THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 15.

It's a gorgeous day, and I awoke feeling slightly more positive. I still think of you in the morning but they're angry thoughts now. I had a dream that your best friend was trying to seduce me. He had chocolate on his mouth and was telling me he'd give me "sweet kisses". I was repulsed. It looked like poop! Don't worry, I'm not your other ex. I don't feel even slightly tempted to sleep with him.

I'm having a big party at my place tonight! We're watching the finale of my favourite show. We'll cook delicious foods, laugh, and drink. What are you doing, I wonder? I'm sure it's just fabulous without me! Do you even think of me? You have all this free time now, you must be thrilled! Will you finally tidy up your apartment? You always said that I took up all your time, and that's why you couldn't clean up. I never even complained about your mess. Will you procrastinate and play video games?

I shouldn't care.

I feel you here buddy! it's been 61 days (I think starting this NC).. and almost 4 months since breaking up. Like you in same situation, she dumped me. I wish she would come back, and I know that if I started breaking NC, emailing her to see how she's been up to, if she's okay, etc. And if she never respond to me, I will have that sad feeling again. I wonder if I am going to at least check to see how she doing.. I don't know. My birthday is coming soon in less then 2 weeks, I kinda doubt she will contact me on somehow.

I know there's very slight chance if she ever getting back to me. She dumped me. She ripped my heart out. I was so sad.

But now i am whole a lot stronger, at the sametime, i feel that the breaking point can be anytime soon. I might go back to normal, and that, hopefully won't happen.

It's tough to be a nice guy in this world. It's not fair to treat someone with all your heart and that person just left you unexpectedly. Nice guy finishes last.

Good luck everyone.

He dumped me in February of 2010 (third time) and I had no contact for almost 2 1/2 months until I broke it last Sunday so now 7 days since I spoke to him on the phone. I contacted him because I saw that he changed his Facebook photo and it made me realized that it is over, because I had a gut feeling that he is dating others. I called to find out. It feels like we broke up again and I feel worse, because he is dating others and we're not back together. I keep breaking Facebook contact. I need to stop because it is preventing me from moving on. Do not break no contact unless you want to stay stuck.

I haven't had any contact since the day he told me he had someone else, over a year ago. I wrote a few emails, sent a couple of letters and a present. He responded to nothing. it still hurts alot, regardless.

I don't know why they think they can just chuck us away and forget we're people, not disposable tissues

Day 5 (I think). I felt a bit better last night, but woke up dreaming of her again this morning. I never got dressed. I spent the day in bed, feeling sorry for myself. I tried ringing her mobile from Skype. Still no answer. Opened a new skype account to send her a message she couldn't ignore, having guessed that she must have a new phone and so probably hadn't got my texts, or my emails or other messages. She'd said last time we spoke that she was moving flat again - I had a quick scan of the site we both used for flat-searching and came accross her advert. Which coincidentally contained her new mobile number.

Then I looked back at my day and mourned the fact that I've become a kind of stalker. But she can't ignore me. She can't f*** me and tell me she loves me for six months, leave me, suddenly, at the worst possible time, and expect there not to be consequences. She's just inflicted this misery on me and gone off happy as larry like this is nothing to do with her. Never having to face the destruction she caused in my life. It's assault.

I wish I were dead.

Day 16.

I was thinking about that thing you said, about how I took up all your free time, and couldn't get anything done. I saw you sometimes on Fridays, after work. We'd usually rent a movie, and order take-out. Saturday we'd spend a full day together but you always woke up so late. By the time we were showered and ready, there wasn't much to do except watch a movie and eat take-out again. Sunday, I would go home after breakfast.

I rarely saw you during the week. I always felt like I was imposing. I promise myself I will never, ever let anyone make me feel that way again.

The longest we've gone without communicating is 16 days. We will break the record today.

It hurts.

Igelchen I don't wish you were dead. You are my break up soulmate lol.

I'm serious everything you post reflects exactly how I feel. We broke up after six months, he initiated without any warning, the week before finals and college graduations. That was the worst week and a half, that I could remember.

Now I am home wondering how he is doing, going on with his life as if nothing ever happened between us.

I know you will get through this, if you feel this way about the wrong girl, thing about how AMAZING its going to feel to love the right girl.

Be strong my friend and message me anytime you need someone to talk too.

day 1. I miss her so much. She called me last night to ask what the f I thought I was playing at. Where did I get her new number. Called me mad, told me I need help. Leave her alone. That's it, it's all over now. I've made her hate me. Why am I so retarded? I want my life back.

She said she'd look me up in two years when she comes to London and I'm normal again. I don't believe her. I miss her... I miss her so much. I just want her back. And there's nothing left I can do except delete her number and run back to bed and stay there. And begin No Contact in earnest.

I'll never get her back. That knowledge.... the memories hurt so much. Life seems pointless and full of pain.

Igelchen I don't wish you were dead. You are my break up soulmate lol.

