Post here instead of contacting your ex!

OMFG...what is going on in my mind...

I just looked up my first boyfriend on Facebook...that's you, LB...

LB, I wasn't even in love with you. You told me you were in love with me and I didn't respond, so you dumped me the next day. We stayed friends while I got with my ex fiance, L. You saw us at a picnic and had tears in your eyes. I'm sorry I treated you like that. You said you didn't know why we had to break up and you invited me to hang out like 5 years ago but I said no and made up an excuse cuz I was dating L at the time.

But tonight I saw you. I definitely don't want you. It's just so WEIRD that I just found you on FB and and your current girlfriend. THERE ARE SO MANY SIMILARITIES BETWEEN YOU AND MY LAST BOYFRIEND, BRIAN! What is this vampire business?

For some reason, when I saw the pic of your girlfriend, I was irritated. Even though we dated 10 years ago, only for 6 months, and I wasn't even in love with you. Why do I even care anyway? Because you have someone and I don't? Because this means that ALL my ex's have someone and I don't?! Maybe. Hmmm....

But your girlfriend looks like something else. You have similar taste to Brian, apparently. Like the obese girls with the big chests, huh? Well that doesn't fit me but it fits your pattern and Brian's pattern. Wow. I guess I am seeing my own pattern of choosing men like you.

I just sent you a friend request but I bet you will deny me. We were Myspace friends for many years but I noticed that when you got a gf, you moved me out of your top friend spot. So I deleted you (I know, how mature). When I wrote you on Myspace when I was single and apologized for how I treated you, you said to find you on Facebook. So I did, but I see that the girl is your gf. Weird. She probably won't "let" us be friends.

I saw you look over at me today. You looked like you had seen a ghost and you were trying not to look. I think we should all hang out...you, me, and the other folks we used to work with. Catch up on old times. It will be fun.

I still can't get over why I feel discomfort about seeing you with another woman. I know you dated our friend Mary when the two of us broke up, but this is just weird. I don't even have feelings for you and it's been 10 years! So why do I even care? Because you remind me of Brian who I am still getting over? I think that's it. You two had a lot in common, like ghosts and horror movies. I don't like that stuff at all. It's so weird!

My ex fiance was so different from both you and Brian. He's a sci fi geek who is metrosexual and quiet. You and Brian are outgoing party animal types...not my type at all, but somehow I fell for you both (well I liked you).

Hey, sorry I told you I was never attracted to you. That was really stupid. I don't know why I say stupid things like that to people. What was I trying to prove anyway? I'm sorry. I think you really cared about me. I still have the letters you wrote me and they mean a lot. Thanks for taking ballroom dancing with me. I won't ever forget it. We had fun.

Bye.

Ohhh.......I know why I'm going insane...it's because your girlfriend reminds me of BRIAN'S NEW GIRLFRIEND! The one he CHEATED ON ME WITH! They're both into that TWILIGHT BS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why do you guys like these kinda women?! How could you like them and like me? We are polar opposites! That is what's driving me insane. At least my ex fiance hates that kinda stuff and his new woman seems "quiet and smart" like me (or at least my facade).

Do I feel I don't measure up to these women or something? I am way more educated, super cool, and just...me (so conceited, huh). I'm hotter (well, hotter than yours but not Brian's gf). Your gf is 10 years older than you!!! Wow. I am a year younger.

I don't know. It's weird. I feel like I need to start liking zombies and vampires and all that crap because 3/4 of my boyfriends have liked women who've liked that stuff. In fact, my first crush was obsessed with supernatural bs. Even my ex fiance loved sci-fi. Why can't I stand it? Because I keep being attracted to these types and they end up with a woman like them and I'm just a goody goody, "stick in the mud" as you would say. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi W, you were in my dream last night, you looked as cute as you always are, I haven't had you in one of my dreams since we first started dating. I miss talking to you on a daily basis, I am ready to finally see you next week, I am nervous because I don't know how you feel about me, I still want to be with you but I don't know if you feel the same and that sucks. We talked twice this week which was nice but also set me back in my healing, I can't wait to see you but i hope you know what you want when I do.

