Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Do you have any conscience whatsoever?? Sometimes, I really wonder. I used to think you were such a nice, wonderful guy but after the way you treated me the past few years, I'm really starting to doubt that. You've hurt me SO much yet you act like it's no big deal and like you could care less. F*** Y**!

Great, i am back here again.

But with another man.

How long will I miss you?

I want to text you so badly.

I want to hear your voice so badly.

I want to be under you.

I miss you.... and love you so much.

I DUMPED you, yet i am feeling as if i got dumped. Why?

Why do you have this cold icy wall surrounding you? How can I possibly get closed to you? How can I possibly feel as if i was part of your world?

Baby, all i wanted was to feel... 'yours'. For you to have pride in me, for you to show me around the office and say "this is my girl!" "THIS is MY woman."

God, how i miss you...........

Why? Why?

Was this a sign and what does it mean? I got me thinking about you though. After all is said and that, I still very much prefer you were still in my life. I still have to find "better" and even the relationship with myself would be better. Now I am just really scared of being with people, prefer to be by myself. I am not desperate but I do wish I could change this, I do sigh and think: "if only". I still find myself talking to you and my thought goes to you when I see something that we could have done together. It's not like I am a psycho! It's just longing, little pangs tat come and go and. Just have to accept that this s my life from now on. I know you don't feel the same, yo told me that this time for you it was much easier, you told me you were relieved at not feeling unhappy anymore. And I know that your silence means you don't wan to give me "false hope". I just hope one day I will be able to say that it was all worth it. I don't want to "settle" but I am scared. They say when yo are going through hell kee going, and I am scared of stopping for fear of asking the question: where am I going? Just wanted to say this. Better say it here than to you.

Hey,

How are you? I am feeling good right now I met someone who's like you.. whom I call "Irritatingly perfect". He's a great guy. The difference was minute, but the difference between who I was and who I am now.. is huge.

I doubted myself too much on whether should I have brought him to the wedding or not. Maybe I should have gone alone. But there he was, in the photo shoot with the groom (who is my friend). Then, I doubted if I was meant to be there, then, I was picked as the lucky single lady who owns a new garter (from the bride).

I doubted too much. I enjoyed his company immensely for 4 days.

The day that I left, the day that he saw me off.. that day I cried in the limo and in the plane.

I know it was not love. I know it was a mere attraction, perhaps a crush. But I have this feeling that, for now, this is good enough. It's good that I could cry for another man. It's good to feel the pain in my heart for him because that made me feel alive.

For once, it was not about you.

It had been 2 long years of suffering since I lost you. Perhaps, M.. Perhaps, this is a sign that I have finally moved on.

That moment, in time.. Even if I have time-machine, that moment would have stayed the same. It would always be me, hugging him and kissing him on the neck. I made no promises, I did not say goodbye.

That is good enough for me. I will not, have not, am not asking for more.

That is good enough for me.

My heart literally just sank. I still had you saved under my 'favorites' on the online dating site, and low and behold you reactivated yours just now. I know I shouldn't talk, since I reactivated mine basically the day after we broke up. But I find this funny and I'm a little shocked too.

Maybe you really were hurting all this time? And maybe it did take you this long to "get over me". Either way, you're ready to replace me and I don't know how I feel about it. I really thought you were seeing her, guess not. Or maybe you still are and you're looking for your next victim/side piece.

Haha, good luck to the next girl. She has NO idea what she is in for. You WILL do the SAME thing you did to me to her. You will never find a girl who treats you better than I did, I know that much. I can't be so hypocritical, being angry you're back on there. I still want to control you in a way after all this time.

I spent the last two months literally destroying myself over losing you....sleepless nights...long hours in the gym...reading all the self help books, the forums here.....and I have turned the corner on this.

I see you for exactly what you are.

I see ME for what I am becoming, transforming into, BACK into....the man I see in the mirror now has the spark back in his eyes......a spark so long ago snuffed out that i barely remember the man looking back at me.

You, my tortured, broken love,.............have lost me for always.

You have no idea what this feels like; to emerge, reborn, new again.....without the "stain" of you on me, clouding me, draining my will, my heart, my life, ever so slowly...but you were doing it for 6 years......i am amazed that you didn't completely "use me up"

Soon, I will stop posting here.....I will no longer need to tell the ghost of you anything......well maybe just one last thing............goodbye and good riddance

• Like 1

So I heard today form some mutual friends today about how much you've CHANGED in the past couple of years. And these mutual friends have known you since you were a wee little teenager. They didn't know any details about our BU, but wanted to share their views on what a different person you've become. They said now, you think you are so high and mighty, how you're the coolest person in the world, how your poop doesn't stink...and its so funny, I totally noticed that about you too. You were so sweet and humble when I first met you...what happened? Did being with me really boost your confidence that much? Did I really stroke your ego THAT much that you felt the need to act like you're the coolest thing in the world? I was only doing all that to support you, but deep down, I hated how you were changing. I'm glad our mutual friends told me all this...because I just added it to my list of reasons why I am so glad I walked away when you dumped me.

