Women in Philadelphia are in a category of their own. Can you believe this?

ConfusedDater

hahahhaaaa... freak time.... Cant stop laughing

okay..

well I think she might not be interested in a date anymore cause Im sure if I wanted to meet up with a guy and ask him if hes available, and he responds with "available for what? lol" I would feel little bit strange and jerked around..

Cmon Im sure you knew what she meant by being available... And no, being in Pjs, eating snacks and watching TV does NOT make it impossible for you to go out of the house!

If youre really serious about wanting to meet someone, you wouldve gotten up, dressed up and just taken the chance.. who knows, she might be a pretty girl with great personality.. you never know till you try. But somehow you always appear as a scared chicken, making up excuse after excuse, like almost youre TRYING to find reasons not to meet a woman....

Its time for you to take risks in this life, get out, have some fun and loosen up! Either its a good date or a bad one..but both is no problem, a bad date is not the end of the world, just keep on looking. But with your attitude right now you will have problems with finding a woman!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - all the lonely people on Enotalone, and you actually get a girl contacting you at 10 on a Saturday night to go for a drink. There is some irony there, my friend.

What do you actually want? I don't get the impression from your many many threads that you are looking for dates, but rather than you are cataloguing reasons why dating is not for you. I have read a LOT of your past threads, and your reasons are hilarious (socks/sport etc etc). Are you an undercover columnist or something?

Wow - all the lonely people on Enotalone, and you actually get a girl contacting you at 10 on a Saturday night to go for a drink. There is some irony there, my friend.

What do you actually want? I don't get the impression from your many many threads that you are looking for dates, but rather than you are cataloguing reasons why dating is not for you. I have read a LOT of your past threads, and your reasons are hilarious (socks/sport etc etc). Are you an undercover columnist or something?

A female friend of mine agreed that it sounded like she may have been in the mood for sex by her just wanting to meet at that hour on a saturday night without giving me sometime to get ready. See a lot of women think that all men are up for sex at any time of the day which means it wouldn't be a problem for her to call a guy out of the blue and suggest a face to face meet.

A female friend of mine agreed that it sounded like she may have been in the mood for sex by her just wanting to meet at that hour on a saturday night without giving me sometime to get ready. See a lot of women think that all men are up for sex at any time of the day which means it wouldn't be a problem for her to call a guy out of the blue and suggest a face to face meet.

Well, if that's not what you're looking for, then go on a proper dating site - problem solved! You've been on craigs list for years, haven't you?

If something's not working, try something else.

I dunno. Maybe this should be in a journal section rather than the advice section, unless you like getting the attention? Sorry, am unclear...

Good luck

i agree and I always do my best to avoid those type of women on any dating site.

How about avoiding it by getting off of the site? If you are that serious about finding someone to date why don't you try an actual dating site and not Craigslist... I didn't even realize people actually tried to use craigslist as a dating site, always have thought of it as a place to hook up... Doubt you are going to find anything meaningful on there.

How about avoiding it by getting off of the site? If you are that serious about finding someone to date why don't you try an actual dating site and not Craigslist... I didn't even realize people actually tried to use craigslist as a dating site, always have thought of it as a place to hook up... Doubt you are going to find anything meaningful on there.

Is that a chase utley uniform in your avatar?

your connection to philly is starting to become more clear now-lol

Me liking Philly Baseball has nothing to do with whatever you are trying to say...Even if I did have a "connection" it is irrelevant to anything... The only "similar" thing is the fact that you are on here whining about women from Philly just because of one woman.

Me liking Philly Baseball has nothing to do with whatever you are trying to say...Even if I did have a "connection" it is irrelevant to anything... The only "similar" thing is the fact that you are on here whining about women from Philly just because of one woman.

well it's not because of one womem, it's MANY of them which is why I'm looking for a out of state female friend to talk to because women in this city has worn me out mentally. Not to say they all are looking that, I just can't seem to bump into the ones who are not like that. I never understood why I click with women in New Jersey so easily and not women here. And this goes back to 1996.

well it's not because of one womem, it's MANY of them which is why I'm looking for a out of state female friend to talk to because women in this city has worn me out mentally. Not to say they all are looking that, I just can't seem to bump into the ones who are not like that. I never understood why I click with women in New Jersey so easily and not women here. And this goes back to 1996.

I know what you mean. Were you always in Philly? I used to live in a small town then moved to where I am now about 15 years ago...and women here give me a headache. They're all the same - totally plastic. So I date women from the next town over - small town women, just my type.

Maybe the same sort of thing for you?

Seems you are looking in the wrong places, maybe try looking elsewhere... (You know, somewhere that isn't Craigslist.) If you are looking to date try out a few actual dating sites.

link removed is another site that is basically for hooking up and nothing else.. truthfully if you want something that is more than just a hookeup your best bet is to actually join a paid dating site...

tango is a paid dating site. They charge women less though and men more-lol For women, you can purchase a 30 day membership for $19.95 and for men there are no 30 day memberships. Only 3 months, 6 month, and 12 month. So the cheapest membership for a guy is $49.95 for 30 days.

we must be talking about two totally different sites then.. I don't know.. Just seems you have had such bad luck with women that maybe you should try other approaches maybe even try getting out to meet people. Even if it is just to hang out and see if things develop

def try something diff.. mix it up.. i always find dates at bookstores, grocery stores, coffe shop.. bars thats the last resort.. anywhere i am out.. getting gas see a cute girl spark up conversation.. and i make a decesion if i should ask her out...

just live your life.. dont look for it.. but when you see it.. capitilize on the oppurtunity...

I think CD just has an unusual take on things.

He's not afraid to keep coming back, even though he keeps getting bashed.

I REALLY think that the bashing is a bandwagon that some of you are jumping on and I think it stinks. Like a high school clique all over again...

Why shouldn't he come on ENA just to get some other opinions and some advice? Just because he doesn't agree with the majority doesn't mean he deserves to have people being snotty to him....

I think CD just has an unusual take on things.

He's not afraid to keep coming back, even though he keeps getting bashed.

I REALLY think that the bashing is a bandwagon that some of you are jumping on and I think it stinks. Like a high school clique all over again...

Why shouldn't he come on ENA just to get some other opinions and some advice? Just because he doesn't agree with the majority doesn't mean he deserves to have people being snotty to him....

I agree. Some people here need to learn what mob mentality and groupthink are, and get over themselves. All it takes is for one person to start bashing, then it's suddenly a free for all. This is a growing trend here anymore.

But, as for you CD, I would be confused. But, at least she had the balls t ask you, right?

I agree. Some people here need to learn what mob mentality and groupthink are, and get over themselves. All it takes is for one person to start bashing, then it's suddenly a free for all. This is a growing trend here anymore.

But, as for you CD, I would be confused. But, at least she had the balls t ask you, right?

Well I'm about to call her now and see how well we communicate over the phone.

Why shouldn't he come on ENA just to get some other opinions and some advice?

I think people get frustrated with CD because he seems to ask for advice and then will not listen to anybody's advice...and then just ignores certain questions when they will make him see our points.

I think there are a lot of people on here that want to help CD out...but get frustrated because every thread goes the same way.

CD...as far as this girl...if she creeped you out by her actions then just drop her. That's all you really need to do. If you want to give her a shot (i think you should) then meet up with her just once. After that you can go out again or never again. Per the usual, I really think your over thinking thing and you make this much easier on yourself.

Just relax....

Archived