ending life very soon...ive made my decision

nobody88

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got into a verbal fight with my mom earlier.. she hates me now...im sad and alone

Ugh, I know how that feels. Everytime I fight with my mom (like once a week), I hate myself after & feel like such a failure.

I think it's natural for all of us to feel that way. I know you love & respect your mom as much as I do mine, & she would never hate you.

What did you argue about, if you don't mind me asking?

it was just sumthin stupid but turned into this huge thing and i was freakin out i was really mean....she thinks im on drug but im not using anything... she kept sayin she doesnt want me to stay here anymore so im not gunna have anywhere to go anyway but if im dead i wont have to worry about that

Oh hun, my mum has threatened to chuck me out so many times, I moved out once and it was the worst thing ever I missed my family loads. She doesnt mean it, if you sat down with her and explained that your sad, and that you dont feel yourself she might understand better.

And theres always places to go.

it was just sumthin stupid but turned into this huge thing and i was freakin out i was really mean....she thinks im on drug but im not using anything... she kept sayin she doesnt want me to stay here anymore so im not gunna have anywhere to go anyway but if im dead i wont have to worry about that

if you are dead, your mom will be devastated and carry guilt for the rest of her life. Can you wait til she gets home tonight and sit down and talk to her about how you are feeling suicidal?

Why don't you take her down to the nearest clinic with you & get drug-tested? Prove to her that you're clean.

I'm sure she's just worried about you because she sees a sudden change in you. You're probably showing signs of depression & expressing anger, so it's worrying her. She doesn't know what's going on in your head, so she's assuming it's an external influence, like drugs.

My little sister is spoilt rotten!! And my parents adore her! When she was born I was pretty much put on the sidelines. doesnt mean they love me any less. And chances are is just because shes younger.

your mom loves you JUST the same, I bet you. Talk to her, tell her its not drugs and you feel seriously upset and depressed. She'd understand.

i already said my goddbyes to him i told him im sorry..i cant stop crying

crying is ok. at least you are releasing your emotions. it's good not to keep them in. If you are this far down, the only way to go is up. I know it's hard to see that now, but can you put a little trust in us? You don't know us, but we really do care about what happens to you. Honest.

shes the youngest so that pretty much explains it... and im the middle

God, I know how that feels.

I have a younger sister, & she's the President of her class & she's applying to all these major universities. I'm really proud of her, & sometimes I wish I could've done the same. But I know my mom loves us the same.

I'm sure you have qualities your sister doesn't have. I'm sure if you were willing to work with your mom, she would also be willing to work it out with you.

Nothing is ever permanently shattered. The pieces can always be put back together.

I agree with PsychGirly... everyone has qualities someone else doesn't have!

Sometimes we have to get by one step at a time... but it's worth taking that step. Don't give up. If you can't reach out to counsellors you can definitely reach out to people here, and to other people feeling the way you feel. Your life is worth it!

Archived