Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I also absolutely hate you for telling me the morning that we broke up that you loved me. A

My ex did this too... an hour and a half before he left me. If someone had told me at that moment that he was going to leave, I would have laughed in their face.

God I miss him so much....

We were together almost 3 years I miss him immensly.. I have not felt the same since, I have felt empty and incomplete

My ex did this too... an hour and a half before he left me. If someone had told me at that moment that he was going to leave, I would have laughed in their face.

God I miss him so much....

We were together almost 3 years I miss him immensly.. I have not felt the same since, I have felt empty and incomplete

We were together for nearly two years and had lived together for 17 months. I thought I knew him, and I thought he was my best friend...but I was seriously wrong. At this point I do miss him, but only as the person I thought he was...and I think, for the most part, I didn't know him at all. That is what makes it easier for me to move on, because I need genuine individuals...not liars who use you.

We were together for nearly two years and had lived together for 17 months. I thought I knew him, and I thought he was my best friend...but I was seriously wrong. At this point I do miss him, but only as the person I thought he was...and I think, for the most part, I didn't know him at all. That is what makes it easier for me to move on, because I need genuine individuals...not liars who use you.

This is totally spot on to how I feel as well..

We lived with each other since February, but we had been together since Feb 07.. I also agree with missing who we thought they were.. I do not miss him as the person he is now who goes out trying to get girls every weekend.. I miss him as the man who used to come home to me every night after work who I would hold and tell him I loved him

This is totally spot on to how I feel as well..

We lived with each other since February, but we had been together since Feb 07.. I also agree with missing who we thought they were.. I do not miss him as the person he is now who goes out trying to get girls every weekend.. I miss him as the man who used to come home to me every night after work who I would hold and tell him I loved him

I know exactly how you are feelings. I remember those times and think "what the hell went wrong?" Then I realize that he was only appeasing me, perhaps even stringing me along...until he found the right time to break it off. And it is that fact that keeps me strong because what kind of disgusting individual does that? I want nothing to do with him now. If he had been who I thought he was, maybe things would be different...but I feel deceived. Basically, good riddance to him, and good luck to whoever gets tied to him romantically in the future because I am the second girlfriend he has done this to...I think he is incapable of having a mature relationship.

I know exactly how you are feelings. I remember those times and think "what the hell went wrong?" Then I realize that he was only appeasing me, perhaps even stringing me along...until he found the right time to break it off. And it is that fact that keeps me strong because what kind of disgusting individual does that? I want nothing to do with him now. If he had been who I thought he was, maybe things would be different...but I feel deceived. Basically, good riddance to him, and good luck to whoever gets tied to him romantically in the future because I am the second girlfriend he has done this to...I think he is incapable of having a mature relationship.

It is so hard.. I wish I was at the same stage you are at.. But every part of me inside screams that I still love him and that I miss him...

I was his first "proper, serious" relationship.. first girl who he moved in with, first girl he slept with etc, and its so hard to let go of him and I wish I was able to, but its so hard and I don't know how I just don't know what to do from here... I feel so lost and I feel not like myself. I feel like a part of me isn't there.. And the part that isn't there any longer just feels numb..

It is so hard.. I wish I was at the same stage you are at.. But every part of me inside screams that I still love him and that I miss him...

I was his first "proper, serious" relationship.. first girl who he moved in with, first girl he slept with etc, and its so hard to let go of him and I wish I was able to, but its so hard and I don't know how I just don't know what to do from here... I feel so lost and I feel not like myself. I feel like a part of me isn't there.. And the part that isn't there any longer just feels numb..

I know it's hard. I miss the times we had and think about the times we could have had but I know it all would have been fake and may have all been fake anyway. I feel lied to, deceived and disgusted...I really thought I knew him frontwards and backwards. Just remember that he decided to leave you and that makes him believe that you aren't worth it...well, prove him wrong. Do well for yourself in everything, make yourself up, go out, enjoy your friends and family...and move on. That is what I am trying to do. I won't ever forget this time in my life but I will learn from it and live to see many more days, hopefully more joyous than what he ever provided me with.

