THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Wow, has your ex contacted you during this time at all?

As of today, no I haven't heard from her but once since I implemented NC. That was back on May 10 when she sent me a text saying " I was being mean, I forgive you. I hope you forgive me too." She entered another relationship shortly after we broke up in October of last year. She entered another relationship in November. I went NC shortly after the braekup. We started talking again in December and I was trying to get back together with her.

I didn't know until March of this year that she was involved with someone else. She said they were just friends but the relationship started to change. She said that I never stated I wanted to get back together. I kept pursuing her until April 29 of this year until I realized that I was chasing a woman who wasn't returning my affections. I started NC that day and I've never looked back.

She may try to break the silence and maybe not. She was the dumper. I don't know what is going on in her life and even if she is still in that relationship. I feel like it was a case of the G.I.G.S. Don't really know.

• Like 1

Feeling indifferent about the whole thing. A little harder today then previous days. However, still not going to contact her. I have no desire to. Why should I give up my time to someone who basically said "You are not good enough for me anymore" indirectly by breaking up with me. She wanted to be friends, but it is time for me to do what I want. She is in no place to call the shots of what she would like.

Day 3 NC. I've been though this before but it is so hard. I took the day out of work to try to get her out of my head. I work with her and didn't want to even lay my eyes on her. She's back with the guy she left me for back 7 months ago. I can't tell you how tortured I have been over these last few days. I wish she never reached out for me. I was doing so good. I haven't had an urge to work out since I came in contact with her a little over two weeks ago. I got to get myself back. Maybe I'll try to workout tomorrow instead of moping around my house. Uhg I hate this. I hate her for doing this to me... AGAIN!!

Day 7 BU 1st Sept

It has just been over 3wks now and I must say that the hurt feeling has gone and also the desire to plead, beg. But you are still constantly in my thoughts, no matter how hard I try to get you out. I just hope I can truly forget you one day, but after 3yrs I think it is going to take alot!

BU 31 July

He hasn't spoken to me since (he didn't even break up with me, just cut me off)

Together: 5.5 years

I estalked him almost every day since til I took this pledge

Cried a couple times today. More over how he broke up than that he's gone. I still cannot fathom how you could do that to someone you professed to love.

BU 31 July

He hasn't spoken to me since (he didn't even break up with me, just cut me off)

Together: 5.5 years

I estalked him almost every day since til I took this pledge

Cried a couple times today. More over how he broke up than that he's gone. I still cannot fathom how you could do that to someone you professed to love.

I can't either. My heart goes out to you. It really does

Day 44

Dear Ex,

Im at a mellower place with you. On one hand, I still care about you. Even romantically, a little. But the feelings...have changed. They're not as strong. I still have the memories once in a while. And every so often, I see something, and it reminds me of you. But, the overwhelming, compulsive desire of just YOU, is gone.

Also, in the beginning, the thought of you and "her" together, killed me. I still dont like her. Honestly. But, at the same time, if something happened and you two formed a relationship, I still wouldnt like her, but I'd be glad that you were happy.I just hope you find that sort of happiness, way after I stopped caring about you.

And if I contact you after all this, and you decide to ignore me, for your own sake, or whatever else, I wont kid myself, it WOULD hurt--after all we shared together, but... I'll just file the memories somewhere and keep going. I know I have you on Facebook block, but I still get tempted to check on you,even though its in vain.

What do I want from you? It's not a relationship. I'm not sure if it's even you anymore. More than anything, I think I miss feeling special.

day 75-ish

I felt great the first month and a half but just some things have drug me down since then. Probably because of the retalitory NC on her part; partially my fault as she texted me a week after I started NC, I ignored her and now shes afraid of me in some way, afraid of rejection? I dont know.

We are both invited to a party at the end of October. I dont know if I should go, if I have to see her again. A lot can happen in a month, she could be single then or I could build up enough confidence to face her. I will be in better physical shape by then. At least ill make a good impressio