Is dark hair really beautiful?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its weird. i never hated my dark hair i just wanted lighter eyes. LOL

I think it is because my mother always talked about how beautiful blue and green eyed people were and it made me think that is what i also needed to have.

Most of our insecurities are deep rooted in our formative years.

Today i just embrace my 'exoticness'. LOL And that is what i will continue to call it! LOL

I always wanted lighter eyes too. I think dark hair combined with light eyes is the sexiest combination, like this guy....*drool*

We girls need some eye candy toooo.

I always wanted lighter eyes too. I think dark hair combined with light eyes is the sexiest combination, like this guy....*drool*

We girls need some eye candy toooo.

what were did you get that picture of me... lol

those were my dark days.. i needed quick cash...

its weird. i never hated my dark hair i just wanted lighter eyes. LOL

I think it is because my mother always talked about how beautiful blue and green eyed people were and it made me think that is what i also needed to have.

Most of our insecurities are deep rooted in our formative years.

Today i just embrace my 'exoticness'. LOL And that is what i will continue to call it! LOL

I have hazel eyes and black hair...but I think dark brown eyes and dark hair is gorgeous! Its very mysterious looking.

That picture that Ghost posted has been all over the internet for the past couple of years. The guys love her. The girls all want to look like her. I'm not particularly fussed on her.

I dont think all girls wanna look like her... i think guys that like dark hair like her... but lot of guys like blondes and prob would find her boring...

That picture that Ghost posted has been all over the internet for the past couple of years. The guys love her. The girls all want to look like her. I'm not particularly fussed on her.

I think it's more the track uniform that makes her look that good. Im sure a picture of her on an average day with her normal clothes wouldn't make all that fuss. Not jealous or anything lol.

I dont think all girls wanna look like her... i think guys that like dark hair like her... but lot of guys like blondes and prob would find her boring...

With her I don't think it's so much the hair. I think it's more the pose and the fit body. I doubt anyone's looking at her hair and thinking "wow, that makes her so hot." Maybe they are. I don't know. It's not a jealousy thing for me. I'm just not interested in being that muscular!

With her I don't think it's so much the hair. I think it's more the pose and the fit body. I doubt anyone's looking at her hair and thinking "wow, that makes her so hot." Maybe they are. I don't know. It's not a jealousy thing for me. I'm just not interested in being that muscular!

I see what your saying... but for me its the whole package of her.. she looks italian to me.. me being german and italian. i find her face very attractive along with her dark complexion of her hair eyes and skin..

not sure if its the picture.. bit she does look tall..and i do like shorter girls 5,2-5,7.. lol

I see what your saying... but for me its the whole package of her.. she looks italian to me.. me being german and italian. i find her face very attractive along with her dark complexion of her hair eyes and skin..

not sure if its the picture.. bit she does look tall..and i do like shorter girls 5,2-5,7.. lol

According to this she's 5'7

link removed

I think she was only 17 in that famous pic too. So disturbing that all these old dudes are drooling over her.

I naturally have dark hair. Like this:

link removed

And I'm wondering, with all the high-trends of having blonde hair, does having dark hair consider me as a fellow ugly duckling?

Just wondering.

NO WAY IN HECK!!!! male or female its beautiful. I have naturally brown hair (but I dye it blonde) and the guy I am seeing has black hair and black and I love it!

I always wanted lighter eyes too but now I like my poop brown eyes

lol, caught me off-guard.

i just noticed she had hair. lol jk. first thing i noticed. then the dark skin. *licks fingers*

my hair is dark with hazel. i believe that a lot of us like what we see in the mirror everyday.

I hate it when girls have that "skunk hair" effect; Blonde on top, dark undernearth? Ugh.

I can't stand having my hair one color, to me it's boring.

Although I prefer blonde, I think brown is only pretty if it's a rich/deep color..and long. Mousy plain brown, ick.

It all comes down to confidence though, it can make or break you. Be confident with whatever you have.

I was born very pale blond and my hair has darkened with age to a light brown with sun highlights. I get more attention now, probably because it's easy to tell that my hair is totally natural, whereas guys seem to always question it with blondes.

For that matter, most guys I know prefer brunettes these days (I could try dying my hair dark brown, LOL I was told it looks great soaking wet, when it's a dark golden brown).

I was born very pale blond and my hair has darkened with age to a light brown with sun highlights. I get more attention now, probably because it's easy to tell that my hair is totally natural, whereas guys seem to always question it with blondes.

For that matter, most guys I know prefer brunettes these days (I could try dying my hair dark brown, LOL I was told it looks great soaking wet, when it's a dark golden brown).

Down here in Texas, most of the guys i've come in contact with throughout my life [friends, boyfriend, etc..] prefer blondes.

Archived