Love,

R

Dear J,

Today would be our two year anniversary if you hadn't decide that the relationship was "too hard". I still feel the injustice of how you initated and ended the relationship. You misled me and only pursure me, regardless 10,000 miles away for your experiment of never having a serious girlfriend. You stated that you were young and a different place back then. Those words hurt me because I percieved that you used me. Didn't you ever think the effort, time and sacrifice in a long distance relationship?? Why couldn't seek a local girl to use then break her heart.

Unfortunately, I'm not the stage of enlightnment to say that everything we did together was worth it. I feel that it waste of time, waiting for you to show the commiment of the next stage. You weren't ready and lied about wanting it. My life was stagnant for 1.5 years because of you. I want to show you how you hurt me by cursing your name in a public domain for everything to see so that no one will ever be near and trust you.

You may wanted be friends after our breakup and write about sentimental things, but don't deserve to be in my life for hurting me. I'll never forget about the first love (you) who was selfish and lied about one's intentions. I'll never trust you again!!!! I condemn you!!!

i really hate you, and your ego. I know that's completely immature, but after what you did to me, and what you put me through, I have nothing but hate for you.

It's laughable that you think I'd follow you anywhere. Your life isn't going to be better when you leave, and you'll find out real fast just how hard things were for me.

Right now I'm really pissed off.

You said, "When I'm old, I'll still remember you, but not as my ex."

Now I greatly doubt if I have any feelings for you.

This morning, I could say to myself, I still love you. Now I can't.

You're pathetic.

Do you even think about me anymore? I wonder if you've moved on already. I miss you so much, I would love to see your face again. So many things still remind me of you and all I want to do is speak to you about the things in my life. You were the most important thing in my life. I would have done anything for you

Oh what I would give to see you laugh again.

Why did you miss me so much last night that you invited me over? It can't have been because you thought i was sitting in alone as you know chances are i do that most nights.

I saw the way you looked at me this morning when you woke next to me. You stroked my face during the night. All be it you were drunk but you did it. You touched my face this morning to try and get the sleep out of my eye. Yet this girl is the one? After 2 weeks? You said you didn't want a girl with emotional baggage yet this girl is on medication for depression. You said she understands you...she's the female version of you. Funnily enough it was only 2 months ago you said that to me. You said that to me months in to our relationship. You said this girl won't let you near her physically yet as she's told you she'd been raped in the past. very similar to my life. it seems like you're swapping me for me in many ways but when i tell you that you just think i'm talking as a jealous ex.

I told you last night i love the very bones of you. I'll never stop loving you. You said you don't deserve to be loved. I sometimes wonder if you're trying to numb your feelings for me but i will never know until you know what you want. It's obvious to me now that you do miss me a lot when i'm not there. I need to use that to let you work out what you truly want and in the meantime i'm going to get stronger.

It's beautiful out today and stepping into the sunlight really made me miss you. We usually spent Sundays together, but I have gone two months now spending them alone.

I wish I had the chance to talk to you about our vacation in June, but you wouldn't give me the time to talk.

I still love you and I'm starting to really let you go. I'd still take you back, you know that?

i hate him i hate him i hate him, i dont want him to know he has upset me by plastering his new girlfriend all over facebook for the world to see, espe after telling everyone that she wasnt the one, he wants a reaction from me and he nearly got one, stop me from making it worse for myself!!!!

Why can I not get you out of my head ??? Everything I have been doing today your in my head. I so much want to know what is going on with you. Do you think about me at all, do you miss me or are you relived it's over ? I want you back in my life so much but I know it's not going to happen right now, if ever. I just wish we had sorted stuff, had the guts and the strength to sort it. I wish I could read your mind ans see what's going on in there !