The phone rang at 515 this morning. At first I thought maybe it was you and that you were going to be in tears saying your sorry and you can't do this anymore. Then I looked and it was your work, I'm guessing it was your turn to be called off. Now I know you're at home today. I went back to sleep and woke up to what I thought was you calling my name. I jumped out of bed to see if you were there, but no, it was just my mind playing tricks on me again.

I dreamed of you last night, and of course when I woke up, I could smell you. I could feel you embracing me.

This technique I used to get through your basic training, is NOT helping now. Do you know that I sleep with Mad Kitty every night? Do you remember that she was the first gift you ever gave me, for our 1 month anniversary, 4 years ago?

I'm so lonely today. My best friend called me the other night and ended with "Have a good weekend!" which meant she had no interest in making plans with me. I know she is going to enjoy the days with her hubby, so I just wished her the same.

These dark, dreary days remind me of you most of all because we got together in the winter. I used to feel more OK about the break-up during the weekend because I figured you were home, lonely, too and maybe missing me. But now the weekends bring dread because I think about all the things you two are doing together like ice skating, cuddling at the Marina, or going shopping in San Francisco. Today I remembered the nights we used to cuddle under a blanket overlooking the bay. You didn't care that it was almost freezing. We would sit there making out and fooling around. We'd write in our "Couples Book" and talk about intimate things. Then the sprinklers in the nearby grass would go off and we'd scream and start running to the car. It always happened about 10:30. Then later I knew you must not feel the same anymore because you said it was "too cold" to go out. But I bet you're not too cold to take risks for this new chick.

I also am remembering the times we went driving around all day...one day you drove all the way to SF and the Golden Gate Bridge spontaneously, which was funny because you didn't like being spontaneous. But we drove down to the Marina, had a burger, and watched the water. This was fairly recently too. And remember when we down to the island and stopped for a hotdog from a vender. We were laughing and holding hands. Man...this was just about a month before you left me. Even after 7 years, we still seemed in love. I know I was. It seemed like you were too.

I just think it's the season and the fact that you have a girlfriend now that's hurting me the most. I just can't seem to forget that we really did a lot of things together. We started bird watching and tracking and hiking. Do you do all this with her or is she too prissy? Or maybe she's more fit than me and you finally took her camping like I always wanted to go with you.

Oh man. The other day I was out shopping with my dad's gf and I cried in Macy's. You LOVED shopping with me. You were so patient and would just sit there holding my stuff as I tried on clothes. You'd give me your opinion and ask what I thought of certain clothes on you. We'd be holding hands and tickling each other throughout the store, which seems kinda pathetic when you're single, but looking back, we were all in our own little world. Sometimes we'd get an ice cream like two little kids. And other times, we'd be looking for wedding accessories in the home decor sections of department stores.

If you forgot all this, that's sad. But actually, you're lucky if you forgot all this because it hurts really bad to have no one to share these things with anymore. I don't know any guy who is as cute as you are, can cook, knows how to fix computers, can debate me so well, loves to shop, is good with kids and animals, and makes me feel so comfortable yet turned on at the same time. Will I find someone again? You found a serious girl already? I guess I'm more replaceable since I'm less talented than you were. But I adored you. I guess that's why you were with me, just because I loved you so much and you knew it. Once you even said "Dang...I'm a good catch. Too bad I'm off the market." I know you were just kidding, but looking back, that really hurts!

9 days since she broke up with me. I almost feel like contacting her, but I dont know why I want to, maybe to say "im still around if you change your mind, and still thinking of you". It almost makes sense to write something to that effect to her, but I know i shouldnt. Holding off OK so far, but i fear its going to get worse before it gets better.

Ricky..

It has been 12 weeks since we have broken up and my emotions aren't any more different right now compared to how they were the night you drove away.

I have said everything to you how I feel and you haven't responded at all. You are avoiding me but I wonder why that is if you say you don't care anymore?

All I can think about are the times we had.

Like, the first night we ever kissed on "K"'s couch.. that was amazing. You weren't the first person I had ever kissed, but it meant so much more to me than any other person's did.

