This is making me crazy.

Rose21

Rose, when you do get a hold of him, what will you be talking about? About how he's not there when you wanted him to be or about something else going on in life? Don't plan to have him listen to you go off on him for not answering the phone if that's al you want to have a conversation about now.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rose, when you do get a hold of him, what will you be talking about? About how he's not there when you wanted him to be or about something else going on in life? Don't plan to have him listen to you go off on him for not answering the phone if that's al you want to have a conversation about now.

Yeah, you could really put him off.

Why would he want to answer the phone if you're going to yell at him?

Always try to start conversations off in a good mood. After all, if talking to each other brings him down...he won't look forward to it. But, if talking to each other puts him in a great mood...you could easily make it the highlight of his day.

I always do this thing where I answer the phone in a really cute, peppy manner. Right from the get-go, you start off fun and light.

Debaser, your mom calls you that many times a day? Why!

He just called me. We were on the phone for 35 minutes. He said he was sorry but he was doing english homework and his phone went to silent and he wasn't really keeping track of time.

But I didn't yell at him or anything like that, I just told him I was worried about him and was glad he was okay. He thought that was sweet.

and we we just talked about normal things, cute things for this coming weekend.

He was watching the super bowel, and while he was talking to me i could tell he was a tad bit distracted, so I told him I was going to go do some math home work and to call me back at 10. (that's when the super bowel is over, so he can just finish it without talking to me lol)

Yesh

I'm just so glad I didn't blow up on him. I though I was, but once I heard his voice on the phone i couldnt. Hes so sweet, I know he didn't do it on purpose and its silly to hold a grudge for something like that.

I'm just glad he was okay!

Yesh

I'm just so glad I didn't blow up on him. I though I was, but once I heard his voice on the phone i couldnt. Hes so sweet, I know he didn't do it on purpose and its silly to hold a grudge for something like that.

I'm just glad he was okay!

Then don't freak out again.

Call once, if he doesn't pick up....go do something else until he does.

Rose, you do realize there is a difference between Super Bowl and Super Bowel....

When you refer to "bowel" you are talking about intestines....

Sorry, but it was bothering me.

Glad everything is okay.

You had better put a stop to this behaviour before your bf dumps you. Seriously, this is ridiculously annoying and even the most patient guy would not put up with this for ever. You say you have changed but your threads are always the same and it doesn't seem like you care about anyone but yourself and YOUR feelings. He has feelings and a life too, and it doesn't always have to revolve around YOU and making YOU feel better when you are upset and on your period. And also you need to get your body and hormones a little more under control and stop blaming all of your moodiness on your periods. Start taking a little more responsibility for your actions here!

Rose, you do realize there is a difference between Super Bowl and Super Bowel....

When you refer to "bowel" you are talking about intestines....

Sorry, but it was bothering me.

Glad everything is okay.

And also, Rose,

When it was suggested that he was watching the superbowl, you said that he wouldn't be doing that.

You can never know everything about your partner. Couples who have been together for decades don't know everything about their partner.

And, what keeps people together is not assuming anything.

It;s one of the steps from going to romantic love to vintage love.

And also, Rose,

When it was suggested that he was watching the superbowl, you said that he wouldn't be doing that.

You can never know everything about your partner. Couples who have been together for decades don't know everything about their partner.

And, what keeps people together is not assuming anything.

It;s one of the steps from going to romantic love to vintage love.

Vintage love...I like that.

Vintage love? hmm.

Girl 79, I really do care about him. I know it's not all about me, of course I know that. That was the reason I was worried aout most, was that something had happened to HIM.

I know he has a life and I'm fine with that, he just tells me where hes' going. Both of us were out with our friends all weekend. I'm glad he's finally made some friends, he's pretty shy, so joining a fraternity was the right move for him. Expec one as strict and focused on academics as his is. Just the kind of thing he's into. ah nerds. Gotta love a man with a brain!

And really I have been getting better, he knows it, and I know it.

Whenever he's upset, if it's something totaly irrelevenat like school or something, I try to take the blame and think it's my fault.

But point may being, I don't just think about myself.

i care about him and love him with all my heart.

Afterall, I did go to Fredericks this weekend and get a special teddy just or him

your actions in this thrad speak otherwise.

a lot of it is he's not answering MY calls and things like that. it seems to be turned around to you each time.

and going to fredericks is not something "just for him". you are also doing it for yourself.

I hate it too when my bf doesn't answer and I really want to speak to him..

But it's not the end of the world or a reason to get yourself stressed out over it. Put things in perspective.

I absolutely HATE it when people (bf, parents, friends, family, etc) expect me to answer my phone right away when they call. Sometimes I just want to do what I'm doing and get back to them when I'm done, no matter how much I love them.

well I didn't mean it to be that way.

And although i am wanting to look good for him by going to Frederick, I am still out of a job and I could of really benifited to save the money too.

If I didn't have a boyfriend, I wouldn't be getting it. For it isn't something I would ever get for myself, or wear it on a regular basis.

It's just for him on a special occasion such as V-tines day

Archived