I've just come to the conclusion that I am dead. Not literally, but figuratively; a part of my soul has expired.

In retrospect, I have died many times. I died when I graduated high school. I died when I did hardcore drugs. I died when I got caught selling drugs. I died when I started having panic attacks. I died when I entered extreme poverty in winter. I died when I got rescued. I died when I started working. I died when I met you. I died when you broke up with me. And many other different times.

These deaths are all life changes, and they all mark a time when I lost a part of my naive innocence. The time when we were together was nice, but it was irresponsible and childish. I feel no longer bound to those parts acts. They were once me, and then they were once a part of me, but I think I am beginning to learn to let them go. I am beginning a new life. I still feel sad about it, very much so, and I still feel angry that you abruptly dumped me and didn't try to work anything out or let me know about your problems in advance. Perhaps I was not cruel enough. Who knows how this new life will be. Perhaps a little less loving, perhaps a little less kind, but to whom? I believe it will be better to me.

I'm going to Chicago in November.

I hope that, by then, I won't be thinking of you as much or hurting over this as much anymore. The last thing I need is that vacation to be tarnished by the memories we had there.

I'm sorry I wasn't the woman you needed or wanted me to be.

I'm sorry that being myself wasn't good enough for you.

And I know this is stupid, but I'm sorry that I'm not the 120 lb Objectivist girl that you'd like to have in your life.

I tried to be the best I could -- but even that wasn't enough.

I don't want to be en emo/vampire lover chick. Sorry I don't fit your sexy, mysterious fantasy, but I'm just me. Someday I will be fine with that. Someone will appreciate me for the woman I am...the natural, earthy, sensual, otherwise intelligent woman that I am. You once did appreciate me for those very traits, actually. But I guess you wanted variety. Can't blame you there. I guess I shouldn't be beating myself up so bad. You will get tired of the sexy/mysterious/vampiress persona eventually too. It's just who you are. You've dated all kinds of women...not just that type. I don't know why I am getting so worked up. My ex fiance thought I was so sexy. He told me that. Actually, you did too Brian. You both told me that I was and I believed it at the time. Just because you cheated on me doesn't mean I'm a piece of dirt. It just means you wanted variety and excitement. But someday you will get tired of the games and miss the fact that you had a real woman...straight up. You once played a song for me about "Finally f[inding] a Real Lady." That's right. Even though I'm super depressed and codependent (definitely not to downplay those), I know I am a good woman with a good heart. I am loyal. I don't cheat, lie, or play. I tell it like it is. I can be judgmental but also really patient and understanding. I was hard on you but I didn't lead you on. You knew how I felt. I wasn't mean about it either, was I? I was just matter-of-fact. I think I'm pretty cool, but why do I feel suicidal so often? Because I always define myself by you and my other exes. I need to change that. I define myself by my failures and accomplishments and since I faield so much these past few years, I feel like a failure. But I'm not. I need to learn to love myself just for existing...just for WANTING to be a good person. A lot of people don't want to be a good person, but I do want to be and I do try to be a lot of the time.

I can't let you define me anymore, Brian. Not you, not L, not LB. No one. The only person who can define me is me and, of course, God. That's it. And God already thinks I'm fine and he forgives me, so who are you? I'm a sinner, but I want to be good.

I'm not going to change my whole image just to be what you and others want. I will have the image that I think is best for me. If you don't like it, too bad. It will be a good thing because I'll attract a decent person who will appreciate a real woman when he sees her. I won't have to be mysterious and bad. So many people would want someone like me (not the depressed me, but the good sides of me), so why do I waste my time on men like you?

Goodbye!

I miss you. I miss talking to you until one of us feel asleep. I don't know why I feel guilty for not talking to you, I guess you have that hold on me. The past 2 weeks have been alright, but tonight it just hit me like a ton of bricks. I just wish you felt the same again. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow, and I wish you were around to text me and tell me you miss me while I'm gone. It hurts looking at my phone and seeing no new message.