Is he trying to do Jedi Mind Trick to get ME to dump him ?

VioletFig

Lots of entertainment projects crash and burn and end up losing money!

He's probably lying to his investors too, and failure is just around the corner.

Remind yourself you just can't form a relationship with someone you can't trust, who misleads and lies. He's not that great at all. Many sociopaths are successful for short periods of time because they are good at conning people, but eventually the truth comes out and it blows up in their faces, and usually takes a lot of other's people's money with it.

Sociopaths are golden boys until everything explodes, then they skip town and on to the next con.

Lots of entertainment projects crash and burn and end up losing money!

He's probably lying to his investors too, and failure is just around the corner.

Nah he really is doing amazingly well.

i know his biz partner well.

anyway.........

He has contacted me......

A drunk crazy voicemail.

saying that he lost "his woman to a gay man" (he liked to joke that my ex bf seems gay and that he was sure i still liked him because we are very close friends)

he then ominously said he is SORRY for writing me personal emails over the last few months and that "because everyone blackmails everyone else " he is afraid ill use them against him someday

what a nutjob

i didnt respond

is that smartest ?

he then ominously said he is SORRY for writing me personal emails over the last few months and that "because everyone blackmails everyone else " he is afraid ill use them against him someday

Don't respond. It's interesting that it's all about him, -he- lost his woman to a gay ex bf, joke or not, -he- is afraid you will use his Emails for blackmail, what a self-obsessed drama queen. This guy has sounded like a tool since your first thread, be happily done with him. People who twitter self congratulatory updates (that he could have faked easily) are hilarious also.

Make it for real this time though, you have a way of letting this creeper back in the window.

He's probably afraid you'll send email evidence of your relationship to that 'crazy' ex-girlfriend who is really his girlfriend...

But isn't that odd that he would even mention blackmail? Why would that even occur to him unless it is something that he might do to someone else...

weird dude!

one other thought about the 'blackmail' comment is i wonder how much this guy really lies... i.e., wonder how many lies he told in those emails, that if you exposed them to others to compare stories with others it would be obvious that he was an incredible liar...

so he's paranoid about getting 'caught' at something he shouldn't have been doing (whatever that was). honest and honorable people don't even think about blackmail because they've done nothing to be ashamed of or that is blackmail-worthy so to speak.

i think you dodged a bullet with this guy... something really bad going on there.

Archived