Small boobs vs. Big Boobs

faithful14

Interesting, how you see a nubile virgin as wild and untamed. When I was a virgin, I was timid, scared of a guy knowing I liked him, self-conscious, naive, bashful and easily dominated. I was anything but "a wild horse." Dangerous? Dangerous for me was trying to dance in stilettos at my prom. I was more akin to a spotted fawn.

Joan of Arc died in her prime. If she had lived, she might not be Joan of Arc anymore. Also, Achilles died in his prime. If he had lived, he might not be Achilles anymore.

Youth is like the morning dew. It is fleeting and evanescent. It is also brilliant and alluring. Talented youth calls forth awe and admiration. It is at its loveliest in midst of fear and trembling. When we see talented youth, we fear for it. It is too daring to live - like a meteor, it lights up the night while falling. We feel compassion for it. It is too beautiful to die - like a picked rose, it purifies our hearts while bleeding.

And so like Achilles in his tent singing of the heroes of old, I too will sing of the heroes of old, or modern heroines - like Qiu Jin or Chuandao Fangzi (Kawashima Yoshiko).

(I'm so into Qiu Jin right now. Let's start a Qiu Jin Appreciation Society - interested people should pm me.)

Then again, I'm not the heroine of any Chinese epic.

Lol, I can recommend some books in English translation. Chinese epics tend to be addictive.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, it's more about the shape and beauty than size. As a guy, I feel funny saying the words, but some breasts just aren't that attractive...regardless of size. If they have a close to classic shape and appear proportional, size really doesn't matter. The only exceptions would be in the case of the occasional surreal Jessica Rabbit silhouette (probably silicone, another topic), or the completely flat, negative A cup, thirteen year old boy look (yeah, I didn't know there was such a thing either).

I'm not intending to sound mean or demeaning or judgmental, it's just what I am honestly attracted to. Considering some of the outlandish preferences I've heard from other guys, I think I'm pretty open minded. And, like many other things, if you truly love someone and get along on so many other levels...something this trivial really has no relevance.

hahahaha some of these posts have made me laugh....

but this post wasn't to put anyone down...im looking for real, honest answers and so if you really like DD's and that's your preference....well then that's cool. I just know that there are some guys who say stuff like "it's personality and what's inside" but there's no sincerity in their tone.... so it's always refreshing to get some honest answers.

hahahaha some of these posts have made me laugh....

but this post wasn't to put anyone down...im looking for real, honest answers and so if you really like DD's and that's your preference....well then that's cool. I just know that there are some guys who say stuff like "it's personality and what's inside" but there's no sincerity in their tone.... so it's always refreshing to get some honest answers.

Ok, I'll come clean I love DD's! They are a lot of fun to play with.

To me, it's more about the shape and beauty than size. As a guy, I feel funny saying the words, but some breasts just aren't that attractive...regardless of size.

Agreed. I hate saggy. I hate oval. I like round. Small round, big round, whatever. I hate saggy elliptical boobies. I also dislike huge areoli's and nipples. But that's just me.

How come on here the majority of guys say they prefer small boobs but in the real world evidence shows it's the opposite? I mean, come on, we all know how guys ogle at big boobs. Or are the guys on ENA not representative of the real world? lol.

Well personally, it depends on the girl...I catch myself stating that I like smaller boobs, but I think that's more because my last girlfriend (who I was deeply obsessed with, to be honest) had small boobs. in fact to be honest, it's kind've scary, I notice I don't find girls attractive anymore unless they look like my ex

but I remember when I dated a girl with huge boobs on a small body--she was the best cuddler ever! lol

no offense to any girls with smaller chests out there (because you can be great cuddlers too, my ex was flat chested, and you know what I think about her) but girls with bigger boobs just feel more nurturing to cuddle with...as I previously reiterated, there is something truly and uniquely wonderful about falling asleep on your girl's chest, and if she has a bigger one, it's more.. comforting? I don't know...

Small boobs symbolise purity and childhood innocence.

But I don't want to symbolise purity and childhood when I'm 20 and very sexual

I hate my 34Bs so so so so so much. My boyfriend loves them because he says he dislikes huge breasts personally and says mine are enough to be able to feel nicely. I hate them though, I feel like I have the boobs of a twelve year old. I'm tall, slim, very curvy behind...why did my boobs never grow?! Why the big * * * * and no boobs! I'd swap them round any day. I want to look womanly not pure and innocent

I feel like a twelve year old in the chest area. I feel like not a real woman and I think it's highly unlikely they'll ever grow because I was an early developer in every single way and I have a figure very much like my mother who at 42 still is a B. It makes me feel really unattractive. Guys sing praises about big ones and it's always percieved as so sexy and I feel I lack it so much.

