Off the wall enhancement thread

NowandZen

Ok, I am a *little* ashamed of starting this. Ok not really.

Breast enhancement is, I believe one of the most common elective surgeries. Not for me to judge, I saw more power to you if that is what you want.

Suppose, however, that a penis enhancement were possible. (It may be for all I know, I don't watch the news and I don't trust the internet)

If it were:

If you are a man, would you consider it? and

If you are a woman to whom, "size matters", would you go date a man with a "store bought" member?

Penis "enhancement" surgery is possible, but very risky/dangerous. Surgery on your member is a last resort, because the odds of deformity or erectile issues following the surgery are high... they are cutting through vital nerves and blood vessels.

Even if it was safe, I'm fine with my penis... if anything, making it bigger would risk making more women dislike it. What good is a penis if the woman you wanna throw it to is afraid of it

So it's not an issue to you.

I know that some men are:

1) gotta have a certain amount of boobage and

2) some gotta have it naturally and don't want the surgical additions

I wonder if there are women like that.

I'm sure there are. As I get older I am more inclined to be open-minded about things.

i dont think i'd worry about a guys penie unless it was 3" and below. i'd like to for once see a statistic that says these guys make up the majority.

plus, if i was dating, the fact that he had an enhanced penie hopefully wouldnt come up in the dating stage. it would probably be something i found out when i was in a monogamous relationship with him, had an official dedication and attraction for him.. and of course were intimate with him.

men. be happy with what you were given. most likely we are too.

Passion trumps size any day.

i whole heartedly pat you on the back for this! well said!!!!

my girlfriend had her boobs boosted to a 36D and is still on low self esteem, her ex really gave her some crap, she is 5' 11 jet black hair and very intelligent and that is still not enough for her to feel good about herself!

so i guess if you want to spend £4000 plus on boobs then do some research on how it has affected the buyer mentally.

i would never need a penis job, its not that im hung like a grand national winner its just i wouldnt want to mess with mother nature, knowing my luck if i had it done i would probably end up peeing like i have a button on the end of it! wouldnt want to tempt fate!

i would never need a penis job, its not that im hung like a grand national winner its just i wouldnt want to mess with mother nature, knowing my luck if i had it done i would probably end up peeing like i have a button on the end of it! wouldnt want to tempt fate!

Just snarfed my coffee thxs lol

I wouldn't. I think mine is big. I don't know how I would feel about a girl with fake boobs. boobs aren't very important to me, I like the rear end much better hehe ^_^. I wouldn't send a girl away for having fake boobs but I dunno. I could just date a thick girl if I want big boobies hehe.

I'm sick of reading this sh*t about small penis lovers. What the hell-o??? Where are they?!? Send them my way. I only get big peen with issues. God help me. Please?

Huh? I'm confused what do you mean?

Any unnecessary surgery is risky. Believe it or not, the medical "business" was peppered with witch doctors who grabbed a handful of snake leg bones and chicken teeth, shook them in a "sacred" bowl and threw them on the ground to read in order to diagnose various illnesses, as recently as 100 years ago.

If you let one of them whack away on your crank and they make a "slight" miscue, you may need a whole new wardrobe in order to go out in public.

Archived