Women in Philadelphia are in a category of their own. Can you believe this?

ConfusedDater

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A women with class do not just appear in a guy's neighborhood and say-"are you available" at 10pm on a saturday night. That sounds like something a woman would do if she is HORNY.

You could be on to something there.

I don't understand why all these posters are pouncing on you for this. It would make me uncomfortable too. Especially after only exchanging a couple of emails. Usually you'd set something up well in advance - not at 10PM on a Saturday night. Unless you mentioned that you liked spontainiety in your emails to her...

I can see where you're coming from - i'd be a bit put off myself.

It's 10pm. If she had sent that at 2pm then yes I may have gave it some thought. But it's 10pm on a saturday night, almost FREAK TIME

10pm is freak time? LMAO What kind of rock do you live under?

I have met people later than 10pm just to hang out before...

Wow dude, are you fishing for attention?

You could be on to something there.

I don't understand why all these posters are pouncing on you for this. It would make me uncomfortable too. Especially after only exchanging a couple of emails. Usually you'd set something up well in advance - not at 10PM on a Saturday night. Unless you mentioned that you liked spontainiety in your emails to her...

I can see where you're coming from - i'd be a bit put off myself.

He would have found a reason or problem with her even if she had tried to meet him at 2pm... He'd be busy watching sports or not feel like getting dressed or some other absurd reason that he has in the past.

hahahahaha, okay, WHAT is "freak time"????

jesus. I can't breathe.

CD...you REALLY need to join the real world or you're going to find yourself single for the rest of your life.

I'm guessing something that goes on once the sun goes down (Anytime after 6:30pm ) LMAO

I'm guessing something that goes on once the sun goes down (Anytime after 6:30pm ) LMAO

I was a little bit down tonight but now I can't stop laughing. Thank you.

Oh my... I must be up to some pretty freaky things. I've been known to go hang out with people at... *GASP*...11pm

I was a little bit down tonight but now I can't stop laughing. Thank you.

Oh my... I must be up to some pretty freaky things. I've been known to go hang out with people at... *GASP*...11pm

I know! OMG there have been times that I have gone out just to hang out with people after midnight... I'm ashamed Please don't tell my parents.

10pm is freak time? LMAO What kind of rock do you live under?

I have met people later than 10pm just to hang out before...

Wow dude, are you fishing for attention?

Midnight is Freak time. And you are telling me you met a guy on a blind date AFTER 11pm on a Saturday night??? and if so, why?

Midnight is Freak time. And you are telling me you met a guy on a blind date AFTER 11pm on a Saturday night??? and if so, why?

Midnight is freak time? How? Because you won't go out of your house?

If I was single and was looking yes I would consider meeting a guy after *gasp* 11pm or as you call it "freak time" ... I'd do so in a public place and have a good time regardless. Would I bring him back to my house? No. Would I go somewhere alone with him? No. But why? Because, it's not that ABNORMAL to actually go outside of your house after the sun sets.

If I was single and was looking yes I would consider meeting a guy after *gasp* 11pm or as you call it "freak time" ... I'd do so in a public place and have a good time regardless. Would I bring him back to my house? No. Would I go somewhere alone with him? No. But why? Because, it's not that ABNORMAL to actually go outside of your house after the sun sets.

Oh... It's normal? I always thought I was a vampire because of it. huh.

Well I guess we have to disagree, I know what type of women I'm into and that type would meet me a lot earlier on a saturday. I'm usually headed home at 11pm on a Saturday Night

Please don't categorize all women in Philadelphia into the same boat based on this experience.

Although, I am sitting here wondering if I'm a lady in the city of brotherly love since I'm at home in my PJs, watching Entourage and reading posts on ENA at 10:30pm on a Sat night. Hmmmm...

by the way she just sent me her phone number in a email so I'm not sure if she meant available to TALK or MEET. I will ask her

See this is what you get for jumping the gun so quickly and trying to judge and categorize someone just because they do something that you wouldn't do.

Please don't categorize all women in Philadelphia into the same boat based on this experience.

Although, I am sitting here wondering if I'm a lady in the city of brotherly love since I'm at home in my PJs, watching Entourage and reading posts on ENA at 10:30pm on a Sat night. Hmmmm...

Yes you are a Lady and I think the first woman from Philly to post on ENA since I been here.

Are you a troll?

OP is not a troll. His view is very judgmental and full of assumptions which are only sometimes correct at best. In essence he his just very confused about dating.

I don't now why everyone else on here is so mad about his posts though, it's not like any of us is dating him. Best thing would be to just offer him our help, and it's his choice whether or not to take our advice to heart.

Getting back to the original post, I wouldn't make any judgment about a girl who just wanted to meet right away. Saves me a lot of the effort I'd have to put in to making a girl comfortable enough to meet me. If I were worried about anything along the lines of safety or in case I wasn't attracted to her, I would just meet her at a local bar or someplace else public. Then I could just leave.

It gets annoying seeing the same thing posted over and over again by the same person. He never comes on here for anything other than to bash a person because they do something other than what he would do or they wanted a date but because a sporting event was on tv he had to flake out and then he wondered why they got upset. Seriously. If this guy has such serious issues as he presents on here he needs help! Professional help! Obviously if you don't have much success with ANY person you are dating you really need to look at yourself but no, he doesn't understand that. It isn't even like he comes on here for advice he will post something and then argue everyone down about it.

Archived