knowing your league?

noneStar

Nope, I'm merely using to word interchangably with scored, got, hooked up... etc.

What would happen one day if your guy woke up and thought to himself, "I am average but she's average-below average, I think I can do better?"

When you place yourself below (or above) your so (or a potential partner) no matter how slightly, they can tell. Over time it may cause them to become dissatisfied or paranoid. It's a problem waiting to happen.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah I'm not talking about looks perferences... I'm talking about a much grander scale than hair color.

hair factors into my preference though. it's what i go for. what i go for doesn't mean one girl is better than the others. to me, she's attractive. to someone else, she could be a completely ugly dog. do i care? nope.

if you say you cannot do better, that is your choice. you choose to settle. not saying you cannot be satisfied, but you don't strive for more. you basically give up on going for the gold.

OH okay, I'll dump the love of my life to hunt the F1 circuit for the off chance he'll give the gal in the grass non-bleachers a second look as he blasts by at 300 miles a hour

Have you ever seen someone that gets a makeover (the non-surgery kind)?

I would need surgery.

Have you ever seen a movie star, pop star, or any other kind of 'face person' without their make-up and attention-getting clothing?

Yes. But some of the pics are overblown beause, who is gonna look good getting off an airplane? Most of those pics are taken then.

Have you ever heard of toastmasters? They teach people to speak with confidence.

I've heard of it.

My voice has always been bad.

I use to be tormented when I was in school for the way I talk.

Have you ever had people constantly repeat what you say......but in the voice of a retarded person? Over and over again?

Have you seen Valerie Bertinelli lately? She is 49 years old and smoking hot after a few years of exercise and Jenny Craig.

You can change, you are human.

I do need to lose weight. I agree.

I don't have any real muscle tone.

I'm 5'7 and about 200 lbs. Probably more since I haven't stepped on a scale in a good while.

People who believe in leagues will never be entirely satisfied because at any odd moment they may wonder if either themselves or their partner could have done 'better'. This does not make for a happy union, folks.

Wrong, actually, social research indicates otherwise. People who are "satisficers" are happier b/c they are more realistic about themselves and their choices. On the contrary, those who shoot for the moon are more unhappy. The key is to have realistic aspirations.

God, so fine, soooo fine. Not to mention: you see his CAR!? LOL.

yeah.. malaysian grand prix this weekend you know... i'm exicted...

i saw him like 10 feet away when he was talking to reporters.. i walked by him at the canadian grand prix...

Archived