Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Wow. Where do I begin with you? First, I miss you incredibly. I miss your face, your voice, your touch. I had a dream about you last night, it was horrible to wake up this morning and realize I was not in your bed. I don't know why now I am thinking I want to get back together with you. Everything would be so different. Uncomfortable. But would it? I don't know. I'm so confused right now.

I wish that you didn't have my things there, I really do. I wish that you didn't have the power because of that. You have the power to let this end and you won't.

God, those dreams hurt so much. Finding condoms in your room, knowing that I was out of place, geez amor that really hurt.

Do you think about me at all? Are you still in love with me, but feel like this would be too hard because of the distance? Would you contact me if you loved me, or are you scared that I don't love you anymore?

I was doing so good, what happened to me? Why did I have to dream THAT dream? Why couldn't I have dreamt about us together, or getting in a fight? Why did I have to dream about you having moved on?

I wish so much that you would just write me an email. I know I told you not to, and the truth is I don't want you to. I want to get an email from you telling me that you are in love with me and cannot live without me.

Why is your friend emailing me so much? At first he was just saying friend, and now he is calling be beautiful and his little girl, w t f is that all about? Is it because you are telling everyone how you hate me? That you don't want to talk to me? All these doubts that I DIDN'T have before, I really have right now.

I feel so bad about myself, I wish we were just together.

I wish you had been ready, I don't know how to live without you and I really haven't felt that this whole breakup until today. I just feel useless and dead. Please come back with me I don't know how to do this.

when you said that we needed to work out our issues and I said how about we try again in three months and you asked me if I really thought 3 months would be enough for us to work out our personal issues, is that what you meant? Are you really working on yourself? Did you change your mind and decide I was the bad guy, and that my issues wre the only problem? I hope not. I hope you are taking care of yourself and working on your problems. I hope that one day I will get contact from you and you will say that you are sorry for what your end of it was. I wonder if you will ever write to me again, if you will be thinking of me 6 months from now.

I wonder if you are thinking of me right now, if you ever dream about me the same time I am dreaming about you, or if you totally shut me out of your mind. I wonder if you write about me, the way you wrote of your ex when you guys broke up. I wonder if you didn't just find someone new and now look at me like I was the bad guy, speaking bitterly of me as you did of her. You blamed all of your fights on her, but all of our fights were not my fault, do you think they are now that you are out of the relationship?

You said that you and her were not friends because she hated you, because she didn't want to be your friend. But you hardly communciated with me at all. Finally, I had to tell you not to contact me because the short messages where you still called my your baby and that you loved me, but not that you missed me, were too painful.

I just want to go and drink by myself right now. I have not felt so low for weeks.

I did everything you asked me to do. I am not take that medication anymore, I am trying to find other ways to deal with this terrible anxiety that I have. but right now, all I want to do, is take xanax and drink beer in bed and cry and listen to music until I fall asleep. When I wake up all I want it so do it again. And again and again until one day I wake up to you calling me and telling me I am your cosita preciosa and that everything is going to be ookay. That you are here for me and you always will be, but that you made a mistake and you would do anything to have me back in your life.

I don't want to die but I don't want to live without you. I wsih that everything went back to how it was before, but that we could help eachother work through our problems instead of breaking up like that. It was so fast. What happened to us? Why didn't you want to be there for me when I was so culture shocked and scared and felt so alone there? you were all I had there, and you just turned yourself off and were unavailalbe and I was so scared and you didn't care. You didn't want me to meet your friends, you didn't want me to be in your life, why did you want me so bad to be a part off it til I got there?

You hurt me so much. I wish you could tell me what happened, I feel like I should be in a hospital right now writing this I am just shaking and so scared and my heart is beating so fast. You were my family and now you are gone. So easily and so fast. I do'nt know what to do with myself this is so hard I just want to run away somewhere and never talk to anyone again and live somewhere in the middle of nowhere and just cry.

Some day you'll calm down enough to miss me too. They all do. You will too. And when that moment happens, I'll respond how I always respond. "That's nice." It's not about winning or losing. It's about being courageous and treating people well when you don't have to, not when you need to to protect yourself or your ego.

arrgh lee...

that beautiful face of yours, your voice and that wonderful wonderful laugh, our laughs, us bouncing of each others humour...i miss it all...yup...i miss ya

i jus wish we never got romantically involved as we would have been such great buddies...but then again, the attraction was there i guess!

shame it ended before it really begun, and yet im sure on another day i will only see the red flags....guess thats how this healing lark works

thats fine...im coming through this now

you got alot on, maybe when its all sorted and you have chance to sit down, you will see...

beby gunna leave ya to it...

