Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I have nothing much to say. I just want a cuddle. And the really annoying thing is that if I were to contact you, I know you'd get back in touch relatively soon. But you're not giving me what I want and my head is still not straight enough. I've had a really bad day and trying to distract myself. My brain keeps reverting to you though. Gah! We nearly had it but not quite, did we? Nearly there. Almost right but not quite.

i jus want you tonight, to look into your deep brown, cute eyes, have you smile at me the way you used to when i teased you, the way i used to make you laugh out loud

oh there you are on that pedastal, jeez...you need to get off...i left you for a reason....you hurt me and i dont see you bothered that its over.

i have a new quandrum now too...jus what i dont need....be really helpful if you could step in tbh...i guess i know what the outcome will be

The positive thing out of all of this is, that I will move on and be happy. Wheras you will we still be stuck in your sorry, depressed world.

I do feel sorry for you, but you have done it to yourself. You only have yourself to blame for not being able to pick yourself up and treat those closest to you with compassion and care.

You are a classless liar, a user, and a cheater. You run from your issues from your childhood. Your father beat your mother, cheated on her while she was pregnant with you, locked you in your room for hours so he didn't have to watch you. Your parents used you and your sister as pawns and you are still in complete denial that you don't have any abandoment issues. You are as insecure as they come. Nobody gets out of a 3.5 year relationship and marries somebody else in less than 2 months. It's crazy, it screams insecurity. You're crazy and you need help. I am, unfortunately, the only one who actually cares about you enough to tell you that you need professional help. Running from the 'in love' feeling to the next 'in love' feeling does not make your issues go away. Face your fears already before you have kids and pass them on to them. What you did to me was absolutely classless. I have no respect for you at all and I have no idea how you can look yourself in the mirror. You are an absolute horror of a human being. And you are in complete denial if you disagree. Seek help, because it's not looking for you. We reap what we sow, and karma is a * * * * * .

Rage does not even describe what I feel for you. I'm doing my best to keep composed and act like myself, but your betrayal of trust and behavior makes it so I'd like nothing more than to end you - Count of Monte Cristo-style. To think that you had this in you all along is disgusting enough.

The sad part is (aside from the fact that you have hurt me so much I'd actually WANT to see this) one day, years from now, you will be in love with someone who will do this exact thing to you. They will blame all of their problems on you - making things up and searching for excuses. They will tear you apart as you fumble for answers, reasons, anything to make it right. In the exact same manner. After your looks have faded away and the dating pool has thinned. And you will feel evertyhgin I have felt and because you aren't anywhere near as strong as I am it will destroy you. You'll come to me, you'll try to apologize and make up for lost time - but the truth is my anger towards you will have long faded by then. I won't even care. And you'll be all alone, nothing more than a shade surrounded by fake friends, having known you threw away the only one who was true to you. You will wake up one day and realize you have become your mother.

You know, you always complained about me not being open. In the end i opened up, loosing my armor but it was probably too late so you gave up on me way before that. It was my most vulnerable time and you hurt me a lot. Until now (thats 6month later) I got trust issues with friends and other girls (i am more closed than i was before) but whats really hurting me the most is that you never really opened up as well. After 2 yrs I don´t have a clue who you are and I will never get a chance to find out.

seen your best friend on monday. Weird that he lives in the house next to mine (probably only a wall sperates us, which is weird because last time I saw him he was living together with you 20.000km away)

It's Wednesday night. I'm kinda drunk. Did I mention it's a Wednesday? I blame you. My friend said she saw you the other day and wanted to punch you in the balls. My friends think you're a fat, worthless bastard. Have fun with your fiancee. Hope she treats you like crap like she always did. I know you'll love every minute of it.

I don't know why there are still those couple of times every few months where I feel myself wondering how you're doing. And then I google. And then find, literally everytime, sth that makes my skin crawl and stomach turn. Nothing to do with females of course. Other stuff. Stuff that makes me feel like crap cos I finally see you for what you are. And it makes me feel disgusted bc as disturbed and shocked as I always get, I can't seem to shake you off.

I then cry. Not tears of sadness though. Just more the thought of ' * * * did I fall for somebody like you'

I want you to gtfo. Your deep seated issues still disturb me.

I'm a masochist now I suppose.

All of a sudden I have loads of things I want to say to you and ask you, but I won't so I'm posting here...

