Are all girls bad at giving handjobs??

babybear

well sorry but you guys aren't that great at giving US hand jobs either...i mean using manual stimulation on the outside of our genitals...i think it's all about perspective. you're most used to getting yourselves off by your hands, through masturbation, so it's hard to "replicate" that. plus our hands are smaller. just make sure you have a girl who wants to learn and make sure you tell her exactly what you like.

heehee, i like to give one in the shower, i like to clean my SO but when i get down to his member i get carried away and end up playing with him. i have to use two hands, so i'll try two different motions, usually 'trumpet fingers' and alternating pressure while twisting towards the head.

it helps to know what your guy likes by asking him to masturbate in front of you. different strokes...

thats where the term came from i believe lol.

My question is WHY? There are so many other things I would rather do with a woman other than have her jerk me off. Pleasing a woman is part of what makes me want to orgasm otherwise I guy could just do it himself.

lost

i think it's more of a bonding thing. i wouldn't just allow some random girl do this, i'd want more. some oral or the whole shabang.

i think it's more of a bonding thing. i wouldn't just allow some random girl do this, i'd want more. some oral or the whole shabang.

This is pretty much how I feel. I'll do it, and I *think* I do well... I mean, I've been successful, etc. ... but I definitely always want to do more and that is what makes me restless. Handjobs always just seem kinda... foreplayish... and I'm a get-down-to-it girl I guess?

Tho i've never been givin one. I don't see how it would be complicated to give one.

It's rather simple.

Get a good grip on the shaft. Not super tight. But a good grip. Then going at it with a good rhythm. But don't do it violently. Some of us uncut guys can get sore easily if the jerking is really rough. Atleast I have fron masturbating hard.

This is pretty much how I feel. I'll do it, and I *think* I do well... I mean, I've been successful, etc. ... but I definitely always want to do more and that is what makes me restless. Handjobs always just seem kinda... foreplayish... and I'm a get-down-to-it girl I guess?

i think it's situational too. like you just got one in the back of the movie theater or in a park or something. not at the dinner table with family like on wedding crashers. lol

^ But that is different for everyone. Some guys will tell you to ease up on it. lol

I think iLMBC is right. How can we be skilled at something we cannot really do for ourselves without practice?

I think many women would agree they haven't been with a ton of men who were good at oral and whatnot.

You just have to tell them what you want.

Iph, you wanna hold it like a golf club, not too tight, not too loose.

Iph, you wanna hold it like a golf club, not too tight, not too loose.

Never held a golf club before

But yeah, definitely just tell the girl how you want it done.. I mean, when a guy plays with ME I tell him how to do it and it's fine, no issues there.

Plus no guy has ever known how to do it properly for me right off the bat, so if a girl doesn't automatically know how to give you a good handjob doesn;t mean she;s not capable of it... with a little coaching, you know...

Well I remember my first hand job I gave my love and it sucked. I was so new to sex and he wasnt. i didnt know what to do or how to do it and on top of that I was so shy at first. If you r in a relationship....its good for the guy to show the girl how to do it. How fast to stoke or gab you. Give them an example...its like money see monkey do. It shows a connection and that shes willing to do wat it takes to please you. and who knows you might even get some head too.

Some girls really know what they're doing and others just need a little direction, but this is an easily obtained skill (far easier than BJ).

Girls I date are put on a grip training regimen.

I disagree with that bit. BJ isn't that hard either, or really shouldn't be.

Well at least for me. I obtained them both equally... then once obtained, BJ is preferential because it seems to FEEL better for the guy, and I actually enjoy it more as well.

But yes, it isn't that difficult... just takes communication.

i think it's situational too. like you just got one in the back of the movie theater or in a park or something. not at the dinner table with family like on wedding crashers. lol

haha... see... in both of those situations, I'd still be wishing to go for bj I think. Maybe less covert... but also more fun, less messy, and possibly quicker.

I think Handjobs are most effective if the guy is a virgin or extremely inexperienced otherwise I would view it as about as excieting as the first time he discovers masturbation. Its fun for awhile and evenually it you get used to it and you need to try something else diffrent.

I'm going to toot my horn and say I'm pretty damn good at it. But no, I'll never be better than himself giving himself a handjob and the explanation is simple it is his penis and he knows it best. Just like no man will ever be better at giving myself a fingering job.

• 3 years later...

Archived