Small boobs vs. Big Boobs

faithful14

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything with a nice shape and a nipple.

Some women think it's about size... nay lass... it's shape and size a fella wants. Size alone is no good. I get lost for words when you see normal girls with a OK-ish set go under the knife and get size and the end result is un-natural looking. I'd prefer the originals myself.

So whatever the size, it's all down to the curves! OK? Thanks for asking. LOL

Shape is the most important. Whether small and perky or large and full, they shouldn't "sag"

I prefer smaller. My ex had large A/small B cups, and they were perfectly shaped.

I think the reason it seems that MOST men like big ones, even though it's apparent that there is much more variety in our opinions, is that bigger ones just get better/ are more easily/ noticed when women are dressed-- which is how we see most women. But once the women gets undressed, it is much more likely that it will be the big ones that sag, flop, or just look "bad". (stretch marks, etc.) And I truly believe that more men dislike the fake, grapefruit - looking fakes that so many strippers have. Of course there are always exceptions, but none of my friends really like that look. I mean, we don't mind seeing them, and if you had them and offered to show us we'd gladly take a peek... but that's not what we prefer.

And ~unknown~... Don't feel bad!! Many guys really do like smaller ones better, and as said before- for 99% of us, boob size really isn't really important. Look at;Hayden Panettiere,Keira Knightly,Cameron Diaz,Kate Hudson,Milla Jovovich... all extremely sexy with small boobs.

• 2 weeks later...
ok, so in my human sexuality class, we had an open discussion where we got into a circle and were able to discuss openly about anything we wanted. Some of the answers surprised me, but I wanted to know what the men here on ENA prefer: Big boobs or Small boobs

It wouldn't matter to me so much. If a woman gets pregnant her previously smaller breasts may grow larger, and when she breastfeeds, it can be an easy way to lose weight. I have seen so many photos of single women in personal ads who want to show-off how large and bouncy they are by pushing their breasts together and making a good cleavage for the camera. It is as if the woman truly believes her cleavage and large bouncy breasts are a woman's true worth which single men want to see and if she does not have that or has less of that, then does she think she is worthless? If women think that, then they have to believe that not all men are that shallow.

Hmmm...mine are big and real. They have never been a problem. My boyfriend is not a guy who thinks boob size matters - he didn't even notice them when he met me - he actually noticed my smile - but was pleasantly surprised. They don't look crazy huge because I wear a bra that fits me, etc. and don't wear lowcut tops.

Guys alwas say they notice my eyes first..then hair, smile..i think they are just afraid to say they noticed my D cups first..lol..they do eventually get around to mentioning ithem after they've seen them up close and personal, then they just smile alot...ohh and touch them all the time

Ugggh i need to get a man in my life again this time FOR KEEPS!!!!

all the big boobed women are gonna be sad after getting lambasted in this thread

Us with small boobs are already sad from the media putting us down though! So I can't really say they have it bad!

My hate for my B cups is growing more and more obsessive. I feel I am inadequate I got secretly upset when someone said I looked "innocent" in a picture where I was trying to look sexy yet the big breasted girl next to me wasn't "innocent". "Innocent" does not suit my personality at all and I find it patronising, I hate that word used in relation to me!

Us with small boobs are already sad from the media putting us down though! So I can't really say they have it bad!

My hate for my B cups is growing more and more obsessive. I feel I am inadequate ... "Innocent" does not suit my personality at all and I find it patronising, I hate that word used in relation to me!

Find something in life to validate your human existence beyond the size of your boobs. As for the media - some emphasize bustiness, while others obsess with the ridiculously anoerexic look, like high fashion and 99% of women's magazines.

Believe it or not, just as many men like small boobs as big, and a whole bunch don't care as much you think they do.

You are only 21, but you will have to get used to the idea that many people in the world will perceive you differently than you perceive yourself. You are focusing only on the one comment that reinforces your own negative self-image. Next time you see someone in a wheelchair, or is blind, or has cerebral palsey - count your B-cup blessings.

My hate for my B cups is growing more and more obsessive. I feel I am inadequate I got secretly upset when someone said I looked "innocent" in a picture where I was trying to look sexy yet the big breasted girl next to me wasn't "innocent". "Innocent" does not suit my personality at all and I find it patronising, I hate that word used in relation to me!

This might be just me personally, but my girlfriend's boobs are B cups and I think that's as big as I would WANT them! I'm not trying to put down girls who are bigger but what I'm saying is to all the girls who feel like they are "inadequate" like you... well you aren't.

However I may have double standards as I get penis envy pretty bad

You are only 21, but you will have to get used to the idea that many people in the world will perceive you differently than you perceive yourself. You are focusing only on the one comment that reinforces your own negative self-image. Next time you see someone in a wheelchair, or is blind, or has cerebral palsey - count your B-cup blessings.

I don't compare it to a dissability that would be insane! I see those kinds of things as on a whole different level.

But I swear to god if I have to start walking around in fetsh wear every day then I will if it'd help me get rid of the "innocent" look! I have no idea why, I am tall and look my age and my personality isn't "innocent" either!

This might be just me personally, but my girlfriend's boobs are B cups and I think that's as big as I would WANT them! I'm not trying to put down girls who are bigger but what I'm saying is to all the girls who feel like they are "inadequate" like you... well you aren't.

However I may have double standards as I get penis envy pretty bad

Thanks, my boyfriend too insists that mine are great and that he loves them...it's just the media makes me depressed.

• 1 year later...

I'm bumping this thread because I am looking for different perspectives.

I hang around guys a lot and I always end up hearing parts of their conversation, one topic which is about big boobs.

Obviously, guys love big boobs. I think I am getting a complex though from the things I hear, I think I am not enough. Im 5'2, petite. 34c, but I do workout and stay in shape.

Are big boobs really important to a guy? Would you not be interested in a woman if she had smaller boobs? like a b cup?

There has to be 'something' there but not too big either. Probably around a B or C cup size. I think they look the best when they're proportional to the girl's body though.

This.

Really depends on the girl's over-all body and how she carries herself. Some girls look good with larger boobs, some not.

I'm bumping this thread because I am looking for different perspectives.

I hang around guys a lot and I always end up hearing parts of their conversation, one topic which is about big boobs.

Obviously, guys love big boobs. I think I am getting a complex though from the things I hear, I think I am not enough. Im 5'2, petite. 34c, but I do workout and stay in shape.

Are big boobs really important to a guy? Would you not be interested in a woman if she had smaller boobs? like a b cup?

Well I have DD/E cups and my sister who has AAs gets more attention/guys than I do.

Big boobs are nowhere as big of a deal as it seems like they are. My experience is that guys like beautiful girls, as long as they are not fat and somewhat in shape, boob size or butt size doesn't factor into it as much. I also know guys who exclusively like smaller boobs. Be proud of what you've got.

Archived