Post here instead of contacting your ex!

So, i broke NC.

But I didn't do on purpose.

My brain was half asleep. I had a nightmare.

I always have these vivid nightmares. I remember you holding me tight after i woke up screaming & crying.

I am sorry I text you.

I know my long explanation was pretty stupid. I'm sorry. lol. I always over think crap.

I miss you so much.....

but you don't want a relationship.

God. I am bored with my time.

i wish i had your feelings. I wish I was numb, i wish i didn't care anymore. I wish... damn I wish i was like you when came to emotions. Just "whateva" you know? because I bet you're not thinking of me. I bet you're just living life talking to other women... Why do I feel so stuck?

It's crazy. I dumped you, yet i feel so... sad.

The only way I can't make contact with you, is by destroying my phone.

That's it.

How else can I resist being STUPID?

Right now, I want to tell you HOW MUCH I HATE YOU.

How MUCH I thought YOU LOVED ME.

I am SO ANGRY!

It's whatever! I don't care! I DONT CARE!

I am hurting so much...

So much...

You don't even care... you don't even care.

Why don't you care?

Why?

WHY AM I NOT BUSY?

Jesus, there isn't ANYTHING to do in Waterbury!

NOTHING.

I can't even escape from you! I am left HERE. Being BORED & THINKING why... you don't CARE.

Its been about a month and a half since we last spoke. Well since I decided I was being an idiot in still talking to you and finally decided to break communication. I still feel like a * * * * * for that. I texted you at the end of January and you didn't even reply for 24 hours and that was when I told myself to stop....you didn't care clearly and it just was foolish of me to want someone in my life who didn't want me in theirs. Last time you texted me was Superbowl Sunday, I guess you were angry I didn't answer you. Funny how that works. Don't really know if you've tried to get a hold of me recently since I had a bunch of phone issues with my old service provider and now have a new number. I kind of do want to know if you've even tried to say a word to me but my gut tells me I don't want to know because I'm 99 percent sure you haven't.

I do miss you right now for some reason though. But I know you don't want to be with me. I guess my emotions come and go. I'm pretty good for the most part but every now and then I'll get nostalgic and miss you, or let my mind wander to a day dream of you....I shouldn't let me mind go there. argg

This weather reminds me of you. It was around this time last year that we met and I had never been that happy before. It was all so new and exciting, falling in love with you.

Now I'm seeing someone new and he is great and all but it doesn't feel the same. It's nice to be taken out to new places and expensive restaurants but I'm not a fan of the whole dating game. I guess it always a game with you too though, right? You never were genuine with me.

I had a strong urge to reach out to you today. I just want to call you, go see you, run back into your arms and have everything be okay again. But it was never okay. I never trusted you, even from the beginning before I even had any reasons. Can't take these up and downs anymore.

I went back to the DR today. I remember 6 months ago when you were so supportive. If it was Cancer, we would figure it all out. You said it would be fine. I was scared when I went to the DR today. I wanted to call you. I needed to hear your voice. Then I remembered how you spoke to me almost 2 weeks ago. I remember all of the promises you showered upon me for three years, and ripped out from under me in three minutes. I remember all of the horrible things you said to me to make yourself feel better and justified. I still wanted to call you. I still wanted to hear your voice. I just wanted it to be the voice of the man I fell in love with, not the man you showed me you really are.

CSI Vegas new series on tonight your favorite show. I can't bring myself to watch it as it just makes me feel sick. I'm sure you're not even thinking about me anymore... Just the way you are whilst I'm here suffering quietly in my own world. I hope you are happy now. I'M not sure why I miss you but I do and it really annoys me and I want to forget you but can't yet. Grrrrrrrrrr

Well, it's been a long time since I felt the need to post here. It's been just over 9 months now and I'm feeling good, but for some reason the past few days you've been on my mind a lot. It's not about missing you, because for the most part I really don't, but I've just been thinking about the bad stuff that happened and wondering how you are now. I imagine you to be really happy, but in reality I have no clue what's going on.