This has been a roller coaster of a few days. I want to ask you how you're feeling about all this, this arrangement we have of catching up every few weeks. Is this working for you? Frankly I'm finding it tough, I was happy when you suggested it nearly a month ago, I got the impression that we were slowly going to work on things. I'm not sure whether that's true, is it? I still miss you, and when we met up on Saturday and were hanging out it was just WEIRD!

Were you just playing the "we're adults and even though we're not in a relationship we can still be mature and be friends" card? I don't think I can do that. Do you miss me or is the "every few weeks" thing enough to keep you ticking over? Did you purposely give me my stuff back in a bag you want back or was that an oversight? Why did you run out of my house like one of my cats had come at you with a red hot poker?!

Looking back at our conversation, I was talking about the things I was doing in my life, my new job starting soon, applying for my driving license, helping out at my daughter's school soon. You only mentioned that you were thinking about getting a record player (you said that last time we met!) and that you hadn't really been doing your running. That your mother had bought you a shirt you don't like. Oh, and that you had been to the pub on your own a few times...

This is what you wanted, remember! It all sounds so pitiful now...do you want me to pity you because you dumped me?! Ha!

Maybe in time I can ask you these things, if we just continue to hang out as friends once in a while and not talk about what's going on I think my head will explode, to be honest! But I'm back in NC, it was tiring last week when our communication dragged on for 6 days solid.

I do really really miss you, my best friend and the connection we have (had?) But I'm doing fine without you mostly. Take care.

You were my world, my everything, I would have done anything for you, what did I ever do to deserve this?

Why wont you love me like I love you? All i ever wanted was you and thats all i want now but i know i cant do that. I want to be able to care about you again.

Everything reminds me of you, everywhere I go I think of you, I miss you so much baby, I wish you were here to see me through this like you have been for everything else.

The hurt that Im going through right now I hope you never have to go through, I hope all of your decisions were for the best.

I cant help but think that we were meant to be together though. Im such a mess without you its unbelievable. I want to be happy again.

Their is no one on this Earth who could love you more than me. Im here waiting for you in the lost and found were we first met.

Im nobody anymore, the only identity I ever had was being yours and you being mine.

Youve chose somebody else over me? I worship the ground that you walk on and did everything in my power to make you happy what could this guy possibly give you that i cant?

You were my best friend, my strength that got me through each day, the thing I looked forward to seeing on a daily basis and youve given me up for someone you barely know.

You may think this is what you want at the moment but I guarantee that once the excitement wears thin you'll realise what we had together.

The connection we had was so unique that its not possible you could have that in another relationship.

I want you to hurry up and get with that guy so everything gets * * * * ed up for you like I know it will.

I cant wait to be right like I am every other time, I know you better than anyone else and I KNOW that you will regret this.

I just want to shout in your selfish little face. How could you do this to us? We were a team and youve given everything to him.

I hope you feel so guilty in the future that you cant stop crying like I am now, I hope all of so called brilliant new friends abandon you and this guy * * * * s you and leaves you, I hope your wonderful new job goes down the drain, I hope you suffer like me, you deserve everything thats coming to you and Im pretty sure it will you heartless * * * * * .

Dear Scuds, I cant even begin to tell you how disappointed I am in how much of a lame coward you are. What, you cant even see me one last time after a four year relationship, yet you profess to always be there for me. Really. I just grew tired of how passive you are and how passive aggressive you were in our relationship. Why be mad at me and hold resentments because I can ask for what I want and need. But that is what you did. You say you feel like a puppet on a string. Well guess what then, grow some courage and ask for what you want and say what you dont want.

You hurt me so deeply last Spring with the whole Grease episode. Here you are, chasing ghosts and I am right in front of you but invisible. It was then, that moment that I gave up. I realized this recently, that I stopped caring then. I should have kicked you out of my house at that moment but instead I was so hurt, I just shoved it down hard.

In 2009, instead of working with me on a healthy relationship you post an add and start looking around. I should have ended it then and there, but I was weak and couldnt give you up. Now you are gone. I should have stopped when I saw the signs from the beginning but I didnt. Signs like not respecting me in what I liked and didnt like. Not caring how I felt about things, it was a big power struggle all along. Your dogs overtaking the entire house and bed. It got really old, not feeling like it mattered to you what things were like for me. You were like a bulldozer who just mowed me down and did what you wanted to do.

I am sure you tried in the ways that you could, of that I have no doubt but where it was important I just shut down because I knew you wouldnt give me what I needed and wanted, respect.

I am so sorry I wasnt there for you when you were so sick, I asked you how I could help you... I asked you if I could bring you groceries and you just pushed me away only to blame me later. That was another last straw for me.

