Is dark hair really beautiful?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we probably scare them off with all the blonde-hate

Blonde hate? I think you might be right. Thinking back over what has been said in this thread, I imagine the blondes must be hiding with their tails between their legs.

If it means anything to anyone, I love blonde guys.

we probably scare them off with all the blonde-hate

Blonde hate? I think you might be right. Thinking back over what has been said in this thread, I imagine the blondes must be hiding with their tails between their legs.

If it means anything to anyone, I love blonde guys.

her boobs look off in that pic, but i'm still typing one handed. lol jk dam she is so fine.

I was not only referring to the fact that the picture is of Megan Fox, a beautiful brunette, but also that she is doing that thing with her mouth that you like. I agree that this isn't the best picture of her chest, but there are plenty of those out there, too.

In terms of the thread topic, I think that everyone has their own beauty, regardless of what hair color they have. Some people can pull off every hair color known, but most are not that lucky. It's all a combination of skin, eyes, features, and such. I have dyed my hair red, blue-black, and my normal color is brunette (as in my profile picture). I haven't the skin color for blond, and I know it, so I won't bother on my own (I'd consider a free dye job from a professional stylist who knew what they were doing).

I think Scarlett Johansson is another one that looks way better as a blonde

Completely agree too. Cameron pull both off nicely as well as alot of other stars.

I think if you're naturally dark haired it *can* look a bit blah. But then again I love it when people aren't afraid to make changes.

Was talking to my bf about me wanting to go lighter and he said women who had black hair really catch his/some guys attention vs girls with light hair. Especially if it's long and dark.

Archived