind of girl would I be if I allowed you to keep hurting me? I still pray for you everyday that God would keep you in his favor and protect you from any harm and even though things didn't work out I thank God everyday that I met you.

to someone who shut me out emotionally before anything substantial could develop:

you wanted me, but you only wanted me on your terms. you messed with my head and my emotions to make sure I stayed and so you could keep me vulnerable. you were hot and cold; when you paid attention to me I felt as though I could fly, but when you disappeared and didn't contact me I felt so low. I was never a priority to you. you used me for physical things alone, and maybe that's my fault. I was as impulsive as you and didn't begin things with the intention of looking for a relationship. but I fell for you and I fell hard. I put myself out there and let myself be vulnerable and you took advantage. you were never over your ex and I can never be her.

you made me feel like * * * * and I cannot forgive you for that. I reached out to you to apologize for my role in this mess and you ignored me. you do not care about me. I let myself believe that you did. I let you get in my head and I let myself believe in something that wasn't there and I searched for meaning when you were cold and heartless. you shut me out because you thought you could protect yourself from getting hurt. you tell me it was because I'm leaving for two months--but how can you shut down emotionally like that? your emotional unavailability clouded your ability to let me in and, in the end, hurt both of us.

I was petty and deleted your facebook because I don't want to know about your life. I don't want to care. you got in my head and did a number on me. I wish you luck in all you do--and I hope you watched me as I walked away, because you just might miss me.

I miss you so much. I just want to get over you and find someone else who treats me better and deserve my love. I wish you would say you want me back, just as much as I wish to never hear from you again.

I'm in pain everyday. Do you take this as difficultly as me? Or you're just too busy to even notice my absence. I feel like I'm a mess. I shouldn't have invested so much in you. You're such a jerk.

Alright. Good things first.

This morning, I think felt for a moment that I've truly moved on. It felt like how things were before I met you - that you are not part of my life. I have a feeling that today is the sprout of a new chapter in my life.

Anyway, as much as I want to criticize your character, I actually don't feel the need to do so. The anger is gone. I feel towards you like how I would feel towards anyone else.

You got another boyfriend. He seems better than the previous one. Now, can't you just stay with him and be a good girl? I find it funny how you're still telling me about your dreams.

And that comment you posted on Facebook......one guy is enough for you? B1tch please. Only people who don't actually know you would believe that. e.g. your current boyfriend. Poor guy has no idea who he's dating.

Why do I keep f***ing doing this to myself? Why can't I just have feelings for someone who cares about me for a change? This is the same stupid thing as what happened last November, and I'm going through it again even though I SWORE I would do everything I could to keep it from happening... I really hate this. Why do I always hurt myself like this?

I don't even know who you are anymore!! Four years cast aside as if I meant nothing to you! Just because you claim you need to 'find yourself' and need to see if I am who you want to be with! Well you tell me how the f**k are you supposed to do that with someone already waiting in the background? You told me you think you are making the biggest mistake of your life by leaving me and that I am the only person who knows you better than you know yourself. Well believe me when I tell you that right now I think you are just full of $hit!! And that, YES, you are making the biggest mistake of your life!!

I meant it when I told you I will only talk to you about our kids and nothing more! Don't ask me how I am doing and definitely don't tell me anymore how sorry you are for hurting me like this!! If this/he is want you want, then have at it! Believe me when I tell you the pain you will feel when you finally do realize what you have lost in me, will bring a smile to my face. You made your bed, now go f**king lie in it!!!