Post here instead of contacting your ex!

so many photos... to many memories.. now stained with the actions you have done... all i can do is cry inside... i miss you so much it hurts, the love we had i thought could go thru anything.. but i was wrong. i was so wrong.. i feel so empty right now. why did i look at the photos... why do i have a memory... i just want to lose it all.. how could you go move to a guy after 3 days.. so easily give yourself up. i thought we built eachother up.. when you knew we still had a chance.. i cant believe you were possible of causing me so much pain even now... im so sad right now. ive kept up so well.. but today is hard, harder than before.. all i can do is think of you.. but i dont want too.. it hurts too much

Why can't I just forget you as easily as you have forgotten me? As much as I want to admit you are a coward and a jerk for the way you have been treating me as of late, the great times we've had still outweigh the bad ones, and I think about how simple it could have been to mend our relationship. But I'm just not important enough to you to do that. And that hurts more than anything.

yeah... sometimes we think it can be worked out.. and for some reason they choose to walk away- sucks, if they love us, it should be worth it

Sometimes I still feel shell-shocked

I try, I do my best

I went to some lovely places today

And I thought how much you would have liked it

I went into a store and saw a book

And I thought how much you would have liked it

I wished you were still in my life the way you used to be

I could have taken you to those places

Bought you that book

Then come home and snuggled up in front of a movie then bed

The way we used to

I don't understand everything or anything really

Could I really have meant so little

I am sad

The newness and excitement left

But you wouldn't try, nurture, and wait for the passion to return

And grow an enduring love

Maybe we really are different

Time to move on for you

A newer, fresher woman - almost perfect

Just how you used to see me

You will go to lovely places with her

Then come home, snuggle in front of a movie together, then bed

Will the newness and passion never die

Will you try, nurture and wait for it to return

Will your love be enduring

You told me you didn't love me enough to want to try

You used to tell me how much you loved me

But that was before you ever had to try

I know now -

Love is an ability

Not an emotion

i am sad

For the past year I've thought of nobody else but you.

Now you've gone.

I bet you'll never find a guy that can do that.

The reasons you left will always be a mystery to me, maybe to you too?

I know that you'll love again, someone else, some other chap!

But I also know something you dont know.

He will never be me, and he will never see you as I do.

Those empty eyes will wander through this world looking, always looking.

I miss those empty eyes.

Looking at me, But........ enough!

Time to go to work!

Chat with people, laugh, get on with life.

If I ever see those empty eyes again, I will look straight through them

Nothing more than a bum deal in a game of poker.

Get up! leave the ***** table and go play another game.

Now, where'd I put my socks?

I didn't mean to

But somewhere along the road with you

I lost myself bit by bit

I was trying to be there for you

When you said you needed me

And I got waylaid

Then forgot about the other people places

and passions in my own life

Soon I had less and less to give

To anyone including myself

You told me that I was no longer

The woman that you fell in love with

How could I be

I had lost myself

That was my own fault

My boundaries were foggy

Clouded by my need for love

I could not say no

Afraid I would hurt you

And lose you

I'm left with me now

And I don't like me either

I abandoned my own journey

And hitched a ride on yours

Until I became an unwelcome companion

Both our loads too heavy for the

Wagon which had become worn and damaged

You stopped the journey and told me to get off

So I'm here now trying to find my way home

I'm sorry G.

For losing me

And then you

Silverbirch

That was beautiful, so much like my life, so much like my way. I gave him everything, all of me, i changed myself to fit his life. I gave up family, friends, and everything else to make him happy becasue i was so afraid that if he wasn't happy i wouldn't have him. I should have been me!!!

NC since April 17thth 2011, so hard and so painful!!! I hope I heal fast!!!

Hugs Laylan. I'm reconnecting with family and friends, and hopefully passions soon although it's hard to feel passion right at the moment. Know how you feel - rotten and miserable right now. I'm still having times of wishing we were together, but friends are telling me that is because I am in a fog caused by the shock and hurt, that things will get better in time. I don't ever want to make these mistakes again.

