knowing your league?

noneStar

I like your honesty. People who are good-looking or work hard to look good think there are no leagues because their rejection ratio is a lot lower than the average or below average people.

a little bit of irony in this post and your screen name? ?que no?

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It maybe sow but it is how society intimidates us everyday! Everything in life has a rating if we want to except it or not it is out there we may say it don't exist but what about your partner bf?

I choose not to let society intimidate me, care to join me?

It maybe sow but it is how society intimidates us everyday! Everything in life has a rating if we want to except it or not it is out there we may say it don't exist but what about your partner bf?

you just said some key words. how society intimidates us. you are brainwashed to believe the people in the magazines are the hottest things on earth and if you don't look that way you will never be hot. to someone somewhere, everyone is ' HOT'.

I would hope someone that thought I was "average joe" would just not date me. I wouldn't be with someone i thought was average joe.

Yeah, me too.

My boyfriend better think the world of me. I would probably break up with a guy who said "well, you're the best I can get".

My boyfriend is by far the best out there for me. Not saying I am somehow "unable" to get someone better because of leagues. But, because I believe a person better than him truly doesn't exist.

you just said some key words. how society intimidates us. you are brainwashed to believe the people in the magazines are the hottest things on earth and if you don't look that way you will never be hot. to someone somewhere, everyone is ' HOT'.

Especially when they are confident and looking their personal best.

dude, if a woman that is not universally attractive to most approaches you and asks you out, you would say no, she's not my preference. It's just a nice way to say sorry, she's not in my League.

where did you get this from? i don't believe in leagues man. she's just that, not my type. why would i sell myself short? 'she'll do i guess since i'm average.' pffft, i would never believe or think that.

I always wondered who determined these "leagues". There is no way attractiveness is not 100% subjective. So, even if I believed in leagues, my top league of "these guys are as a close to perfect as anyone can be", they might be in a lower league by someone else's standards.

well theres a yearly draft, and some get recruited.. were talking about sports right...

selling yourself short? isn't that sort of saying she's not in your league?

No, because someone just as good looking as ghost could date that girl because he liked blondes and ghost preferred brunettes...or he was more into european beauty, while ghost liked classical american beauties...or the girl was more of a quiet, sex driven pre madonna kind of girl, while ghost likes sporty girls who can spit flirty insults.

selling yourself short? isn't that sort of saying she's not in your league?

absolutely not

No, because someone just as good looking as ghost could date that girl because he liked blondes and ghost preferred brunettes...or he was more into european beauty, while ghost liked classical american beauties...or the girl was more of a quiet, sex driven pre madonna kind of girl, while ghost likes sporty girls who can spit flirty insults.

nice description DW.

I always wondered who determined these "leagues". There is no way attractiveness is not 100% subjective. So, even if I believed in leagues, my top league of "these guys are as a close to perfect as anyone can be", they might be in a lower league by someone else's standards.

there is a website with a meter and you press your finger to your monitor. lol, i have no clue.

Archived