Small boobs vs. Big Boobs

faithful14

proportions according to my preference. i like roundness. a nice round booty, small waist, and whatever size chest that just flows right. it's hard to describe as i don't have exact measurements or anything since some girls have that and can be thicker than smaller girls. just has to be proportional. big boobs and a small body is good too. athletic type bodies are really what i'm into though.

But that wouldn't be in proportion (in my opinion). A bigger butt and a small waist are out of proportion. A big butt and a big waist would be in proportion. This is why I'm getting confused

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But that wouldn't be in proportion (in my opinion). A bigger butt and a small waist are out of proportion. A big butt and a big waist would be in proportion. This is why I'm getting confused

see, like i said, it's proportional to me. this is a preference type question. it's all subjective.

I don't know about that. Proportions indicate the relationship of parts to a whole. If you have a small waist and a big butt relative to body size, then that's out of proportion. I'm not saying you can't have a preference for what proportions you like, but "in proportion" doesn't seem like the correct term here.

Sorry for the rambling.

you're right. proportionate would be:

- medium sized girl, medium sized "assets"

- skinny girl, no breats or bum

- chubby girl, large assets

but when guys talk about proportionate it's more like attractive or shapely.

you're right. proportionate would be:

- medium sized girl, medium sized "assets"

- skinny girl, no breats or bum

- chubby girl, large assets

but when guys talk about proportionate it's more like attractive or shapely.

Yay. Someone who knows what I'm talking about.

I think you're right though. It seems that there is a demand for all sizes.

Also, guys might say they like big or small, but they preference will change based on availability and the person they love most of the time...

true. guys usually won't choose or reject a relationship based on boobs.

What about people who have big boobs and a small body? Are we doomed to be single forever?

Hell no, that's the woman I am holding out to get married to

The proportion thing is an individual taste, there is no set rule. I like curvacious women, whether they have a small or large frame, which means I am not attracted to bean pole thin women. So a woman with a small frame and smaller breasts, can look attractive to me as well as a women with a larger frame and larger breasts....there is a limit on what I condsider too small and too large though.

You have asserted that small boobs appeal to you more as LTR material, Imprecision.

Large boobs remind me of fertility, nurture, and motherhood.

All things that would not be better for LTR's.

Small boobs remind me of virginity, nature, maidenhood.

All things that are central to LTR's.

(Edit: and big boobs make you think of "nature" less than small boobs? I don't get it.)

You have asserted that small boobs appeal to you more as LTR material, Imprecision.

All things that would not be better for LTR's.

All things that are central to LTR's.

(Edit: and big boobs make you think of "nature" less than small boobs? I don't get it.)

By nature, I meant undefiled by human energy. For instance, sacred springs or waterfalls.

A nurturing woman is like a cow. Through patient endurance, she sustains her family.

A maiden is like a wild horse. She's dangerous and elusive. When you first approach her, she's suspicious of you. In the beginning, she seems to despise you. You have to approach her slowly, maybe with some sugar in your hand. Later, she might grow comfortable with you and let you stroke her a bit. But just as you think you have tamed her, she kicks you in the stomach and then bolts off.

I want my woman to stay a challenge. This way, I can love her forever.

But not just any challenge, though. Some people give off a sense of purity. There's an ineffable childlikeness in the way they think and act. They're born this way. Other people are more worldly.

The classic examples would be Lin Daiyu vs. Xue Baochai. Xue Baochai would be right for some other men. But I personally prefer Lin Daiyu.

Purity vs. Challenge

These are different things. For instance, I was recently seeing a Japanese girl. She had purity, but she was not a challenge. She liked to spend her time alone, whether reading or wandering around. One characteristic of pure people is that they don't judge people morally. They just don't think in terms of common morality. Pure people are detached from worldly judgments.

People brought up in seclusion tend to have to purity. But it's not absolute. People who, when they were kids, liked to play by themselves - whether reading books or wandering in forests. People who speak with trees or waters.

I think chrysanthemum would be a very pure flower, because it is the flower of hermits. The best literary example I can think of is Xiaolongnü. (But you're unlikely to have heard of her.) Pure people prefer pine trees to gaudy flowers.

Hmm, I'm not explaining the concept well. Ah well...

Someone is a challenge when - well we all know what a challenge is. I recently failed in my attempt to date a Chinese girl. She did not emit as strong a sense of purity as the Japanese girl, but she was quite a challenge. I have rarely met any girl who was high-maintenance and dramatic as she was.

Purity and Challenge Together

We have seen that purity does not entail challenge, nor vice versa. However, purity and challenge are natural pairs.

Religions which emphasise purity include Daoism and Shinto. For instance, Xiaolongnü was brought up in a tomb by a Daoist teacher. Shinto also emphasises purity, as when you have to purify yourself with water before entering a temple. (Actually, all religions emphasise purity to a different extent. It also depends on the individual practitioner. Ancient naturalistic religions like Ancient Greek Religion tend to be most explicit about purity.)

Purity entails danger. Purity is a precondition and a sign of sacred power. For instance, sacred fountains and springs. Also, ascetics engage in rigorous purification rituals to develop sacred power.

Sacred power is ambiguous. If you approach it correctly, then you will be blessed. However, if you approach it in an impure state (e.g. during menstruation or under death contamination), then you will be destroyed.

It sounds like fertility, nurture, and motherhood would be well suited for LTR's to me, at least if you were trying to have a baby.

I'm so glad I'm making sense to someone!

yeah, I guess she was either joking or put the words under quotes wrong!

I wouldn't say I was "joking" -- I'd say I was taking Imprecision to task.

BIG PENIS OR small PENIS?!!!?

How 'bout just-right-penis and I'll "nurture" it up top.

A nurturing woman is like a cow. Through patient endurance, she sustains her family.

A maiden is like a wild horse. She's dangerous and elusive. When you first approach her, she's suspicious of you. In the beginning, she seems to despise you. You have to approach her slowly, maybe with some sugar in your hand. Later, she might grow comfortable with you and let you stroke her a bit. But just as you think you have tamed her, she kicks you in the stomach and then bolts off.

I want my woman to stay a challenge. This way, I can love her forever.

Interesting, how you see a nubile virgin as wild and untamed. When I was a virgin, I was timid, scared of a guy knowing I liked him, self-conscious, naive, bashful and easily dominated. I was anything but "a wild horse." Dangerous? Dangerous for me was trying to dance in stilettos at my prom. I was more akin to a spotted fawn.

If anything, the more I've dealt with, with men, the more inclined I've become to unloose my fury, and despite my mammary glands, have found it quite difficult to find men who have a palette for how "challenging" and intense I am.

Then again, I'm not the heroine of any Chinese epic.

Nurturing is something I was born with...before boobs even started to sprout, I loved taking care of other creatures. I guess now I'm the matching set.

Despite this, any man who wants me to kick him around a bit, if this will mean he stays with me forever, I am happy to oblige, so long as I can do it with a red sequined, tassled bra for the full effect of my decouletage in motion. MOO!

How come on here the majority of guys say they prefer small boobs but in the real world evidence shows it's the opposite? I mean, come on, we all know how guys ogle at big boobs. Or are the guys on ENA not representative of the real world? lol.

How come on here the majority of guys say they prefer small boobs but in the real world evidence shows it's the opposite? I mean, come on, we all know how guys ogle at big boobs. Or are the guys on ENA not representative of the real world? lol.

Yuppp... please explain.

Id say that about sums it up.

Archived