hello wonderful ena friends!!

Ive been away from the forums for a little while now and have just felt home sick not being here. I have realised that ena has enriched my life so much and feel i have much good to pass on. I cant remember being so happy to be somewhere..gosh i love you guysxxxxxxxxxx

I wanted so much to say hello to all of youXxx

That's great, I only stumbled here by accident almost a year ago, I don't post many issues...though if anyone wants a laugh or be disgusted I'd be happy to give them an update on my boss...

I post because sometimes I feel I have something I can offer, so, yeah...I can see where you are coming from, it's a community that for the most part helps. Tell it like it is.

XXXX

agburns...great to see a sydney sider here too!lol. Awesome...

Whiskers i love helping others.. I was born to do it. Right here i can do it! Yah! I have 1500 pms to delete btw but love each one and cant seem to want to delete them lol...

Ive been away from the forums for a little while now and have just felt home sick not being here. I have realised that ena has enriched my life so much and feel i have much good to pass on. I cant remember being so happy to be somewhere..gosh i love you guysxxxxxxxxxx

I wanted so much to say hello to all of youXxx

ello to you too. thanks for being a part of ena.

and of course: welcome back.

Archived