So anyway, on Sunday night I sent you a really tiny email after seeing something on TV that made me chuckle and only you would get. I haven't even felt the urge to do anything like that since shortly after we broke up and we haven't spoken since we sold the house, so what possessed me to do it on Sunday I have no idea. You replied today and I should've ignored it, but I didn't. I replied. Still on topic, no 'how are you's?' or anything like that, but I know it's stupid even having this email conversation. We aren't really friends. You're not my *** anymore and you haven't been for a long time. I don't know who you are anymore, so it's a foolish thing to do and ultimately I'm setting myself up for upset. I don't know why I'm doing it, but I should stop.

Someone slap me.

So, why are you talking to me throughout the day at work, really? You don't have to. Working in different buildings, we could keep our contact to a minimum, and strictly to email. You're sending me mixed messages. Like the personal emails yesterday in the afternoon, REALLY personal....... and then today it's just work. And some odd non-work things thrown in there so basically we were chatting for hours. W-T-F? Really? I don't understand you at all. A few days ago it was "I can't talk to you that much, we don't have a normal friendship". Back to full blown sexual emails, then, back again to mostly work. What are you doing with me?

You do know how I feel about you. Why toy with me, what do you get from it?

I vacillate from being a caring friend to hating you! You know I want you so why can't you make a clean break? Are you done or not? Grow a set and tell me the truth, so I'll know what to do.

Wait, maybe I'm the one who needs to grow a set!

4 weeks of NC today. Kinda hope you don't contact me so I can digest things properly and move on. I hate hating you though. It's like I am not a good person for doing so because you were depressed so I have to somewhat be understanding. But you see this is the trick with you, there's always something, always a reason why what I feel and want comes second.

I didn't think I'd still be writing on here. It's been 15 days NC (half a month!) Even though I can wake up and still go through my day without crying now, I still have you in my mind and even in my dreams. In my dreams we are still together, waking up in the middle of the night can be the most depressing feeling. Have you thought about reaching out to me? Everyday when I check my regular mail, I hope that there's a letter you sent me wanting me to forgive you and profess your love to me, I know, how delusional. In fact, that would just screw me up even more and then I might even start talking to you again since I'm so blindly optimistic. I bet you have slept with someone, maybe that one girl who I didn't like you always talked to at the bar? Ugh, the thought of it makes me want to vomit. I'm not the type to have a one night stand like you, I hope if you do that it makes you miserable. I bet you're still healing from both me and your ex-fiancee's relationship. Now you have to live knowing you had two failed relationships. Today, I feel just angry with you. I put up with a lot of mental crap from you. I realize now your issues you need to deal with that have nothing to do with me. You once said I was a weak person, but really you are the weak one. You even once said I was sheltered because I use my air conditioner, how ridiculous! You came up with the most ridiculous excuses as why it wouldn't work, such as my parents being divorced, me being hot-headed. Have you not seen your own emotional handicap?! You're still not over your ex-fiancee, you feel guilty about stringing me on for a year, you're lonely again even though you have roommates, I hope you're suffering and regret everyday of all the stuff you made me listen to. I never felt like I was good enough for you. You're looking for your ex-fiancee and I'm not her, but she cheated on you! Get on with your life and stop playing the victim, you hurt me and you have to wake up everyday knowing I won't speak to you since the day of our breakup. Who knows, maybe you're over me by now, but seeing as you love to drink everynight pissed drunk, you will endure your demons, get yourself together and don't think about entering another relationshp until you've dealt with your bulls***.

I picture you out dating girls, bringing them to nice places, putting on the charm for them and sleeping with them. Its really eating away at me. I still want to have some kind of control over you even after you're gone from my life. But why is it okay that I'm dating and you can't? You're single and you're done with me, have been for a while now, so there is absolutely no reason for me to feel this way.

Night after night I'm left wondering when the hell I will move on from you. You were never a good boyfriend to me. You were a user and an abuser. I just don't understand myself anymore...

I hate to say it, but your net impact on my life was negative.

I have paid dearly for those wonderful experiences when we first met back in '01 and '02. What was intense and beautiful to start with quickly devolved into slow rejection. You were pushing me away from the moment you moved in with me. No matter how many dinners I took you to, no matter how many bed and breakfasts, no matter how much patience I had with your depression, health and libido, nothing made any difference.

You came into my life only to leave me.

