Is dark hair really beautiful?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I naturally have dark hair. Like this:

link removed

And I'm wondering, with all the high-trends of having blonde hair, does having dark hair consider me as a fellow ugly duckling?

Just wondering.

Not at all! A lot of ppl consider brunnettes (cause we rock) to be exotic. To each their own. I mean Hef wouldnt date ya, but hey...lol

lol. im joking. i have brown hair too. i like it. i get compliments on it.

lol, this is somewhat of a relief, because I was almost 99.9% sure that you weren't joking, and in my head I had a little "double u tee eff" moment when I first read it.

lol, that's like me going into a "what do you think of my baby" thread and just being like "Ugly, next."

lol, this is somewhat of a relief, because I was almost 99.9% sure that you weren't joking, and in my head I had a little " * * * " moment when I first read it.

lol, that's like me going into a "what do you think of my baby" thread and just being like "Ugly, next."

hahahahaha, I try not to be rude just for the hell of it

But blonde hair can also be beautiful, also red hair, black hair, auburn hair, curly hair, straight hair, short hair, long hair....everyone has their preferences and it's all subjective.

Ha, OP, stack up one post against all the others. Stack up all the blonde beauties of the world against the dark-haired ones. What do YOU think?

I am not blonde and have never wished to be. I love having dark hair. I'm like ghost, on both men and women...I just find darker hair more appealing somehow. Maybe just because I like anything darker better, ha, who knows.

I was looking at a magazine rack the other night and saw on the front cover a really pretty model, but her hair was platinum blonde, like you'd see on a barbie doll. And I thought...why would anyone want that? (I'm pretty positive it was bleached)

Although I'm partial to dark hair (I've been all my life), I certainly wouldn't find another hair color off-putting on any person who I liked, and it's not what really matters in the end. But you are in good company with lovely hair color. How boring a world it would be if every person was blonde, don't you think?

Yeah, I like all hair colors. I just prefer natural color...for example, if you're naturally bright blonde, sometimes it looks odd when you dye it darker. Same thing for the brunettes who go platinum blonde...not a huge fan of that kind of stuff.

My cousin who has dark hair like I do went blonde, and it looked horribly tacky on her.

And I hate it when girls with naturally blonde hair dye their hair jet black for that "goth look".

Yeah. If your 14 and in middle school, that would be cute.

aliens are among us0X

you think she looks like an alien?? i know everybody has their taste but this woman is freakin gorgeous. google her, claudia lynx.

And I hate it when girls with naturally blonde hair dye their hair jet black for that "goth look".

Yeah. If your 14 and in middle school, that would be cute.

i went jet black once and didn't look goth

Archived