A boyfriend calls another girl sexy in front of you...

cheerfuldaisy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He said to that girl "That is sexy" when she is eating ribs and sometimes he will say to the girl "you are sexy"

oh, well then that's not a habit of "hey sexy". That's rude as hell. Right in front of you. I just might go start telling other guys right in front of him that they're sexy and hot and whatever else and see how the hell he likes it. I might sit on their lap too. Shoooooot

oh, well then that's not a habit of "hey sexy". That's rude as hell. Right in front of you. I just might go start telling other guys right in front of him that they're sexy and hot and whatever else and see how the hell he likes it. I might sit on their lap too. Shoooooot

Told ya, he's just rude. That is just plain open flirting right there, I would do the same to him and see if he likes it (prob not, ha)

Maybe he thought it was sexy, that she was comftable going to town on some ribs....

prob something he should of kept to himself.........

Well yeh, we all find other people sexy from time to time, but we don't say it! (even if we would never act on it anyways)

ok so coming from a dude, this behavior your boyfriend is doing is unacceptable. Some couples allow each other to point out thier attracted to others but not me. The way i look at it is that if he is calling out how sexy other women are right in front of you is that he really doesnt give two Sh**s about you. Im sure if given the opportunity he would cheat on you. ive known many of my boys to be this way and they have all cheated or been cheated on cuase thier girls got tired of it. you need to put your foot down and tell him you dont like him talking like this to other girls. he may try to lash back and say your controling him but tell him its not control, its respect!

Its one thing to call people hun, sweetie or babe that are "friend" that you know wouldnt cross any boundries but to call random people that is the same concept of disrespect to your partner as i stated above. Dont put up with this cause the more you do the more he knows he can get away with it and he has you wrapped around his finger.

Well yeh, we all find other people sexy from time to time, but we don't say it! (even if we would never act on it anyways)

My point is he prob thought her eating the ribs was sexy because she was comfy eating it... without other people judging her..

hence her eating ribs was more sexy to him, then the girl itself....

If my partner did that to me, I'd wonder if he respected me at all. Or if he even thought of how I would feel if he said such a thing.

I'd be upset, but would see if he could see why I was upset. If he didn't understand.. I'd probbaly try what someone else said. "Boy isn't he sexy" Bit childish but it gets a point accross.

But he calls girls sexy knowing that she has a boyfriend. Does that mean anything?

yay it means hes got no class and rude or manners and far from a real man.....

there are things you just dont do in front of a lady....

But he calls girls sexy knowing that she has a boyfriend. Does that mean anything?

Yeh, it means he's even ruder than I thought.

Seriously, don't be a doormat, if this was me, I would seriously be having words with him and tell him that he is being majorly disrepectful to you and plain rude. It bothers you hun, so basically it's wrong. If he was calling girls babe, then thats fine, but not sexy.

If he didn't get the respect thing after our chat, I would do it to him BLATANT, once my point was proved, I would then think the whole thing was doomed anyway and finish it.

So does it mean he is a playboy and that he may be cheating on me?

playboys mean that he knows how to treat a lady... hence smooth and women want him.....

he could think he is a playboy and talks like that to think he is cool.......

hard to say,has he ever giving you any reason to think he might cheat... beside this???

playboys mean that he knows how to treat a lady... hence smooth and women want him.....

he could think he is a playboy and talks like that to think he is cool.......

hard to say,has he ever giving you any reason to think he might cheat... beside this???

Well, he is always busy on sunday..so I kind of suspicious. He told me he has a sport activity on sunday and then later meeting up a friend.

I think just the fact that he makes you feel like s*** is enough isnt it.

Just tell him you don't like it, if he says you are being controlling then dump him. If he cares enough to re-consider his actions, then all good.

You dont need assurances that this is disrespectful. It is, otherwise it wouldnt upset you.

Just confused if I should still continue with the relationship. I know last weekend we spend almost whole afternoon together. At the end of the date he asked when I am free. I told him you wanted to meetup with me on wkdays or wkends and he paused for a moment and said wkend. Then this week, on Monday I called him. I told him Saturday night I will be spending just dinner with my father. He said this Sunday he will be busy and he said this week he is busy. Later, he asked am I free this Friday? Then I said I am busy. Then he asked again if I am busy next week which is next Wed? I said maybe. Then he said well I don't know, I will talk to you later. He didn't ask to meet up wiith him next wkend? He asked me to meetup with him next wed instead?

So confused ~ Does it mean he still wants to meet up with me?

Well, he is always busy on sunday..so I kind of suspicious. He told me he has a sport activity on sunday and then later meeting up a friend.

He could have other things going on... I'm sure he isnt busy every sunday... if he starts flaking on you or telling you lies then i would be more concerend..

but the fact that he isnt showing you the respect you deserve is what i would be more worried about...

why put up with it.. either talk to him about it, and if he doesnt start showing you, i would be out.. plenty of guys that would give you what you need....

Archived