URGENT - Florida girl has come here again

grymoire

Now she was visiting here and even told "i don't want you to think i have changed my mind if i agree to meet you".

That bit is kind of important.^^^^

Could be that she was just enjoying herself b./c she felt she was open with you and layed the cards out on the table: that this is all just you guys having some "fun" and enjoying each others company. She knows she isn't really leading you on if she told you the rules before meeting up (I'm speculating here.)

But it's a good sign she told you to call after the movie. Looks like she wants herself some more Grymoire lol.

If you can .... try not to ask, wonder or figure out what's going on. Just go with the flow. Which won't be hard since you seem happy.

.....But I'd just keep the quoted part in mind as well. I doubt she changed her mind since the few days ago when she said that.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should've skipped the movie and hung out with her! The movie wouldve been there today!!

Glad you had a good time. People do that stuff without dating. Doesn't mean that you guys will have a relationship. Just take it as a good time and enjoy the memory of it.

That bit is kind of important.^^^^

Could be that she was just enjoying herself b./c she felt she was open with you and layed the cards out on the table: that this is all just you guys having some "fun" and enjoying each others company.

But it's a good sign she told you to call after the movie. Looks like she wants herself some more Grymoire lol.

If you can .... try not to ask, wonder or figure out what's going on. Just go with the flow. Which won't be hard since you seem happy.

.....But I'd just keep the quoted part in mind as well. I doubt she changed her mind since the few days ago when she said that.

yep.. i never asked her about her decision at all.... i went into this with only a "no strings attached fun afternoon" thought...

even i was surprised when she asked me to call her and let her know how i liked the movie.... but i was more surprised by her invitations to spend some time inside the apartment

right now she is flying back to Florida... i did not call her yesterday... i just sent this text today "have a safe trip. take care. and btw, i totally liked the movie".

You should've skipped the movie and hung out with her! The movie wouldve been there today!!

Glad you had a good time. People do that stuff without dating. Doesn't mean that you guys will have a relationship. Just take it as a good time and enjoy the memory of it.

Yea... i could have skipped the movie... I had already reserved the tickets... I also felt that cancelling to spend time with her would come accross as desperate...

Gry, I am glad you had such a great date!

As for why she behaved the way she did - by now you should know that it's impossible to predict other people's behavior, since people are simply (most often) not consistent in their behavior, change their opinions, are confused themselves etc. She might not have wanted to get too close to you, thus she said that she hasn't changed her mind, but then when she saw you she got more into the moment. It really depends how things proceed after she leaves CA again to find out which is her predominant feeling (wanting to remain friends maybe developing something in the romantic department).

As for the movie: I think it was good that you did not skip the movies. You already showed/ told her that you like her and that you made efforts to see her by driving over and picking her up. Not turning your life completely upside down, just because she was in the mood to hang out with you longer shows that you are not a doormat and she can not just wiggle with her finger at you and you will drop everything for her.

You cannot know at this point if she just wanted to have a nice romantic interlude on her vacation trip, or if she is willing to invest more into you. The future will show that.

But all in all, this sounds like a really great date!

Thanks penelope

I accepted her decision a while ago itself and even thanked her for her honesty. So I did not bring it up at all yesterday. And I am not expecting her to change her mind. We just met and we had some fun.

Also plz note that she did not initiate anything. I touched her she was ok with it. I cuddled her she was ok with it. I kissed her and she kissed back. But she by herself did not kiss me. But it was the same thing when we met the first time also.

What really intrigued me were her comments:

"you can come inside and spend some time.. all my cousins are out" (she told that multiple times)

"i really really love this place.. i will definitely try to work from here for at least a month"

"where do you take your girlfriends and other girls?" -> this one absolutely shocked me... i did not tell even a single word in response.. i have no idea what she meant by that quesn.

Just relax and have fun with this without all the overanalyzing and placing so much weight on her words.

yea.. totally... it was just no strings attached fun

she just texted me... she got back to Florida...

i don't have any expectations of any development.... i just got to focus now on... ahem... my co-worker ( ) ;-)

Archived