Agreed. I hate saggy. I hate oval. I like round. Small round, big round, whatever. I hate saggy elliptical boobies. I also dislike huge areoli's and nipples. But that's just me.

Oh I hate huge areoli's and nipples too, so does my boyfriend, at least one good thing about my breasts are that the nipples are very normal sized.

How come on here the majority of guys say they prefer small boobs but in the real world evidence shows it's the opposite? I mean, come on, we all know how guys ogle at big boobs. Or are the guys on ENA not representative of the real world? lol.

Big boobs are attention grabbers. We cannot help but notice (and I'm not even a boob man!). But small boobs age better.

The best literary example I can think of is Xiaolongnü. (But you're unlikely to have heard of her.)

Hmm. Nope...not quite ringing a bell yet.

And doubtlessly, she has not heard of me either. I am just the peasant girl, Hung Lo.

I love you! please marry me!

Where have you been all my life? 97% of the suitors on this thread will not have me. I think you will find me a very nurturing, loyal and ardent sow.

tiredofvampires,

And doubtlessly, she has not heard of me either. I am just the peasant girl, hung lo.

Contents

Purity and Danger

Harmony with Nature

Purity and Courtship

Purity and Danger

Purity and danger are directly related. There's even a book called Purity and Danger, even though I haven't read it yet.

Western examples would include Artemis.

On the one hand, each ancient religion has its own internal logic and must be studied on its own terms. On the other hand, there are broad, readily-recognisable similarities accross ancient religions.

1. Humans aren't too creative. The same elements pop up over and over again in different guises.

2. There is some truth to religion. Since truth is universal, we would expect to find universal elements accross different religions.

Purity is an important element of most ancient religions (e.g. Ancient Greek Religion, Vedic Religion), as well as pagan religions (e.g. Shinto, Traditional Chinese Religion, Hinduism) which have survived to the present. The belief is that unless a person is pure, the gods will not listen to him. Therefore, important religious sacrifices are always preceded by purification rituals.

This purity is related to physical cleanliness, but not exactly. It is spiritual cleanliness. In anthropology, it is known as "ritual purity." Oftentimes, ritual purity is defined in complex manuals of ritual behaviours, such as Leviticus or the Law Book of Manu. In other cultures, ritual purity is less clearly defined, e.g. in Traditional Chinese Religion, or otherwise given a more humanist interpretation, e.g. Confucianism.

The opposite of ritual purity is ritual impurity. Generally speaking, however, the two consistent elements which define ritual impurity are death and menstruation. Sometimes, menstruation is classed under a more general blood pollution. Some people consider menstruation to be a specific instance of death contamination. Death contamination includes seeing corpses, having a recently-deceased relative, etc. If someone is affected by death contamination, then many activities become off-limit, including approaching the shrines of gods. While visiting shrines normally bring blessings, visiting shrines while contaminated anger the gods and bring curses.

Once someone is contaminated, then he must observe an array of taboos for a specific period of time. After that, he must engage in a purification ritual. When purification is successfully conducted, a person regains ritual purity.

There are many ways of purification, including water rituals (e.g. misogi) and fasting. Confucius always fasted for three days before presenting a proposal to state officials.

Because purity is directly related to sacred power, there are always many people who engage in purification rituals to gain purity. Even today, in Japan, there are many individuals who, either affiliated with established sects (e.g. Tendai Buddhism or Shingon Buddhism) or practising as a solitary, engage in rigourous purification rituals for prolonged periods of time.

One such example is the training of the Itako medium. An itako is a blind girl who is trained to become a medium. The training of an itako has two parts - memorisation of sacred texts (e.g. mantras, prayers, and sutras) and preparation for initiation. After an apprentice-itako has memorised all the necessary sacred texts, she must engage in prolonged purification. One method of purification is to pour a bucket of ice-cold water over one's head while saying the Heart Sutra. This is repeated a thousand times. Often, purification is combined with things like sleep deprivation and fasting.

As we can imagine, rigourous purification is extremely difficult. Many itako, however, report that at that point when they're at the brink of collapse due to exhaustion, an incredible strength infuses them. Then, they feel like they can complete the rest of the purification easily, and they indeed succeed.

When purification is complete, the itako undergoes a marriage ceremony to be taken by the god. Then, she can convey the message of the dead to living people.