I am still so sad about the disintegration of our relationship which had so much good. Why you couldnt meet with me? Why you couldnt just put me first. I put you first. I did the best I could.

Why oh why did I ever get involved with you?

I am now questioning whether I ever want to get involved with anyone ever again, as the pain is just not worth it. Now I know why some of my gfs have been single for 10+ years, so they don't have to go through all this crap!

I can't blame you, only myself..... for I only wanted one thing and that was to be loved.... silly me for thinking that is even possible for another to love me.

You never stood up for me or protected me, I rarely needed it but those few times I did, you weren't there. It was THOSE times that hurt me and made me question you...I'm a strong confident woman but sensitive at the same time - when I needed a back-up...you were gone. Whenever I showed any weakness or a slight wobble (and it was usually nothing to do with you) you felt uncomfortable. Then I had to do the chasing, the apologising...I won't apologise for being human! I was a brilliant girlfriend, seriously. URGH! You'll NEVER get a pasta bake that good again! Well, fine. I stepped back so many times from you, I hardly saw you so how much space did you need? I hope you realise you didn't treat me right. And it will be that way forever - if you professed you loved me and hardly showed it, I doubt many girls would wait around in limbo for you like I did / am doing.

I miss you today , does it matter? No. You will never possibly understand the way I feel right now in the context of us. Just with someone else maybe you will. You won't love me back again. It's ridiculous that I should miss you. I hate this situation and you for being such a cold loveless * * * * .

I am going to meet a good friend of mine in "your' city. And yes I'm guilty of the thought of... trying to be good looking just in case we might bump into each other and.. I can have my glorious "too bad, mister" moment. It's a year ago that I decided to "block "this city out of my life. You , your friends, friends of your friends and everything that has to do with you including this city. But now I feel I'm ready. I feel I'm ready to visit the city because it's now all about you anymore. It's about more than you. It's about a good friend that needs my companion. I guess you will be surprised seeing me and thinking "what the.. is shé doing here?". I hope we can just say hello and that's all. I'm not there for you. Maybe my 1% weakness is there for you just to see you but.. 99% is there for my friend. I can't believe it's been a year. It has passed so fast. I can't say I'm improved a lot though. Only in weight and condition. But not quit mentally. I need to work on that for myself and my future boyfriend. I don't want it to end as fast as our relationship did. Not that that was completely my fault but I know now it was for a part of it. Do I regret the pace? No. I don't regret any of it. It was a beautiful experience that made a lot of impact in such a short time. Part of me loves to see you again and speak to you but a big much much bigger part of me wants you to stay the closed chapter that you are. It's safer that way for both of us. So if you meet me, please just say hi and leave it at that ok.

Today I cried. Ive been doing okay- smiled a lot more since NC with you. But I miss you- I miss what we could've been- what you could've been. But today I cried because I feel like you not only gave up on me, you gave up on your dreams and goals, just like you always do. But time is ticking. And I feel guilty that I couldn't help you. But I know deep down it isn't my fault. You have to want to help yourself. But I love you. And even though we aren't together, it still hurts me that you are living in hell. I know you are. No matter how much you are trying to play it off like every things okay.

If he hadnt have shown any interest in you I guarantee you'd still be here with me now.

Your so lacking in self confidence and putting yourself down all the time that you think you have to take whatever offers it to you.

Well Im here to show you your not ugly, unattractive or fat, your beautiful and I made sure you were aware of that everyday.

You never appreciated what I did for you or what you had with me, we could have been together forever and been happy, all you had to do is stay faithful is that so hard to do?

I know you didnt cheat on me but you might as well, if you could just ditch me that quick for someone else then I obviously was never that important to you.

If you could throw it all away for a guy you barely know then shame on you and shame on me for ever loving a selfish little slag like yourself.

Cant wait until your hurting too, then maybe you'll feel some remorse for what youve done to me.

Ive got alot to say to you at this point but what difference would it make?

Hope your happy with yourself right now because it will make the pain you feel in the future that little bit more painful for you but even that wont be anywhere near what Ive been through after loosing you.

Get it over and done with already and have sex with him, kill me that little bit more whilst I feel like this so I dont have to go through it at a later date.

Just do it now please for god's sake, share everything great we had with him, do it and remember what thats doing to me.

Feel guilty that you broke me down, feel like dying because of what youve done, break yourself into little pieces so I can scrape you off the floor and throw you away.

I love you, I hate you, I did everything I could for you and you threw it all back at me. * * * * you because I loved you.