Women in Philadelphia are in a category of their own. Can you believe this?

ConfusedDater

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It gets annoying seeing the same thing posted over and over again by the same person. He never comes on here for anything other than to bash a person because they do something other than what he would do or they wanted a date but because a sporting event was on tv he had to flake out and then he wondered why they got upset. Seriously. If this guy has such serious issues as he presents on here he needs help! Professional help! Obviously if you don't have much success with ANY person you are dating you really need to look at yourself but no, he doesn't understand that. It isn't even like he comes on here for advice he will post something and then argue everyone down about it.

Easy solution, you could ignore his posts. And he doesn't need anything. Help would be a good idea for him, but he is the one who has to live with the results and none of us are in a parental role. Our lives will be unchanged regardless of what he does.

She wanted to meet and hang out.. What is the big deal with that? Seriously I must be missing something.

All jokes aside, I would have to agree that being called (texted) at 10pm on a Saturday night from someone you've never met and only exchanged a couple of emails with, not to mention have no idea what they look like or really anything about them, I would have to decline as well. Most, if not all women, would decline as well, and i'd be quite surprised if you disagreed with that.

First dates should be planned at a minimum of a couple of hours in advance and never in the middle of the night to meet up then and there. No deal.

She wanted to meet and hang out.. What is the big deal with that? Seriously I must be missing something.

well i was in the middle of dinner, hair all over the place, greay fingers, watching the game, and wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt suited for pigging out. so it would have been impossible to meet anyone tonight

Easy solution, you could ignore his posts. And he doesn't need anything. Help would be a good idea for him, but he is the one who has to live with the results and none of us are in a parental role. Our lives will be unchanged regardless of what he does.

He does NEED help. He is always blaming others for his problems, so he isn't the only one who is having to live with his problems. I can only imagine how he makes people in his life feel. I can't imagine it is much fun. I feel sorry for anyone who has to be in contact with him.

I'm just curious why the mods seem to let such a circus go on and on? (Not attacking you mods but it just seems like every post he creates isn't seeking advice nor offering anything instead just seems like he posts to get people riled up, isn't that prime example of a troll?

He does NEED help. He is always blaming others for his problems, so he isn't the only one who is having to live with his problems. I can only imagine how he makes people in his life feel. I can't imagine it is much fun. I feel sorry for anyone who has to be in contact with him.

I'm just curious why the mods seem to let such a circus go on and on? (Not attacking you mods but it just seems like every post he creates isn't seeking advice nor offering anything instead just seems like he posts to get people riled up, isn't that prime example of a troll?

This board is not for only advice, it's for dating discussion. I create threads to talk about a situation not look for advice. I stated numerous times, i don't need dating advice.

This board is not for only advice, it's for dating discussion. I create threads to talk about a situation not look for advice. I stated numerous times, i don't need dating advice.

Nowhere did I say it was just for asking advice my whole point was you don't come to just discuss you come to bash a female or to label ALL females in the same category based on something one does that you won't do, you blame a female for all of your problems and when someone says something about it you freaking argue it... Seems you just want the freaking attention your posts bring. I can guarantee if people were to ignore your posts you would probably find somewhere else to go and post because you wouldn't be getting the attention you want.

Nowhere did I say it was just for asking advice my whole point was you don't come to just discuss you come to bash a female or to label ALL females in the same category based on something one does that you won't do, you blame a female for all of your problems and when someone says something about it you freaking argue it... Seems you just want the freaking attention your posts bring. I can guarantee if people were to ignore your posts you would probably find somewhere else to go and post because you wouldn't be getting the attention you want.

Ok I will cut down on the female bashing, I will admit I do seem to do that a lot. I guess it just gets annoying sometimes how some women think they can do what men CAN"T do.

I mean that I don't want it from anyone on this site, i rather just have dating discussions. If I have a question about something I rather go seek out the answer someone else rather than ask or it here and get a sarscastic remark.

Well, discussions are merely a collection of individual opinions that could be taken as advice.

Whatever, i'm not going to argue semantics.

Well, discussions are merely a collection of individual opinions that could be taken as advice.

Whatever, i'm not going to argue semantics.

I stopped asking for advice on here a year ago because so many people are in ATTACK mode and then when you defend yourself you are the one suspended not the person who did the initial attack.

Now see that's what I mean, I don't attack anyone on this board but it's ok for people to insult me and when I react to the insult I get suspended. So why are you attacking me?

I'm not attacking you just pointing it out judging by your posts it seems you have some deeper issues towards females or dating that need to be resolved.

you can have dating discussions on craigslist or POF. ENA is for helping others.

I don't see no one on hear being helped when asking for it. Especially men. They get criticize and receive smart remarks. So that's why I just became a person who talks about dating experiences not asking for help. Because some people on here act like you are supposed to know everything about dating at 33.

I'm not attacking you just pointing it out judging by your posts it seems you have some deeper issues towards females or dating that need to be resolved.

And also I didn't bash ALL WOMEN, it was just women in philly. Are you from Philly? Do you have female relatives in Philly? If so I'm sorry

I don't see no one on hear being helped when asking for it. Especially men. They get criticize and receive smart remarks. So that's why I just became a person who talks about dating experiences not asking for help. Because some people on here act like you are supposed to know everything about dating at 33.

How can you say that? This is one of the best places to come for online advice.. Of course if someone is posting something ridiculous smart remarks are going to be made towards them but for the most part great advice is offered. Just because it isn't what you'd like to hear doesn't mean it isn't good advice.

I stopped asking for advice on here a year ago because so many people are in ATTACK mode and then when you defend yourself you are the one suspended not the person who did the initial attack.

I hear ya. You just have to be careful how you word your posts - i've learned the hard way too.

Think about it though - a lot of women on here are pissed a men for something, which brings them here in the first place. Vice versa as well. So you've just got to be careful to word your posts so that they refer to an individual, or a scenario, not an entire gender. That really gets them riled up.

And also I didn't bash ALL WOMEN, it was just women in philly. Are you from Philly? Do you have female relatives in Philly? If so I'm sorry

Every one of your posts is in regards to some sort of women, women in philly, women who do this, women who do that.

and yes, I do have female relatives and friends in Philly.

well if you keep getting criticized, why are you continuing to post like this? why not take your discussion questions to a site like POF that DOES have a lot of topics on just discussions? most of the intended discussions on here are in "off topic".

There is some truth to that. But i'm a man so i'm biased

Archived