Harmony with Nature

So we see that sacred power and purity are directly related. Sacred power is also related to harmony with nature. Japanese asceticism is inextricably tied to faith in sacred mountains. Some mountains are deemed to possess immense sacred power. Ascetics would therefore make pilgrimages around these mountains or up these mountains. Often, they would practise asceticism while living in these mountains.

I think we've all had the impression that people who live close to nature have a purity and power which are inimitable. These people have not only adapted to nature, but even seem to form a part of nature.

If we can characterise nature, then maybe we would capture the spiritual essence of these people. So what is nature like?

1. Nature has no morals. This is why Laozi said, "Heaven and earth are ruthless, and treat the myriad creatures as straw dogs; the sage is ruthless, and treats the people as straw dogs"

2. Nature does not hold grudges.

3. Nature is spontaneous.

4. Nature is not self-conscious - It does not care what other people think.

5. Nature is not needy - It makes no demands. This is why the Analects say, "The friendship of the inferior man is as sweet as sweet wine; the friendship of the superior man is as bland as water."

6. Nature is not self-centered - It takes what it needs, but it is not greedy.

These traits characterise nature. They also characterise a pure person.

Purity and Courtship

Each person has his own preferences in finding a mate. My preferences include purity. It's something I look for.

Since we are all humans, absolute purity is impossible. Furthermore, an extremely-pure person probably has better things to do than courtship and marriage. But I think some degree of purity is important. Purity creates space. Without space, how can love or romance arise? Only with purity can love be constant.

Pure love is like sunshine, because it's always smiling. The sun is always shining. It may be temporarily covered by clouds, but behind the clouds, it is still shining. The sun doesn't care if you see it or not. It just shines.

This is why I feel the Book of Odes is so romantic. Its depiction of love is so uncontrived and so natural. For instance,

"The reeds and rushes are deeply green,

And the white dew is turned into hoarfrost.

The girl of whom I think,

Is somewhere about the water.

I go up the stream in quest of her,

But the way is difficult and long.

I go down the stream in quest of her,

And lo ! She is right in the midst of the water"

(Legge translation, but I changed "man" to "girl." In Classical Chinese, the gender was no indicated. In my textbook, it was translated as girl.)

In the Book of Odes, love is expressed as the simple admiration of virtue and beauty. There's nothing more natural than for young men and women to fall in love with each other.

It is for man to extend his love to woman out of sincere admiration, and it is for woman to accept his love graciously and appreciatively. This is the best kind of love.

Of course, there are many kinds of love. There are crazy love, passionate love, hot-and-cold love, lustful love, etc. But having tasted this pure love, I can never forget the harmonious relationship between man and woman. Pure love is possible only between two pure people. Maybe I'm too impure ever to taste pure love again, but I still look for purity in a potential mate.

And doubtlessly, she has not heard of me either. I am just the peasant girl, Hung Lo.

Where have you been all my life? 97% of the suitors on this thread will not have me. I think you will find me a very nurturing, loyal and ardent sow.

I think it was "cow."

I was wondering when silicone would enter this discussion. For me, I hate it. I've had GF's ranging from 36A to 34DD. They all had a perfect roundish shape, not saggy and medium to small nipples. Forgot about that one...I don't really like silver dollars. I don't care for puffy nipples either, now that you've gotten me started. I was really happy with all of my GF's. But, I did have one GF with silicone...and I hated it! Hard as a rock. They didn't move. Eeeww!

Personally, I think Pam Anderson is grotesque...obviously, that's just me. I guess if someone had really small breasts and they were really bothering your self esteem, and got a boob job to get them to a B or small C, I would understand and live with it. But you know, girls, I've heard that lots of times boob jobs ruin your sensitivity. How much would that suck? Having a surgical procedure to attract a man and simultaneously ruin your sex life. There's irony in there somewhere.

Sure, big boobs attract more attention because they're, well, big. And, they're out there, visible and plain for everyone to see, no matter how much you try to bundle and cover them up. Guys, what would you think if society decided we needed to show penis cleavage? You know, wear your pants really low so the top part of Mr. Happy was right there for the world to ogle? Something to think about, don't you think?. And hence our obsession with breasts. What about a great butt? What about a beautiful face? Lots of guys out there like BBW's - more power to them. For every "body," there's someone out there that will be attracted to it. Yes, I do know a few guys that flatly will not date a woman with an A cup. If that's what feel they need, I guess it doesn't make it wrong. I think, just like penis size, this hits on a lot of people's insecurities. When you meet the right person, this stuff just doesn't matter...you're either attracted to them or you're not. And if you're not, breast size probably wasn't the deal breaker.

Just a side question...what about a third nipple? I think I would freak on that one! But I don't know why...

Archived