I'm serious everything you post reflects exactly how I feel. We broke up after six months, he initiated without any warning, the week before finals and college graduations. That was the worst week and a half, that I could remember.

Now I am home wondering how he is doing, going on with his life as if nothing ever happened between us.

I know you will get through this, if you feel this way about the wrong girl, thing about how AMAZING its going to feel to love the right girl.

Be strong my friend and message me anytime you need someone to talk too.

Thank you. We'll get through this, eh?

Day way too many.

it's funny since I tried leaving this thread I felt like I need to break no contact but then again I take a step to my possibilities and I see that all will lead me to failure so now I'll just let my silence keep speaking.

Day 18: Told myself, I will come to this thread only when I will want pigs to fly = wanting/hoping my ex to contact me and reconcile. Today I want to believe that it is possible. Today I hope again that he will call or email or come over and try to work on the relationship rather than give up.

Welcome back Rotxsen Buddy!

Hope life is goin good. Hows Ninjitsu, and sh at home...?

Gr8 seeing you here again bro.

Talksoon winner

TS

Everything it's pretty good so far man I'm trying to get a skyline lol I know I'm crazy but for 15k it's a good deal some dude in Jersey is selling it but after that man I saw a pic of my ex two days ago that got me thinking about her non stop but now I'm good

Day 20. Had an INCREDIBLY strong urge to contact her the past few hours, by far the strongest urge during this period of NC (been NC the entire 7weeks of break up, just had 2 lapses, 1 initiated by her, and 1 "send me something I left there please" text I sent 3 weeks ago). I was so close to texting her, then I got REALLY close to sending her an e-mail. Not even with anything in it, in fact, it was just an interesting article on LOST, which I know is like her favorite show of all time. But.. I let the urge pass, and I am not going to send it.

Day 7 for me (haven't heard from him in 14 days) Ex broke contact by texting me and sending me instant messages - he's currently "waiting" for me online. Thank goodness I've chosen to be invisible. I feel like I have a sense of power back. Like Im in control.

I want to see what he wants but I'll stand strong for 30 days. I figure if it's important he'll email me right?

Besides last time we broke NC it left me feeling horrible for two weeks straight!

Day ??

Today i checked the ex's facebook. She changed her status into in a relationship. I tought it would make me sad. But it really didn't hurt that much at all. I guess i'm over her. Feeling great about it. I said i was going to avoid ENA for a while. I still am. But i just felt like sharing this update.

Peace out.

My first post on the N.C. Board.

I am on day 3 and sent her the N.C. message Sunday to which she did not reply.

Feel lost but not sure about anything else relating to her really.

Do not expect her to contact even if I do this until Christmas but here goes anyway.

Miss him so much. Have a strong urge to tell him that I miss him. I miss him so much. Wish, I wish just once he will call and say I am going to work on this relationship rather than give up. Once if he will say, I am sorry, I hurt you but I love you and want to work on us. Wish so many things today. Was really strong till today.

Day 1 again. Because after promising on Monday that I'd leave her alone, spending the day with my sister and grandparents and the evening at a mate's gig (where I chatted up an estonian architecture student) I woke up missing her again this morning, and texted "I can't leave you alone. I'm sorry. You have no idea how hard this is. Please talk to me".

She responded with a * * * * * y email I didn't get until I arrived home this evening. No sympathy. No apology. Just pissed-offedness. "It's not my problem...You're not the only one in the world whose heart is broken."

Things are at least final now, and I've felt better in some respects, more normal, and I've made a little progress towards moving on. Nevertheless, I still keep getting flashbacks and memories, and I can't reconcile the girl who was my girlfriend with the girl who is now my ex, not in my head. And even a snatch of song in the middle of a TV programme, or a mention of anything even remotely related to her, has a terrible effect on me: my heart jumps, it gets hard to breathe, and I weep. It try to hold it off, but I miss being with her...

"If I lay here... If I just lay here... would you lie with me..."

I'd forgotten the song completely until it was played. So many moments. So many songs ruined forever. I want to meet someone else, someone better for me. But I can't, I'm not ready

Morning of Day 4 and the early wake up call has arrived again this morning which I guess means she is still on my mind. Why can I not just shut her out like she has me?

All this pain and I did nothing wrong but fell for someone with a cold heart.

Day... i don't know 8? 9?

Missing her, coming to terms that she might never come back, and feeling slightly weak. But only slightly. Time for bed. Hopefully no dreams of her tonight. I think I'm gonna put a sign on the ceiling that says "Today's a new day!" It would be pretty ironic if it fell down and killed me in my sleep, though...

Day... i don't know 8? 9?

Missing her, coming to terms that she might never come back, and feeling slightly weak. But only slightly. Time for bed. Hopefully no dreams of her tonight. I think I'm gonna put a sign on the ceiling that says "Today's a new day!" It would be pretty ironic if it fell down and killed me in my sleep, though...

Sticky note it and place it on the fridge