That night, you didn't take advantage of me at all even though we slept in the same bed. We just layed there and talked all night listening to music, and we were talking about how your debutante partner passed away.

I was having such a hard time when we met but you put it all into perspective for me..

I have always had a problem with my depression, but you always kept it at bay and you always made me happy.

All I can think about are the times we used to drive to B-Rat, the time we went to Mt. G for our anniversary, and the amazing time we had in Cairns when my step dad let you and I stay in the penthouse suite at his hotel.

Yesterday I was thinking about the times we spent with each other (sexually) and I did not have any trouble remembering how soft your skin felt. I was so suprised that I even remembered so vividly. I could have sworn that I had my hand on your skin when I remembered it seemed that real.

I hope you don't chuck out the one year anniversary scrapbook that I made for you - it took a lot of time to make and I wrote the poem in it just for you. I would love to look at it one day but that won't happen.

I wish you had have been there for my graduation... I haven't ever looked that beautiful before, except for when we went to your brother's wedding.

You would have been so proud of me if you went to my graduation and saw the speech I made for my friend who was wed in October.

Do you think of me? I don't suppose you do, and I was about to say that that's okay, but it's not to me

Have you found somebody else? I hope she is good to you.. You are so special Ricky and you deserve so much. I'm sorry I couldn't have been the person to give that to you.

I miss you coming home from work Rick I can't stop thinking about the last kiss we ever had on your door step a few weeks after we broke up. It was amazing, and I was so happy that day.

Please talk to me one day soon Ricky, I miss your company..

I just saw photos of you on facebook. I know I shouldnt have looked through the whole of the album, but I like to torture myself. Even though you werent doing anything and even if you were you have every right to. it still hurt seeing you close to a girl and the thought that you may have kissed her or worse. Even though she's ugly and fat lol and doesnt hold a torch to me and u wudnt be interested in a relationship, and probably nothing happened. its just the thought of u kissin anyone.... makes me feel sick and really sad.

well John, has been almost three months. and I gotta tell ya, it has been four days since I shed a tear!! I have a great network here and around me now, so you loose a******!

your furniture is gone, and you are no longer welcome in my heart. The more I have spent thinking of all the crap you sent my way and the way you have chosen to ignore me the happier I am knowing I have made the right decision.

Oh, I still wish you a short life and one full of misery for you and your associates and family, but hey, you all deserve each other, Misery loves company lol, that's why we didn't get along.

Have a good Holiday with your new whoever if there is one, she wont last long either once you stop sleeping with her and start moping around and finding faults with everything she does, and she too will get tired of spending on you, Dude you are NOT that good in bed lol. Maybe Santa will bring me good news, you, six feet under ;p ;-)

I went to a movie tonight. Not a date, just with a friend. The entire time I sat there and thought of all the special movies we went and saw. I remember the first year of our relationship we never actually watched the movie because we couldn't keep our hands off each other!!! I remembered how I use to lean on you and whisper to you. I wish we had went to them more toward the end... I wonder if you think about me when your doing something we use to do...

I'm having wild fantasies if you driving up to my house on Thursday -- when I know your semester will be over -- and telling me that you made a HUGE mistake and that you want to try this again. I know it most likely won't happen, but you've surprised me before.

C, you can't deny the connection that we had. My mom even said that when she used to look at you looking at me, she could tell that you loved me so much.

I don't think you've stopped loving me. But I will never know for sure.

I went out on a semi-date last night ... I say "semi" because I went out with a friend of mine, but I can tell there's attraction between the both of us. I actually had a crush on him before I met you, but the crush quickly ended. Then I met you two months later and that took off.

I had a lot of fun with him last night. We were out in Hollywood and though I know you and I had some memories there, it didn't sting as badly as it did the first time I went after our break-up.

C, I don't see this as me losing you ... if anything, you're losing ME. I'm a f-ing catch.

C.., I found that you are already seeing someone else in less then 3 months of our breakup. Makes you wonder how long has that person been waiting there in the shadows while he watched our relationship crumble. I hope he can pick up your pieces and make you whole again. I guess whatever it takes to get over me. Just want you to be happy and good luck.