Women in Philadelphia are in a category of their own. Can you believe this?

ConfusedDater

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think people get frustrated with CD because he seems to ask for advice and then will not listen to anybody's advice...and then just ignores certain questions when they will make him see our points.

I think there are a lot of people on here that want to help CD out...but get frustrated because every thread goes the same way.

CD...as far as this girl...if she creeped you out by her actions then just drop her. That's all you really need to do. If you want to give her a shot (i think you should) then meet up with her just once. After that you can go out again or never again. Per the usual, I really think your over thinking thing and you make this much easier on yourself.

Just relax....

I agree too. If you don't want to meet her, then don't meet her. And maybe if you're going to take that much offense to someone wanting to meet you, you should be more clear in exactly what you want in your ad. "I want to talk on the phone and see a picture of you before we meet in person." Don't expect them to read your mind.

CD, you have to get off craigslist.. seriously. There are many free, good dating sites, craigslist is not one of them. I bet you'd have better luck somewhere else.

now i'm so confused about CD. on one thread he asks for potential relationship/dating advice, and on another it's just someone to talk to on the phone.

which is it man?

I think people get frustrated with CD because he seems to ask for advice and then will not listen to anybody's advice...and then just ignores certain questions when they will make him see our points.

I think there are a lot of people on here that want to help CD out...but get frustrated because every thread goes the same way.

CD...as far as this girl...if she creeped you out by her actions then just drop her. That's all you really need to do. If you want to give her a shot (i think you should) then meet up with her just once. After that you can go out again or never again. Per the usual, I really think your over thinking thing and you make this much easier on yourself.

Just relax....

I agree with this too.

well she has already shown they has a sense of humor because she responded to my-"phone skills" ad. So on the voicemail she said-"I was calling so I can take my phone test"

She doesn't know this but that turned me on-lol

But does she know that you won't leave the house to meet her? Does she know she is only going as far as penpal status?

Archived