ending life very soon...ive made my decision

nobody88

Great, Wonderful, and Outstanding...I read every post and I felt your pain in the initial posts, but then I felt a change for the better within you as I continued reading.

God bless you and know that you can come here and talk about anything

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I read your posts, I can relate in so many ways. I know what it's like to feel like there's nobody on your side, I know what it's like to feel like this world would be better off without me, but I also know deep down inside that the reason I am still alive is because there is a purpose for me. There is a purpose for you.

Some days, I wake up and feel like I don't know who I am, and can't understand why I was even blessed to be able to see another day and I literally have to push myself to get up. Everyday I keep pushing myself, saying tomorrow will be my breakthrough. Please don't ever give up, your breakthrough is coming.

EDIT : Read a couple more posts and it seems like you've made progress, and I am so happy for you. There's great people on this site, and just remember that whenever you're feeling helpless and alone, just come here and let it all out. It helps so much.

Yep!! Read the whole thing and looking forward to hear from you on Monday with how things are going!! I'm on here almost everyday or so and the support here is amazing!! If you need to talk, feel free to send me a msg as well!! Take care and have a great weekend!!

man i dont kno if i can make it till monday. maybe i would feel better if i wasnt alone...but theres nothing i can do about that...its like nobody in my life really knows me for who i really am ....but then again maybe i dont kno who i am. dont get me wrong the people on this forum are really helping me but i really wish i had somone to talk in person:sad:

man i dont kno if i can make it till monday. maybe i would feel better if i wasnt alone...but theres nothing i can do about that...its like nobody in my life really knows me for who i really am ....but then again maybe i dont kno who i am. dont get me wrong the people on this forum are really helping me but i really wish i had somone to talk in person

what part of PA are you from? I am from Western PA. If you are nearby maybe we can meet and talk. I too have been through a lot. Like you severe mental health problems, in and out hospitals etc. Let me know.

man i dont kno if i can make it till monday. maybe i would feel better if i wasnt alone...but theres nothing i can do about that...its like nobody in my life really knows me for who i really am ....but then again maybe i dont kno who i am. dont get me wrong the people on this forum are really helping me but i really wish i had somone to talk in person

sorry that you are feeling so alone.

If you want to talk to someone in person, would you please check out this site and call the listed hotline: link removed.

If you feel better in the meantime, just continue posting here. Do you want to PM me what is troubling you so much?

damn too far, well we may not be able to be there for you physically, but we are for you in a figurative sense. Know what I mean?

It seems you have been through a lot, and you also seem like a nice person. A lot of people would mourn your passing including people here at ENA.

I have been almost everything you have been through. Feel free to PM me anytime if you need to talk.

yea.....how come the simplest thing in the world that people take for granted i cant even have?......it really makes me wonder why does god put me through so much does he want me to end my life? everybody makes mistakes right , well maybe god made a mistake with me

yea.....how come the simplest thing in the world that people take for granted i cant even have?......it really makes me wonder why does god put me through so much does he want me to end my life? everybody makes mistakes right , well maybe god made a mistake with me

What is it that you don't have that others take for granted?

Once you have answered that question think about the things you do have, like your mom and your cat. He's a very pretty kitty. BTW I am a cat lover too.

no....i dont , know what to do ...all theses signs of nothing just make me want to kill myself even more and no im not doing any of this for attention this is how i really feel..this is about all i got left theres nothing left except my last option

Archived