How could you tell me you love me. How could you tell me you couldn't see yourself without me by your side. How could you tell me you felt it was fate that brought us together. How could you tell me these things and then leave me like I was nothing. Like I was trash. I was there for you during your darkest times, I always gave you a shoulder to cry on. But when I needed you the most, you abandoned me. You saved yourself and left me to rot. You're selfish. You're not who I thought you were. I should have listened to my instincts, the red flags were there, but I fell in love with you and couldn't leave. I decided to stay even with all that baggage you carried around with you. You warned me but I didn't listen, but you told me to stay. You told me you needed me. I broke down all my walls, I let you into my mind, my deepest secrets, my fears, I opened myself to you, I trusted you. I never treated you badly, I loved you more than anything in my life. Now I'm left battered and torn apart. I feel so used, so confused, so broken, so angry, so sad. Yet I still miss you. Why do I miss you? How could you do this to me?

I hate this lonely feeling. I keep thinking about how beautiful you were. How much I adored you. How I had you on a pedestal. I miss kissing you, I miss your pretty face and how seeing it would always brighten my day. I miss the good morning texts I would wake up to. I miss how we would text until one of us fell asleep. I miss your cute voice, your long black hair. I miss holding your hand, all my worries would fade away when we spent time together. Nothing in the world mattered, it was like a dream. I miss your laugh, your smile, it made me feel like I could fly seeing you happy. I miss you so much yet you don't even acknowledge my existence. You don't know how much you meant to me. I just want these emotions to fade, I want you to be nothing but a memory.

I hope you have fun this weekend.... going out of your way to visit a girl still in high school. Pathetic. I don't even know what to say to you anymore.... I don't think there would be words. You know deep down what you did was wrong.... and someday I hope that guilt can eat you alive. Just remember karma, it comes around, and I have put your name on the list for more than a couple of things.

I hope you are happy.

I miss you. It aches.

No urge to contact you, but I still think you'd come to me. I got into a car accident the other day. Your absence was definitely felt. Now I'm at home and I feel that absence closing in, squeezing this piece of muscle under my sternum as if to remind me that, hey, I can better myself as much as I want, but time hasn't finished its work yet. I still think you'll show up at my door and blow up my phone one of these days. We'll have another chance at making this work, and we'll fix it.

I miss-- I miss-- I don't know. The life we had. Caring for our puppy together, planning our future, looking at schools and houses, and, most of all, I miss the surety of it all. The finite, factual way we claimed our belonging. I miss the certainty of happiness and companionship.

I mean, I know I can be happy now, too. But I never quite felt as happy as I did when I was in love. Even before we met, those countless years of singlehood were happy but ever, always, filled with wishes to find love. I hear that's a flaw. That one must learn to be content with oneself. The truth is, I am. I always have been. I love myself and I don't need love to survive. I just want it, plainly and with all the honesty one can inject into the desire. I just want love. And because I have developed this attachment towards you - because I've achieved the impossible by lowering my guard and loving you, despite my inexperience and trust issues -- Because of all of that, and because I want love, I want you.

And your absence, my dear. Your absence is felt. I know you might not feel the separation yet. Or maybe you do, who knows? But I know, one day, it will be so potent that you will come to me. I will not wait. I will keep going. But, right now and for as long as it takes to heal, I will be kind to my heart while it misses the living hell out of you.

You seriously lost someone special. You sucked away all my positivity and self esteem, but now gradually im beginning to realise that im pretty freakin' awesome, and you really lost someone loyal, loving and genuine.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Tonight, all I have to say to you is...thank you. Thank you for freeing me so I was able to move on to better things. You letting me go was the best thing you could have done and I now see that it was for the best.

Have fun trying to find someone like me. You'll never find someone who cared about you as much as I did. Your loss. I mean that with every fiber of my being.

Felt very stressed and angry today. Angry that you even admitted to being emotionally unavailable and stringing me along for over a year. I know you're disgusted with yourself, but it still hurts me. I still feel embarassed that I let you do that to me. Hope will go along way and drag anyone through the shi****. I haven't felt this stressed in awhile, I had to read a boring book and drink some tea to calm myself down. For some odd and repulsive reason, I wanted you to contact me. I wonder what you have been up to, if you're still sad over our breakup. I know you must miss me, I was a very good gf to you. You must miss all the attention I gave you, all the massages I gave you, all the cute cards I made, all the songs I sent you, my funny e-mails, our inside jokes. Hope you're keeping yourself healthy though. You did drink a lot while we were together, Im sure your ex-fiancee noticed that too. You never took much care of yourself when it came to your health, I hope you can relax and really think about how much you hurt me. I actually do want you to hurt and really learn from this. Please don't ever do this to another girl, the pain is awful.

I'm so tired of thinking about you. Get out of my head. From the second I wake up to the second before I fall asleep you're on my mind. All these memories of you have become like waking nightmares. I don't know why I still want you back, even though you had that dark side of you that only dragged me down. I don't miss that part of you. I don't miss the negativity that you put me through. I don't miss worrying about you every night because you couldn't control those horrible thoughts. I don't miss you always talking about isolating yourself from the world. I don't miss your suicidal tendencies. You're a lost soul, but I can't blame you. All that pain you've been through in your childhood and now with your family...I understand. I know you saw that you were bad for me, because you told me it a thousand times. But I just couldn't walk away from you, I kept ignoring the signs. I was blinded by love and couldn't see how much your problems were affecting me. Maybe it was for the best, for the both of us. I still love you and I miss the part of you that cared about me and loved me.

Just saw some new photos of you. I felt close to nothing. Well at least it wasn't the same feeling I had a month ago. Now I just see you for who you really are...and it's not attractive.

So even though I miss you sometimes, I could never get back together with you. You ruined it.