This is making me crazy.

Rose21

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because that rarely ever happens.

It means something is wrong.

nothing was wrong the last time it happened at the shoe store.

if something is possibly wrong, there's nothing you can possibly do right now. calling him more than once or twice won't change anything in his situation. he'll call or txt when available.

Nah he's not doing that.

He was at something all day, a budget meeting. and then he got food and ate it at his dorm, and then he said he was just going to relax in his dorm the rest of the night.

And I said I'd call him when I was done with dinner.

Maybe he fell asleep.

He's allowed to live his life, not by your schedule and demands.

My emotions are more flared up and I have worse cramps then when I was on my period.

I'm not even on it now.

Idk what the deal is.

Don't take it out on your boyfriend.

That is far from fair to him.

If I was in that bad of a mood, I'd go workout, relax. Then talk to my boyfriend when I was level headed and feeling better. He is neither a therapist nor an bad mood dumping ground.

My emotions are more flared up and I have worse cramps then when I was on my period.

I'm not even on it now.

Idk what the deal is.

YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF SICK! Take a deep breath, relax, smile. He's fine. You need to download and online book or something.

i know he has his own life, and i don't set schedles and demands.

But then, falling asleep is also unlikely. he always calls me before he goes to bed.

Guess what?

Things don't always go as planned, and you need to realize that.

You talk and say ALWAYS alot. That nothing EVER can go wrong because you or him ALWAYS do it.

You need to lose that mindset, thats what gets you going all the time..that one of you stray from being perfect.

Rose, not everyone is always attacking you all the time. you made the same thread once before and it turned out to be nothing. you said you wanted to work on being self-centered but this doesn't appear to be wokring on it. take some time and relax and try to work on it.

What went so bad about today?

Maybe you can talk about that and take your mind off things for a while by talking about it here. That way, when your boyfriend calls, you'll be in a better mood.

Or, if you don't want to talk about it, pop in your favourite movie, bake some cookies, read a good book, read some online comics (I know of some really great ones). Make the day better by doing something fun and out of the ordinary. Then, you can tell your boyfriend all about it. It'll lead to better and happier conversations.

Rose, I suspect he fell asleep as well. He may always call you before he goes to sleep, but that's when he intentionally goes to sleep. If he was reading homework or something and dozed off, he wouldn't have called you first.

My boyfriend has fallen asleep before even though he knew I'd likely be calling. He was tired, so he fell asleep. I called him once, left a message, then did something else until he called me back.

I assure you, there's no reason to fret.

Like someone else mentioned, 99% it's likely nothing, so try to relax!! I used to feel the same way with my boyfriend in the beginning when he wouldn't answer or text back because it wasn't like him, I used to come up with these crazy scenarios and EVERY SINGLE time it turned out I made a big deal over nothing, everything was perfectly fine, so please...just try to relax and remind yourself that it's probably as little as something like him being sleeping, or having his phone on vibrate so he can't hear it, something like that. Try to keep your mind busy with something else in the meantime and you won't even notice the time pass before he calls you back.

and, weirdly enough, calling someone over and over actually makes people NOT want to talk to you.

I know that when my mom calls me 7 times in one day (it's happened many many times. The record is 24), I just don't even want to deal with it at a certain point.

Yeah, it becomes irritating after a certain point. It's like, "Let me breathe!" It won't do anything but drive the person away.

Archived