Small boobs vs. Big Boobs

faithful14

Imprecision, I understand your deep thirsting for purity in a relationship. I, myself, have experienced love of the most pure nature, and it transcended every worldly consideration. I'm a romantic, and an idealist to the nth degree.

But I still have large knockers.

And so what I find extreme about your posts, besides their highly tangential nature, (while I enjoy their literary scholarship), is that you've gone so far with your idealizations of feminine purity as it relates to visual, mythological and ceremonialized symbols, that you would judge flesh and blood women as material for relationships based on all this. I don't know to what degree you're honestly so attached to these abstract idealisms that it would affect your evaluation of a woman as relationship material and would base this assessment on her boob size, but if it plays any significant role for you, then I'd have to question YOUR purity. At very least, your purity.

Since purity is a quality of the heart that beats behind the breast, not the breast.

There are many heroic notions in literature, legend and religious ritual that have nothing to do with the propogation of the human species on a biological level. If all women died as untouched virgins like Joan of Arc, the human race would be dead. If all your girlfriends died in their prime, then I would not say even if they had A cups, you could say they would be better for a LTR, because LONG TERM means you'll be with them for the LONG HAUL, and I don't think dying in your mid-twenties in the 21st century constitutes a time-tested love affair.

Also, if you are going to mention something so antiquated as menstrual blood being considered a form of death contamination and impurity, then you'll be sticking to girls who are 8 years old who haven't menstruated yet, and that's pedophilia.

Lots of girls starve themselves to look childlike, nymphlike and not womanly, with curves. This is a mental disease called anorexia, and it has nearly killed or killed many pure young girls, one of which was me (uh, obviously I made it through).

Nature is as sacred as it makes everything in the world. And nature made some of us with big breasts, some with tiny breasts, some with more pendulous breasts, all of us with asymetrical breasts. The same Nature that made waterfalls and untouched lakes made large breasts and menstruation.

And there is nothing more pure than a mother's love for her child.

So a woman who seeks to marry and have children, and who nurses her child on a breast engorged with nourishment, with love and devotion, with such love she would die in torture and pain if it meant this child could be fed, so as to live and grow, is the most pure symbol I can think of.

I understand your taste preferences and have a great deal of experience with them, since I have grown up a Caucasian woman in an Asian environment (where flat-chested women or small breasts are more the genetic rule, and large breasts are fairly unusual). And it never did me a whole lot of good on the self-esteem front, where my endowments are concerned. No man I've been with has ever appreciated my breasts for their ampleness, whatever the hoopla out there (so I hear) is. I do think a lot of men (even in the West) see big breasts as a novelty and they are taken more as a bit of a joke among men than anything else, whereas women with smaller breasts are somehow taken more seriously, from my experience. But I think when you are steeped in a culture, as you are, where large breasts are not the norm, this effect is greatly heightened.

Seriously I would consider getting my breasts enlarged to a C or a D if my boyfriend didn't hate fake breasts as much as he does it's not our fault some of us were born with smaller breasts. It's something I have thought of for a while but am not totally sure on. God this thread has depressed me.

Don't even THINK of doing it. As you can see from this thread, there are a LOT of men who prefer your size (and even some women!) You and I have equal reasons to be depressed on this thread (which ironically makes it less depressing but I'm not depressed (anymore) over this, you know why? Because I know that whatever I was given, someone is going to love, if they love ME. We have to love what we've been given, Unknown. We have to stop looking at this man or that magazine image or that girl and trying to be them. Your breasts are healthy and beautiful. Many women are suffering from breast cancer and have to have their breasts operated on to have them removed. REMOVED. They would kill just to have your breasts, which you are thinking of putting under the knife...for what? For whom? To stuff them like a turkey with fake balloons? The women who have had to have surgery to remove their breasts, their partners still love them as women even without breasts. I've seen and known these men.

This is the kind of man I want to be with.

That, to me, is purity.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And, you are correct!

My bad!!

I now and again make a Freudian slip on here that boggles my mind, lol. This has to top them all.

Cow, sow, what's the difference? They're both horrible things to call a woman of any cup size.

I do like your reply to Imprecision, by the way. There is something a little unsavory about all this.

Cos mostly seems that guys like small bajoobies!

I know, I felt the same way for most of my life! But, I'm over it (mostly, haha, I guess not completely if I have to post this much about it, ha). My last longie post was about that.

'Sides, good thing is, you only have one guy to worry about pleasing, and I'm sure he is! =) Who cares what anyone else has to say?

See, we have to listen to him:

hey, but not all of them *points to self*

Right on, DBR. (You, along with about 4 other men on an 85+ post long thread, hehe.)

tiredofvampires,

I don't know to what degree you're honestly so attached to these abstract idealisms that it would affect your evaluation of a woman as relationship material and would base this assessment on her boob size, but if it plays any significant role for you, then I'd have to question YOUR purity. At very least, your purity.

I suspect I may have inadvertently offended you. I should probably add "For amusement only" at the end of all my posts. I was amused when I wrote my post, I was amused when I reread my post, and I'm amused now when I remember my post.

