Small boobs vs. Big Boobs

faithful14

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not expecting your mate to chage is dangerous, in my opinion.

Your husband is the SAME EXACT GUY he was when you first married him?

And you're the SAME EXACT WOMAN?

I just don't believe it.

I don't WANT to believe it!

I would think that marraige is based on UNCONDITIONAL LOVE--you stay with the person REGARDLESS of who they are or what they become!

God Forbid, a woman's husband gets really sick (and I don't wish this on anyone). Let's say he develops cancer--but he survives! Now, do you REALLY think that the husband is gonna be the SAME EXACT MAN after surviving cancer?

This is dangerous, in my opinion.

Your husband is the SAME EXACT GUY he was when you first married him?

And you're the SAME EXACT WOMAN?

I just don't believe it.

I don't WANT to believe it!

I would think that marraige is based on UNCONDITIONAL LOVE--you stay with the person REGARDLESS of who they are or what they become!

God Forbid, a woman's husband gets really sick (and I don't wish this on anyone). Let's say he develops cancer--but he survives! Now, do you REALLY think that the husband is ginna be the SAME EXACT MAN after surviving cancer?

Yes, he is.

Yes, people change as the years go on but that's a natural progression of life. I'm not the same person I was 4 years ago - what I went through then changed me. The only constant thing in life is change. HOWEVER, changing to suit your partners needs/wants is where it becomes unhealthy. Take me and my husband. My husband is one of those people who when a decision needs to be made a switch goes off in his head and he can COMPLETELY take all emotion out of the decision making progress. He sees the options, sees the outcomes, and makes the decision with no though to emotion. I am an emotional reactor. I freak out, calm down, then react. My decisions are based on my emotions.

I would NEVER ask him to change that fundamental part of who he is FOR me. If something in life changes that about him then we will roll with the punches but I would never ask him to change it. there's a difference in natural change that occurs through life and trying to force someone to change FOR you.

Archived