Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I still miss you R and I think about you every day. Not a day goes by when I don't. I miss all of the small things we used to do together, and I miss the feeling of your skin on mine

I wish things hadn't turned out this way.. we were happy but I guess all of the little arguments were too much. We didn't fall out of love, we just got fed up with all of the little bull * * * * .

I love you more than I can say Ricky, you're still the one I dream about and want to spend my life with, but that won't happen will it?

I love you

Come back

I realized last night, after 4 months, that you never ever felt as strongly for me as I did for you. You led me on for a year. A YEAR. That last email you sent me? You sent that to make yourself feel better. It had nothing to do with me. It's good to know that you still put yourself first.

I hope you don't contact me again. Ever. I don't want to hear from you. I don't wish you harm, but I don't wish you anything good either.

How dare you decide to contact me after I've managed to find someone who is actually worth my time, my effort, and my love? He and I are just beginning our journey. We're both healing from the past, and have been able to find within each other a kindred spirit. There's real potential, with a possibility of a long and happy forever.

So you, my "dear" ex, can just go back to your life and LEAVE ME OUT OF IT. I hate that you snuck into my head last night and made me cry myself to sleep. I don't want you, I don't want to think about you, and I never ever want to hear a breath from you ever again. All you did was waste a year of my life, you took advantage of me when I was fresh out of a 3 year abusive relationship, and all to improve your own ego. To soothe your own soul. I hope I made you feel better about yourself.

Thanks for dumping me in the trash when a better healing agent came along. If you hadn't, I never would have met the person I'm with now, who is worth a million times what you are.

started crying again, I was doing so well. I hate this, I hate that you still affect my heart this way.. I hate that I let you come back after eight years.. I hate you.. and yet. I still hope.. hope that you will grow up and you will get help with your addictions and find you love me. But I know that is never going to happen. You are a piece of S*** and you have no concience nor a soul.

All you have is your deep dark misery, and you live in that abyss and you will never let the light in..

You would be better off dead.

Why is it so easy for you to let go while I'm suffering and praying I make it through the next few days.

You hanged up on me today, you didn't even care that I was in pain, you threaten me saying you would change your number. you know that would be the biggest pain of all. Feels like you want me to hurt even more than I am.

You don't care, you're going out tomorrow and on the weekend. I lost my friends because I gave all my time to you, I hardly communicate with my extended family and it hurts because I now have no one to help me with this break up, while you are going to get over me so easily.

You specifically told me that you are well aware that your personal problems are disrupting your life, and that you recognize yourself to be passive aggressive. You "don't have time" to work on these things and improve your situation, yet the evidence shows that you have time to go to an online dating site and cruise chicks every single day. So... that tells me that you are still looking for a woman who can read your mind, and will devote her whole life to tip-toeing around your seriously fragile ego by never, ever engaging in any confrontation or discussion of any kind. Yeah. I'm sure she definitely exists. I'm sure she is just very hard to find.... as is about 97% of the respect I had for you.

Ugh! I'm so angry with you today!

The fantasy that I thought we both shared of stepping away for awhile, doing the healing that we needed and then coming together down the road and maybe things working out for us is DEAD.

I see that you continue to blame all of our problems on me. I see that you are not doing your inner work and looking at your own actions. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that our problems were not just mine or solely caused by me. Your actions from the start have not always been as honorable as you project.

You say that you have never been like that in a relationship before yet you cannot seem to give me the same credit. You can't seem to give me credit for anything. You think you know me so well but you do not.

While you have spent the last several months focusing all the blame on me, I have been hurting, introspecting, healing and enlightening myself on my actions, their cause and paving a road to joy and inner peace.

Peace within myself. A part of which you will never be.

Ugh another sad day, that is 3 in a row now and tbh Im not really sure why.

I dont feel the need to contact u anymore, I just feel the need for something, but Im not sure what that is.

I guess Im just lost

You have taken me to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

You told me u were always getting hurt and nobody loved u, the same as u loved them. You hurriedly led me to the gate of ur heart, I walked carefully and slowly along this path and then u slammed the gate shut.

Your broken and now u have broken me

Ugh another sad day, that is 3 in a row now and tbh Im not really sure why.

I dont feel the need to contact u anymore, I just feel the need for something, but Im not sure what that is.

I guess Im just lost

You have taken me to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.

You told me u were always getting hurt and nobody loved u, the same as u loved them. You hurriedly led me to the gate of ur heart, I walked carefully and slowly along this path and then u slammed the gate shut.

Your broken and now u have broken me

OMG could not have said this better myself..

Hope you find the

something

you are needing soon...

I can't believe only 6 days ago we were cuddled up in bed, trying to freak each other out in the dark after seeing paranormal activity. And we were so tired from our day out in London, holding hands in the park, playing games on the train.

I'm going to miss you so much...

I found out today only less than 3 months of being broken up that you went to Vegas and got married. Makes me wonder how long this guy was in the picture. It is really uncalled for that you kept me in the picture while you decided what you wanted. I'm really good at sensing things and glad I left in the first place. Good luck to you and your new hubbie.