Hey,

I think of what I did to you every day, lest I forget the lessons of the past. But for a while, I was able to stop short of thinking of you. It's not healthy, and it's not right for me to hang on to the memories, since they were all based on my lies. It's been a while since I last thought about you, thought not as long as I'd like. I don't say that because you wronged me or anything- the blame is all mine. I just know it's not right.

I know you didn't do it for me, but thank you for not responding to the message I sent. I made this mess, and if you had maintained any sort of contact, i would have been tempted to try to lean on you, and hurt you even more. I've learned, and continue to learn, how to stand on my own and face up to my own misdeeds. It's been more than a month since I said goodbye. It was more than two weeks before that, that i tried to and chickened out. Wow. I guess one doesn't have to be having fun in order for time to fly right on. I hope you're healing, and I hope you've been able to toss me into the dustbin with the rest of the memories from those who've hurt you. If not, take that effigy of me that you made in your heart, make it as crude and wicked-looking as you can, and burn it until even the ashes are gone.

I've done the same to my own self-effigy many times. Unfortunately, whenever mine turn to ashes, I still have the mirror. That's the worst reminder of all. Please, never lose your soul like I did. You suffered worse than me, I know. But you always had a noble heart, and I hope you never have to cross this kind of moral event horizon. I mean that. You have no idea how precious a clean conscience is until it's gone.

I've been doing so well all week... I was so busy with work then I'm visiting my mom for the weekend. I thought it would be good to get away. I've been feeling so good and now this evening I've been hit with a wave of sadness. I know our relationship was fairly short, but I miss you! We had so much fun together! I made dinner for my family this evening. Something I once made for you that you raved about. My family didn't care for it and it made me think of you. I made the food I made when you and I had a picnic on the floor since it rained. That was such a wonderful evening. I'm fighting back tears because I don't want my mom to know I'm sad. I need to have a good cry. I want to feel your arms around me. I want to hear your voice, see your smile. I want you to make me laugh. I just miss you right now.

I heard this song and it made me think of you so that's why I hearby dedicate it to you

Van veraf was het zo mooi.

En ik hoop dat het me ooit zal zijn vergeven.

Ik bracht m'n dagen door, dromend dat je bij me was.

Hoe kon ik denken dat het anders zou zijn?

Hoe kon ik denken dat het groter dan de wereld was?

Hoe kon ik denken dat we samen zouden zijn?

En ik zal je nooit vergeten.

Ik breng m'n dagen door, wetend dat het pijn blijft doen.

En er is niemand die het meevoelen kan.

En er is niemand die iets troostends hoeft te zeggen.

En er is niemand die voor mij schoon schip moet maken,

Dat doe ik zelf wel.

En ik hoop dat het me ooit zal zijn vergeven.

Hoe kon ik denken dat het anders zou zijn?

Hoe kon ik denken dat het groter dan de wereld was?

Hoe kon ik weten hoe het is om zo veel spijt te hebben?

Of is het maar verstreken tijd?

I hate you so much you smug ass. I hate you for cheating on me emotionally and then telling me I was crazy for being paranoid. For falling for someone who will never love you the same way I did. For telling me so many mean things and expecting us to be best friends. I hate you for writing that letter and I especially hate myself for falling for you. I hate myself for giving you validation.

So today I decided to shut the door on you. On us. To finally move forward. And I felt good about it. Then guess what happens? You e-mail me out of the blue. Talk about a shock. I read your e-mail and I'm not sure what to make of it. Part of me thinks you're being condescending again and part of me thinks you actually care. I just don't know what to do. Should I e-mail you back? Or not? My friends say to give it time to think over, so I'll do that. *sighs* I was all set to burn your letters and give away some items...this has set me back some. I just want to be over you, once and for all.

I'm feeling good. I haven't written you in a long time. I'm SO close to being over you I can see the light at the end of this long tunnel!

