Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Was doing so well and he text so I broke contact, to be fair we only broke up yesterday and this time last week everything was seemingly OK.

Why can't I tell him never to call me again? I'm scared he won't ever call me again, I don't want him too in a way, but I can't tell him not too.

I guess you still think about me since you texted me last week. But I will not break NC. I know i meant something to you and I know I will be hard to forget, that's why I won't even attempt to reach out to you, because you never deserved someone like me to began with, but you had a piece of me and that all you will get.

i've been having these dreams with you in it lately.. for 3 days now. all started when i last saw you sunday at work we've not seen each other for almost a month, no communication for two months. and yet last time

we saw each other you come over and talked to me like nothing happened. i hate you for it and now im this! ;(

T,

Today you are flying to Ireland for your brother's wedding - a trip I was supposed to come with you on before you left me. It's been four months of no contact and even though it still hurts that I had to cut you out of my life for my own self-respect, sanity, and dignity - I think it is for the best. The past is the past, and whatever reasons you had for breaking up with me I'm sure you knew what was best for you. All I want is for you to be happy, that is all I have ever wanted, and I hope that wherever you are in your life now and whatever you are doing I just want to wish you the best, even though it pains me to do so because we had envisioned a long future together. I love you enough to let you go and spread your wings and fly away.

I love too much, and that is why I am willing to accept that we may have not been compatible. Unfortunately it took two years to figure it out. I did not see what you saw when you left because I was blinded by my love for you. This is for the best because I deserve someone better. The way you dumped me has permanently scared my soul, but you will always hold a special place in my heart. You've shown me that I can be a good boyfriend, that I can love unconditionally, and most importantly that I love myself enough to walk away when someone breaks my heart - for these lessons I thank you.

Please have a safe flight, and have a good time back home.

M

Miss the life I had with you, made me feel so secure in such a short space of time and said all the right things. Just amazes me how it switche dovernight .. well I shouldn't be surprised. I hope I get over you soon and meet someone else

i dont like you being in my mind.....i want the memories not to hurt anymore....i want to forget all the memories....i want to delete you in my memory banks.....i dont ever, ever, i mean ever want to see you again......i just hope everything goes well wiith you as long as you dont contact me ever again....i thank god everyday cause you dont contact or havent contacted me!!!!

ditto, if it weren't for our children, you would be history dude!

Wish you could see just one of your faults and relize how unfair it was to expect me to be perfect.

yes, I know I have faults, but beating my over the head with them, is NOT going to give me more wisdom. If only you could have sat down and talked to me, or even written it out, so I could understand what your expectations were. You never told me what you wanted, expected, liked, didn't like. You left it all up to me to guess, and when I guessed wrong, you never explained why or what I could do to change it or makes things better.

I'm quickly approaching the one year mark. Yes, I'm a heck of a whole lot better than I was right after you walked away from my life, but I still hurt. I still have these nightmares. I still think of you and start to cry. I want that to stop. I want the pain to stop. I don't want you back. I don't want revenge. I just want it all to go away. I just want this entire thing to melt into the past like mist.

I realized last night that I can no longer readily remember your face, and it made me a little sad. I'm sure I could if I really tried, but I don't want to. I can almost feel something in my brain blocking me from doing that. I even have two pictures saved somewhere on my computer that I haven't had the strength to delete yet. They were good pictures of us, taken less than a month before you broke up with me. "What a beautiful couple!" the woman who took them said. Do you remember? It was such a nice afternoon. We had a picnic with friends in the park. We played frisbee and badminton.

I shouldn't be remembering this. I should be forgetting. I should be letting go. I have to try harder.

Haven't posted here in a long while due to exams, etc.

Anyways, my mom told me the other day that my ex was really sick, in bed for days, and was unable to write her last two university exams. (Bit of background: my mom is a close friend with a small business owner, who employs my ex.)

Didn't really phase me, but that night I had a dream about my ex in which we got back together. At times throughout the dream, it was my ex, while at others it was a different girl I've gotten to know this year. I didn't think very much of it, although I thought it would be good to post here anyways. Meh.

How ironic. Today my friends and I decided to have a picnic in the park. We played frisbee and badminton. I kept looking around and looking at everyone and everything thinking that if you hadn't left me, I would never have met any of these people or seen this beautiful place. Is it worth it? All of the good things that have happened to me since you left... given the chance, would I give them up to get you back? I don't know, and I'm glad I don't have to make that decision, but I am thankful for all I've experienced since you walked away. If we were still together, we'd probably just be watching some dumb movie right now. I hated that about our relationship. That's all we ever did. I'm too adventurous for you. I know you'd like to fancy yourself as such, but your actions tell a different tale. I don't have you to hold me back anymore.

You're going on your date today, say it doesn't mean anything to you but it does me. I wonder if when you hold him it feels the seem, you were so besotted with me, the way you looked into my eye, I just don't understand how you can want someone else now

What do I say? You continue to twist that knife in my heart, which I willing stood there and let you plunge in years ago. What an idiot I am, to think you'd change, that you cared, I was so wrong, how stupid of me. I asked you to leave because I thought having some space between us might be good for both of us to seek some help, I'm getting help, yet you can't seem to find the time.

I thought this was temporary, that you would try to close the extra apt in June, instead you want to keep it till Aug when the lease is up, your right it would help our child, yet I feel it's the answer to my question, are we over? To top that off you were cruel to me after my doctor's appt yesterday, you were cold, rude, unfeeling, I didn't want to tell you on the cell about the visit, I wanted to speak, in a public setting, to you face to face. I was scared and you snapped at me, then when I told you about my needing surgery, I feel like you gave me the third degree. We talk about you taking care of the kids, I ask will you take then to your apt and you get angery and state that you don't see why we cant stay under the same roof under the circumstances. You expect me to be ok with you being at the house, you wont be there to help me recoup, no, you said nothing about wanting to help me,your just going to be there for the kids. To heck with me. You seemed angry with me when I told you about the need for surgery, not once have you ever taken an interest in my health or wellbeing, and now when I needed your support, some compassion, there was none. Yet you are shocked that I don't want you at the house taking care of the kids, why, do you really think that you stressing me out after surgery is ok? I know you concider this surgery routine, I know it's not heart surgery, but it's not like i'm getting a tooth pulled. They are removing a part of me, they found an abnormal growth. I'm sad, hurting, scared, and you couldn't even be a friend to me when I needed you the most, 23 yrs I gave you and this is what I get. I asked, I begged you, to tell me the truth, to let me go if it was over. Why did you have to reply like this?

I miss you so much. But I feel like I'm at the point where I am beginning to really let go. I have to. There really is no hope left for us. For me to keep hanging on to hope is ridiculous and I understand that now. I'm actually glad I texted you when I did and you turned me down because now I know you aren't really missing me...missing me enough to come back at least. It's probably better that you stay out of my life though. You know you were a horrible boyfriend, you even told me so. You wouldn't be able to be the man I deserve.

You know if you were to reach out to me that I would be there in a second. So...I guess you're doing me a favor.

Our phone conversation didn't went as well as I planned.

You kept asking, "What's the bad news?"

"You changed your number, and e-mails... You did a lot for me to get out of your life... So what's the bad news?"

Lol, this man... I said... "Nothing. Just that I'm happy."

I guess I could have dragged it out longer, but he wasn't in the mood to chat.

I miss you. that's what I wanting to tell you. I miss you.