I've been so tempted to email him.. so I guess I will put it here.

I've thought a lot about what you said on the phone. You frustrate me so much with your indecision. Or is it lies? If it is all lies I ask you.... Why? If it is not lies then again. FRUSTRATED! You keep talking about if we get back together you want it to be for good. Telling me how good it is to hear my voice... how you miss me and you are glad you didn't close the door on us.... then I find out that as soon as your broke up with me- You started dating someone. Nice. And then lets go with the frosting on the cake .. you thought you would make me feel better with telling me sex with her is lousy???....and how dating her is part of "working on yourself". thanks. Thanks a lot. I feel so much better now.

I had the worst dream of you last night. I was trying to get back together with you, even try to sleep with you, but you wanted none of it. I followed you around like a puppy asking if you had wanting to give it a chance, you kept talking about other girls in your life and then you tried to lose me in a store so I walked away lol omg, I would never do any of that in real life, I'm even disgusted myself I had a dream like that. It's been 16 days NC and I plan to stick to it!

Everything in your dating profile makes me laugh. You really are pathetic. Awesome apartment? Yeah...if you consider mice infestations and dirty floors appealing, with an equally gross bathroom. Why do you even feel the need to include that? So girls will want to go to your place and you can sleep with them? In the bed we slept in together for so long. In the apartment we made our memories in. Now it's all gone to sh*t. It means absolutely nothing and you're fine with it.

I really hate you. I hate that I wasn't enough for you, like something was wrong with me. I can't get over the fact that you never fought for us or contacted me at all. It makes me feel like I was a bad girlfriend or not worth anything to you...after everything I did for you and all that we shared.

Yup, it's one of those nights where I'm rehashing it all for no good reason.

I miss the good moments we had together. I miss the good version of you. I miss the kissing, the smiling, the "soul mates" stuff. I miss finishing each other's sentences. I miss watching movies with you. I miss your best dish (the only one, too). I miss going to the shops with you. I miss your hands, your lips, your eyes. I miss you.

But I don't miss you being selfish. I don't miss your lies. I don't miss your dangerous past before "us". You are someone else's problem, hopefully.

Thanks for sharing part of your life with me. And thanks for ruining what I have now. Nothing. Go and get fixed. And never come back, the door is shut.

The silence you have left me with is deafening.

I can not hear anything here, in this empty house.

I can actually feel the silence, like a mist or warm spot in a cold room....I would imagine if heartache made a sound, then this, my sweetest thing, would be the sound I hear here in the house we made together...in the bed we slept in...in the life you left behind....this then, would be the sound of heartache.

I want to fill this life with music, laughter, love...the sounds of happiness.....if "over you" has a sound...I yearn to hear it with every fiber of my being......

You were in my dreams last night, again. I wake up and realise that you aren't real to me anymore and just cry for a little while. I still miss you and wonder how it is that you can go on not missing me. I hope you are happy now, although it seems sometimes as though you aren't- I'm not sure why. I just wish I understood and knew the truth. I miss you my best friend. I'm not sure what my life looks like without you- it's taking a while - I can't see yet. I suppose I'll get there, but it doesn't ever feel like I'll feel truly happy again. It was always you and me vs the world and now it's me vs you and me vs the world and me vs myself. I'm so tired. I'm exhausted with missing you. I just want to feel like myself again. I want to be back to how it used to be.

Arg, this is tough. It's almost what would have been our five year anniversary, and I want to call you and talk with you to hear your voice. Better yet, I want to hold you in my arms and let the rest of the world disappear as it only does when I am with you....I still don't understand how I can feel this way and how you don't feel this way anymore. I hope you are happy and getting what you need, my friend. I miss you. I really do.

Okay...what the hell is wrong with me?

Why am I caving in?

I keep reminding myself the reason for our break up but it really isn't working tonight.

I thought I was over you, but that Facebook status you posted tonight really rocked me....

I want to tell you I'm sorry. I want to tell you I miss you. I want to tell you I love you. But...after all that you've put me through; do you deserve an apology? Do you deserve my thoughts? Do you deserve my love?

All I know is to run away from you. Far away. Because I know I would be hurt, over and over again.

I hope my will power is strong enough to fight this urge.