knowing your league?

noneStar

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best way to find out what league you are in is to take a photo of yourself with ten groups of people. Then decide which one you fit in with. That is your "league".

what if they aren't in my league? i don't want to be in a picture with them.

I could get rid of my cosmopolitan subscription but ena would be hard!

As long as I feel at piece I'm happy!

I continually strive to be my personal best in every way. The only real difference I can see is that I'm the only one who decides what exactly my personal best is.

Ghost, would you still have this care-free, confident attitude towards women if you never picked up weight-lifting and remained that scrawny little guy?

i already said i did. i changed my personality in 10th grade. i knew my strong points. outgoing, funny, and smart. i applied that and didn't let myself down anymore. i think i posted that here. i ended up dating one of what was considered one of the hottest girls in my school.

They can get quite close though, over time and with effort.

I'm doubting it.

Some people are blessed with looks, charm, and alot of intelligence. Some people aren't.

There isn't much I can do to get with some amazing looking woman.

I'm not even trying to get with them. It's just common sense to not try to get with someone i would never stand a chance with.

i like how girl68 keeps calling her bf 'average'. he's not up to par with what she really wants. but he's a great guy. i get that part. not telling you to break up girl68, just sayin. i want to call my SO the most beautiful person i could find.

Here's where you're wrong. He's average in the grand scheme of things, yes. He is what I really want. I don't want mr. hot stuff, mr. tall, dark nor handsome. He's is wonderful, I think he's super attractive and one of the hottest guys around. Is he THE hottest man out there? No, Lewis Hamilton is... should I set out to be with him only him because he is the "perfect man"? God no, would he even so take a second glance at this not so beautiful gal (me) right here? Hahaha, he'd probably think I was a boy! So the man I have is an average joe and as an average- below average gal myself- I don't have a hope in hell of a chance to score with a man of my likes (such as Lewis Hamilton).

I'm real I know what kinda man I can get and I go for the best one within that group. Call me for settling low and selling myself short. But I've already found my guy...

Do you always feel worthy of him?

Absolutely. He adores me and whorships me, and I do him.

Also it's funny that the good-looking people don't believe in leagues, huh?

Funny huh? I'm not so wonderful looking- I think there's leagues. I'm not in the highest of them...

Dunno if you are a self pro-claimed not so beautiful looking such as the other 2 beauties who have been named but... yeah. Answer for youself.

Face it girl.

If you're being realistic on this board you're either unhappy or being extremely negative.

Nah, these guys think I'm unhappy and I can do "better" and what if I can't? I'd rather be here (where I am perfectly happy and unquestioning my ability to do "better") than unhappy and searching for love in all the wrong leagues... I mean PLACES!

I like your honesty. People who are good-looking or work hard to look good think there are no leagues because their rejection ratio is a lot lower than the average or below average people.

Yup, betcha if you were getting rejected left right and center your views would change- but it's okay you don't have to admit to that. Not to worry you will be beautiful and league free forever.

selling yourself short? isn't that sort of saying she's not in your league?

I kinda think so...

I'm doubting it.

Some people are blessed with looks, charm, and alot of intelligence. Some people aren't.

There isn't much I can do to get with some amazing looking woman.

I'm not even trying to get with them. It's just common sense to not try to get with someone i would never stand a chance with.

My point is that your doubt is preventing you from reaching your goal. If you are at your personal best (or getting there) and so is she, then you have a major life attitude in common and you will rise above the competition.

i already said i did. i changed my personality in 10th grade. i knew my strong points. outgoing, funny, and smart. i applied that and didn't let myself down anymore. i think i posted that here. i ended up dating one of what was considered one of the hottest girls in my school.

i never read that post.

but i've never seen your face so maybe you could pull it off because you have natural good-looks.

are you naturally good-looking if you didn't put on that muscle mass?

Here's where you're wrong. He's average in the grand scheme of things, yes. He is what I really want. I don't want mr. hot stuff, mr. tall, dark nor handsome. He's is wonderful, I think he's super attractive and one of the hottest guys around. Is he THE hottest man out there? No, Lewis Hamilton is... should I set out to be with him only him because he is the "perfect man"? God no, would he even so take a second glance at this not so beautiful gal (me) right here? Hahaha, he'd probably think I was a boy! So the man I have is an average joe and as an average- below average gal myself- I don't have a hope in hell of a chance to score with a man of my likes (such as Lewis Hamilton).

so i guess some girl that says lewis hamilton is not the hottest guy out there is in a different league than you?

girl68, if you worship him then how can you call him 'average'?

Did you forget to read: "in the grand scheme of things?"

Just because I worship something doesn't mean I have to think he's gosh darn perfect! He has faults like anyone else.

Just because I worship something doesn't mean I have to think he's gosh darn perfect! He has faults like anyone else.

I'm wondering if you believe you are in the same league as him simply because you are very compatible and not due to any outside influence. Possible?

stop right there. i just bolded your post for a reason. you just proved there are no leagues.

Archived