Ok for the first time in 9 months I have wanted to text you and say what the hell was that. What do you want from me. Do you think we can just be friends after everything that happened. How dare you come and corner me like that. Does she know you did that. Why is anything that I do of interest to you or any of your business for that matter. How dare you ruin my first night out in Ros in a long time. Next time you get the notion to come over how about dont, just leave me alone I think you have messed up my life enough for one lifetime dont you agree! If you ever come near me again the only words I want to hear are 'I'm sorry, Im a git, you were the best thing to happen to me' or prepare to feel my hand accross your face!

I just finished watching the Army Navy game. I wasn't going to watch it because I didn't want to think about you.

You called me after last year's game - two weeks after breaking up with me - to tell me that you had your picture taken with the President.

I waited for you for 9 months, and after 3 months you told me that you didn't want to be tied down and that you didn't know what you wanted.

I wanted to break my 45 days of NC today, but then I realized that you're just a trap that I can't fall back in to. And if you wanted to work things out, you would have made an effort.

Great, I'm gonna have some fun 2.

Dear-dude-that-broke-up-by-email,

I'm writing because I want to thank you for breaking up with me by e-mail and setting me free. I now realize what a loser you are. I can't believe what a coward you are. I called the nursery school program, and they agreed to let you in after they assessed your maturity level. It might be hard for you to believe, but one thing I can tell you for sure: you really need to work on your skills in bed. I mean, you're just plain bad at sex.

Sorry, but you're not worth keeping as a friend. Why are you so boring? I've seen rocks that are more interesting than you. I never want to see you again! Stay away from me or I'll beat you with a frozen salmon. I think you get the idea.

Get lost loser!

DaVinci

I found out today only less than 3 months of being broken up that you went to Vegas and got married. Makes me wonder how long this guy was in the picture. It is really uncalled for that you kept me in the picture while you decided what you wanted. I'm really good at sensing things and glad I left in the first place. Good luck to you and your new hubbie.

damn. that was just wrong.

Great, I'm gonna have some fun 2.

Dear-dude-that-broke-up-by-email,

I'm writing because I want to thank you for breaking up with me by e-mail and setting me free. I now realize what a loser you are. I can't believe what a coward you are. I called the nursery school program, and they agreed to let you in after they assessed your maturity level. It might be hard for you to believe, but one thing I can tell you for sure: you really need to work on your skills in bed. I mean, you're just plain bad at sex.

Sorry, but you're not worth keeping as a friend. Why are you so boring? I've seen rocks that are more interesting than you. I never want to see you again! Stay away from me or I'll beat you with a frozen salmon. I think you get the idea.

Get lost loser!

DaVinci

damn! remind me to never get on your bad side....

Wow...you win the award for most rotten ex. That is terrible.

Hey my love.

Ive waited so long for you and you know I sure as hell don't mind that.. as long as it meant we'd be getting back together. But I guess we had different plans for our future. I wanted to spend it with you, meanwhile you didn't wanna settle down. I don't blame you for that, I don't hate you neither even though i'm bitter. Feelings change I guess and because of that, I can't hold that against you. I guess what upsets me was the fact that you led me on for so long.. but ive learned to let that go as well. Sometimes we can't get what we want in life and as much as that sucks, we gotta learn to live with it. Its so crazy cause less than a year ago I was sitting on your lap in a park and we were talking about how we were gonna raise our kids. You said you'd never allow our kids to get tattoos and we talked about how we were gonna bring them up. We made compromises about it. We also talked about how pretty soon we'd be hanging out looking at newspapers trying to find an apartment, that won't happen anymore. Honestly, im not looking forward to the future at all. This was supposed to be OUR time. OUR year. Our year to get ready to spend our lives together. I remember our makeout sessions in front of that weird building on our way to the seaport. We would get so turned on and people would stare at us like we were freaks but we didn't care. I remember seeing you every morning before school, you always begged me to cut with you and I always said no cause I was scared up until that one day I finally said yes. We went to your house and your mom showed up so I tried hiding under your sheets like a idiot. As if that worked, she found me in less than a minute. That same day we went to go see prom night.. not that we actually did see it cause we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. I also remember that day we were on the ferry and one of the workers told us it was so cute how we were so in love. He was happy for us and he said just by looking at us you could tell we were crazy about each other. l remember when I was going away. Saying goodbye was so hard, I looked at you and you were tearing. You wrote me a note to take with me and when I read it, I burst into tears. You said you'd be waiting for me and that you'd never leave me. I called you the first night and you were crying. When I came back you were so happy. I remember our first time. I was a bit scared, but I was ready and I knew I wanted it to be with you because i loved you. I remember when we both cried to the song superhuman. I pretended not to see you because I knew you'd be embarassed, but the moment I saw that tear fall I knew you loved me. I remember sitting on your grandmothers couch and us doing things we shouldn't have been doing. And the time when you first met my family, they loved you cause of the way you were. And also because of how happy you made me. I remember always being excited to get outta school just so I could hold you and kiss you. I remember everytime I didn't feel like going to school, the thought of seeing you motivated me and made me get up and ready. I want you to be happy, I truly do. I just wish I could be a part of that. I'd give anything and everything if it meant having you again. I have no doubt at all that what we had was real. I didn't want anyone else. I only wanted you. You made me feel ways I never knew possible, but I wish the pain didn't come along in the end. I can't stop crying or hurting. I want you to know the best moments ive ever had are the ones spent with you. The only thing that made my life worthwhile were my moments with you. I was on top of the world while it lasted. Don't ever forget your pink princess. I love you.