There are many heroic notions in literature, legend and religious ritual that have nothing to do with the propogation of the human species on a biological level. If all women died as untouched virgins like Joan of Arc, the human race would be dead. If all your girlfriends died in their prime, then I would not say even if they had A cups, you could say they would be better for a LTR, because LONG TERM means you'll be with them for the LONG HAUL, and I don't think dying in your mid-twenties in the 21st century constitutes a time-tested love affair.

I've thought about this. I think a good age to die is either 28, 35, or 40. These are all good numbers.

Like virtuous Yan Hui, beloved by the Master - He alone loved learning; no one else was like him. Like brave Zilu, the sword-wearing rustic - The Master cried for him and died soon after.

So I want to die young, at the height of my power. Thereafter, people will wonder what I could have been. The only thing is - right now, I'm ashamed to die. I haven't learnt enough yet. There's so much knowledge to acquire, yet I'm filled with ignorance. (My mind is like a moldy, rotting basement. The floor is flooded, the entrance is blocked, and the light-bulb is broken.)

So I must strenuously cultivate myself, so that I become a sacrifice fit for the gods. Then, I would be ready to die.

In terms of love, though - "the one who got away" is always the one you love most. So even as I accommodate myself to the world around me, in my heart I will always be faithful to my first and true love.

I understand your taste preferences and have a great deal of experience with them, since I have grown up a Caucasian woman in an Asian environment (where flat-chested women or small breasts are more the genetic rule, and large breasts are fairly unusual). And it never did me a whole lot of good on the self-esteem front, where my endowments are concerned. No man I've been with has ever appreciated my breasts for their ampleness, whatever the hoopla out there (so I hear) is. I do think a lot of men (even in the West) see big breasts as a novelty and they are taken more as a bit of a joke among men than anything else, whereas women with smaller breasts are somehow taken more seriously, from my experience. But I think when you are steeped in a culture, as you are, where large breasts are not the norm, this effect is greatly heightened.

That's interesting. I have the exact opposite upbringing - Asian growing up in a Caucasian environment. Where did you grow up?

dragon_lady,

Cow, sow, what's the difference? They're both horrible things to call a woman of any cup size.

Zeus himself took the form of a bull when he pursued Europa. What's good enough for Zeus is good enough for the rest of us.

Zeus himself took the form of a bull when he pursued Europa. What's good enough for Zeus is good enough for the rest of us.

Bulls have a very different connotation to cows, but I see what you're saying and I know you weren't trying to offend anyone. You were just trying to be a poet.

I think a good age to die is either 28, 35, or 40. These are all good numbers.

Sadly, sometimes I agree with you there. Ha. Sort of.

I'm not offended by your posts, I'm as entertained by this as you (even though it touches what has been a sore nerve for me in the past) -- like dragon lady, I know you're just enjoying the poeticism of it all. And the Chinese are so fond of their animal analogies. It's just that here in the West, "cow" is a rather derogative way of thinking of a woman. It brings up connotations of complete lack of grace, frumpyness, inelegance, and even a kind of dumbness.

I do recall from some of your other posts that you wish to die young. I don't want to railroad this thread any father than it's already gone, so I will issue a statement rather than a question: the old sage is as great a symbol as any. Aspiring to be the wise sage in any culture, particularly yours, is a noble cause. I would prefer to incline toward that path, or at least try in that direction. A sage has something others look to for something other than grandeur and allure. They have a different power, a quiet power.

That's interesting. I have the exact opposite upbringing - Asian growing up in a Caucasian environment. Where did you grow up?

Hawaii.

I do recall from some of your other posts that you wish to die young. I don't want to railroad this thread any father than it's already gone, so I will issue a statement rather than a question: the old sage is as great a symbol as any. Aspiring to be the wise sage in any culture, particularly yours, is a noble cause.

Dying young is more of a Western thing - e.g. the Iliad. The Analects forbids seeking personal danger, because it would cause anxiety to parents.

I would like to think I'm on that sort of path, or at least trying. A sage has something others look to for something other than grandeur and allure. They have a different power, a quiet power.

Then I must offer you this tidbit. May your journey be happy and free of worries.

"Then At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right."

Side tangent from a female perspective... I'm a 36 C right now, but the minute I lose weight to be at my goal weight, my breasts will go down to a B. Sucks that its like a catch 22... please have a slamming body... but please maintain some fat in your chest. Like * * * ?! I don't know if I would get a boob job. I like my breasts a lot, but I hate being smaller than a C. At the same time, there's something terribly unsexy about getting plastic surgery.

"Then At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right."

Why thank you for that. That sounds like a plan.

Is this still going??? The answer seems obvious to me. We are all different in likes and dislikes, appearance and such. Someone's dislike is another's like. For a lot of people (myself included) breast size is really not an important factor. I've seen attractive ones in all shapes and sizes. Just because your size is small or medium or large, it doesn't matter they can all be attractive, and as we have seen on this thread different people like different sizes.

bottom line? men aren't going to really judge you at the end of the day about your boob size...

I would agree with this. In fact, I'd suggest that penis size is more important to women than breast size is to men; after all, penis size has functional implications for sex. Breast size does not, nor does it have serious implications for breast feeding.

Archived