After I spoke with you last week on the phone for the first time in 4 months....I don't know why but everything clicked with me. We were friendly, it was a little awkward...but we were friendly. I know things won't ever be the way they were- hurts me a little, but I'm okay with it. I understand it. You were a chapter in my life that has closed now, and it's time to write a new one. I'm good with it. I like that we were able to get along, be friendly. I'll be seeing you in two weeks so I of course wanted to make sure that was as easy as possible. You agreed, told me to come say hi to you. I like the idea of us being friendly. I like that every now and then we can text- like you texting me saying 'Pachio won haha' since you knew I liked Mosley. Yeah....it wasn't the old us- but I can take this. Not enemies, not friends....somewhere in between.

Maybe it's just that I'm FINALLY getting IT. Finally moving on....finally doing ME. dating, liking other guys. I'm happy to say for the first time since you I actually like someone new. He's such a sweet guy and he makes me smile....maybe that's why I'm finally able to talk to you and be okay with where we are. Be friendly with you and be okay....because I am focused on someone new.

No hard feelings okay? You''ll always be my first love....but time for me to move on. The sun has set on us- time for it to rise on something new....something better.

Bye Mikey.

Screwed myself again after 20 days of NC...shouldn't of sent that damned email...darn it..time to start over

Day 1 of NC: I tried to understand how your feeling about us but after all we've been through your just going to throw it away?

I gave you a chance once and i just wished i hadn't...now I've been dumped, i'll never forgive you for the hurt you put me in.

Goodbye Nicole, i'm done with you.

Well, I read your message. I'm to blame for everything, huh? You said I wasn't happy enough, or confident enough, or worldly enough. You resented me for not visiting when you KNEW I was sick and couldn't go. You felt our relationship was "one-sided," that you put in all the effort while I did nothing in return. You finally mentioned all the "other" reasons we broke up. You brought up problems between us that I didn't even know we had because you never told me. You think I should follow everything you say to improve my life. You talked about your "current girlfriend" whom you're going to break up with soon because she's moving out of state. You say you "don't want to follow someone else's dreams," so you're staying put. You don't to risk getting hurt (like you were when you moved to be with your love and the relationship failed). You have no regrets about breaking up with your girlfriend soon. Just like you don't regret breaking up with me. It hurts knowing that our relationship meant so little to you. That I barely even matter to you. That what we had was only an illusion. I put so much effort into our relationship. Yes, I made mistakes. Yes, I tried to do what was best for us. But knowing how little you actually care hurts very deeply. I feel like my view of you is shattered and can never be fixed. I'll never be able to trust you again. And I don't ever want to talk to you again. From now on, I'm done.

I really want to tell you that I miss everything about you. We had the best shot ever of making things work and you just gave up on things. I am sure you will be happy in your new life but treating me in the cold manner that you have hurt so much. All of the dreams we spoke about and you just give up on them. You were in my dreams last night and were the first thing i thought of this morning when I woke at six thirty. Its been a year since I haven"t at least heard from you once a day and i miss that already. God knows how I will make it through this day without wanting to speak to you or hear from you but i will try and keep busy.

A year of school made me push you to the back of my mind for a while, but that long drive to Maine gave me time to realize there was a lot I hadn't yet handled. Its been a year - I should be over this, but I still think about you all the time. I miss what we had so much; I was so much better at it than being this playboy. Its just not me. I found the last V-day card you ever gave me, and it was like reading it for the first time. I am so sorry, L. I cant say it enough. I know I needed to learn what I have, and you were a part of that process, but I cannot tell you how much I wish I could've met you after this all. I still love you, and now I just have to accept that it will go unrequited, and turn the page. I've realized that you do not get over this kind of thing, at least not really; you just move on, and that page burns on. It gets buried, but it smolders all the same. Its been a year since I heard your voice, but I miss you all the same. I hope you are finding your own happiness.

Day 2 of NC:

I miss you...I haven't seen you in over 3 months. I just would never think it would of happened. We tried giving it a shot...but YOU gave up..we had so many plans together and you crushed them..you promised. you lied.

I hate you.