THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 20

Well it's just another day. My ex is in my head most of the day, but today I was thinking of the last time we met and some of the stuff you said. But hey I'm getting bored of thinking about it ! I really can't be borthered any more. I need to find something else to keep my mind busy. I have always been a bit of a day dreamer so I need to find something new to dream about. I don't think I have cried at all today, so woo hoo progress !

Day 11 has officially began. Really day 3 of 4 since I last heard her voice. I was good most of the day. Went to the gym right after work. Then went to a buddys house. The reality of the situation is sinking in. She's not coming back. Shell probably drunk text me again this weekend because I answered last weekend. Not responding this time. I miss her but I don't want to go through this every 4 months. Atleast this time around I'm not texting her non stop and upset with her short responses.

Day 4 NC.

Last night was tough, i kept laying there in bed thinking when will I hear from her again?

Then I prayed, got up, played guitar and got some excellent sleep. If that's as bad as it's gonna get I think I'll be just fine.

You really shouldve asked for 'space' when we started daring post-BU in a gentler kinder way. Why is it you're so sweet and loving for a month straight then a light switch is flipped and you're acting like the crazy person your mom is.

If this is an indication of what's in store for whoever you're with in the future then God help his soul.

Day 11 has officially began. Really day 3 of 4 since I last heard her voice. I was good most of the day. Went to the gym right after work. Then went to a buddys house. The reality of the situation is sinking in. She's not coming back. Shell probably drunk text me again this weekend because I answered last weekend. Not responding this time. I miss her but I don't want to go through this every 4 months. Atleast this time around I'm not texting her non stop and upset with her short responses.

My ex is the SAME way, drunk texts, curt answers and all. Your best bet is to keep doing what you're doing and that's my best bet too. Hang in there brother.

Day 4 NC.

Why is it you're so sweet and loving for a month straight then a light switch is flipped and you're acting like the crazy person your mom is.

If this is an indication of what's in store for whoever you're with in the future then God help his soul.

Wow. Were you dating my ex too? This sounds EXACTLY like her.

DAY 1

Going to try to pull this one, I do have a son with my ex and must stay some what in contact for his sake. So I will do everything in my power to keep it to parenting related.

Right now I feel like there is not much I have to move on with or work with. It's hard seeing as she means so much to me. It's like someone took a knife and stabbed my wind pipe.

Day 11. This is hard. I thought for sure she would have called last night. If I don't year from her by Sunday I am going to initiate contact. She has tried to contact me on 3 occasions. I don't want her to feel like I hate her. That's not the point of this. I know this is for me to heal but we are losing six years over silly games.

I am now trying to convince myself that I don't need to contact her and that eventually she will contact me to start the reconcilliation process. We have always worked things out. I know she is second guessing her decision. But I have to let her come back. I can't chase her. She broke up with me (over basically nothing). I'll give it time. She will be back.

Day 21.

* * * * you!

You gave up on me! over things i regret saying and bringing up!!!

* * * * you!

Ive been through all the stages: depression, regret, just whatever, now its disappointment and anger. Shes acting like a totally diff person. Some ppl say its bc she feels relieved bc i tried to "change" her...

They were * * * * ing mistakes, and it was like 4 things. come on now, how do you give up on me?!

Whatever, im meeting a girl tonight to get my mind off this bs

NC Day 2.

I had 4 days and broke it via text. I got a dog and wanted her opinion on some stuff : learn from my mistakes... Bad move!

I told her I wasn't going to contact her for 30 days... And I slipped up because I was excited about my new pet. Needless to say she called me out on it.

She made me feel like a loser so I won't be contacting her again, period. It's hard to describe the sense of panic you feel when you text a person you love... And silene. It puts you in panic mode.

I will not be texting or calling after 30 days. She can put herself into panic mode if she ever tries to reach me again.

Funny thing, when she replies to my breaking NC finally, I felt s sense of satisfaction that she was too weak-willed to just ignore me thus I felt no need to contact afterwards.

I think my situation is a little sketchy because post BU we eventually dated for a few weeks just to have her act immature and crazy again. I will not fail this time.

And the fact that I am the ever optimistic Sagittarius... very persistent to a fault sometimes. And I sell cars so I'm used to going after things I want and usually with some degree of success. This is our second break-up (she dumped me this time) and the first time... I got her back with consistently reaching out to her. Not acting pathetic just going after her.

Ironically I broke up with her the first time and a lot of it had to do with my chemical dependency issues. This time I've changed for the better (7 months clean) and she's gone off the deep end partying and even doing drugs Ive heard. Hate to see that happen.

But in this case, sadly, the damage is irreversible. The pain she caused was unjust and the trust is gone. No sense in talking to her about anything. Oh well. Onward.

Day 14

Wow two weeks. It definitely gets easier. I don't want to know what she's doing anymore, it doesn't really bother me. I don't know how I'll react in the heat of the moment if she tries to contact me. I definitely don't want to communicate with her at this point. I can't think of anything she could say that I would be interested in hearing.

I'm not so bothered about targets and counting days anymore. NC is just the way life is now. She's not in it anymore.

DAY 22.

Yesterday she put a FB status "times like these i wish i had a bf to cuddle and watch movies with"

idk it is just FB but still a * * * * * move i think. I deleted her weeks ago but my friends told me.

NC is freaking awesome so much less pain and thinking.

id prob freak out if i saw her in person so i kind of avoid places where she might go