Would you rather be single or in a relationship?

liquer

I've heard people on both sides of the fence sound off, but I've never really understood the rational for wanting to be single. I mean, there are disadvantages to being in a relationship, but surely it’s better to be in a, good(!), one, rather than be single?

I've heard people on both sides of the fence sound off, but I've never really understood the rational for wanting to be single. I mean, there are disadvantages to being in a relationship, but surely it’s better to be in a, good(!), one, rather than be single?

When I'm in a relationship I'd rather be single....When I'm single I sometimes wish I was in a relationship....Sometimes.

When I broke up with my ex, that first day of being single felt awesome. I could go about my life without someone trying to make me feel guilty for being a normal person. Being with my bf now (different guy) I would much rather be with him than be single!

Most of the time I would rather be in a good relationship. Other times, I'm selfish, and like my alone time. Just give me a cute cabana boy to fluff my pillows, and feed me grapes, and life would be bliss.....

hmm, as long as he does my dishes and laundry.

I would rather be in a relationship than be single...BUT....I would rather be single than be in a bad relationship.

Archived