I know you saw me this morning...how pathetic you must feel that you couldnt look over at me and then kept back as to not come next to my car again.

I hope I run through your mind continuously all day and you reassure yourself what a mistake you made by breaking my heart.

You are a coward and deserve the misery you went back to

I have a nasty feeling you might knw I looked up your name on my liffe...Cant remember if I did or not. Anyway day 24 of n/c. Be nice if you contacted me. Your friend who told me a few things (not good)about your record with men, before Xmas hasnt replied to my happy new year e-m....

Wonder if youve been saying something manipulative again....

I have had the best 2 days. I guess looking wasnt bad after all. I was carrying alot of guilt with me, that id ruined your life and you werent happy so maybe youd come back. but you seemed so happy. There was a light in your eyes. I hadnt seen that light for years, im glad it didnt take you long to get it back, even if it took losing me. its coming back in mine too.

x

aw, those Lees and their beautiful faces. Lees are heartbreakers...

arrgh lee...

that beautiful face of yours, your voice and that wonderful wonderful laugh, our laughs, us bouncing of each others humour...i miss it all...yup...i miss ya

i jus wish we never got romantically involved as we would have been such great buddies...but then again, the attraction was there i guess!

shame it ended before it really begun, and yet im sure on another day i will only see the red flags....guess thats how this healing lark works

thats fine...im coming through this now

you got alot on, maybe when its all sorted and you have chance to sit down, you will see...

beby gunna leave ya to it...

It's amazing the hold you have on me. It has lessened some, but I still think about you and want you all the time - even knowing you're no good at this point. I wonder what the year together really was because I feel like I don't even know you - like I never did. I think there's quite a bit of truth to that as you never did let me in. It really hurts like hell to have you out of my life, but I've done what I can do.

I've read so much about it taking two to destroy a relationship, but what we had never really was a relationship I suppose, and it really was you who was the single-handed destroyer of us. There's a part of me still in shock - and will be forever I guess.

You are gone forever and I know it. I will never hear from you again. You got what you needed from me and ran when I needed you most. I'll never forgive you for that. I'd never take you back for that reason alone. So confused and hurt by you. Your words mean nothing to me know - clearly your actions give you away for what you truly are.

My question today is, how can I miss somebody that I don't know? This morning I asked myself what I knew about you now based on facts. And guess what. I came up with 3 things. Your name, your familes names, and where you live. Three or four months can be a long time in someones life. I don't know whether your still in your job, I don't know if your growing up and changing, I dont know anything apart from a couple of things an aqquaintance would know, and your past. But the real question is, do people change? Could we go back tomorrow and it all fall back into place because deep down our roots are still the same? Or are we shaped every day, every minute, by our circumstances and our actions. I hope it's the latter. Because I feel myself changing, I feel myself growing stronger. Im eating healthier and the weights dropping off. I compliment people. I smile more. I look after myself. Little things, but they are adding up to a bigger picture. It is not so much about you anymore. This letter was to you, and it's ended up being about me, the way it should be and will be from now on. You will never be a part of me or my decisions or my life. It's a hard thing to accept but it's so powerful when you do. I can't believe how much more I like myself. I like what I see when I look in the mirror, I like person that Im becoming, even though I know this is only the beginning of a long journey to restore what you destroyed. Not on purpose I know, but it was you in the end.

Ricky,

I have always loved you, more than you will ever know.

I shouldn't have called you earlier, you broke my heart even more.

I don't want to be with you, but I want to be your friend.

You told me you hated me... is this true?

How could you say a thing like that? We were best friends for so long.

I love you, and I miss your company

UGH! I'm so mad about how our conversation went today. You probably think I am a huge loser and never want to be with me again.... I know this is probably my low self esteem right now talking....but DAMN I felt like I was in 7th grade talking to my crush for the first time over the phone.

Such a shame. I wonder what goes on in your head. I wish you wanted it with all your heart and then you'd see I'd help you. You wouldn't be alone. Because I don't want it to be perfect but I want to see life with you. I want to share my joys with you. Dance and laugh with you. Who and what will compare? You said I'll forever be that thorn in your heart. Same here. None of us has slept with anyone else for 8 months. We are both struggling to let go. Is it just addiction? I wish you knew what I know. What scares you so much? I wish you were free. Or maybe this is all delusion and you're just not so up for it anymore and afraid to admit it.