Kalika

this one is always a best seller... hold it on your clit while he's inside you and the total effect is like the rabbit:

link removed

it doubles as a body massager, so can be used to give each other soothing back massages as part of foreplay too.

it looks awfully big to hold on your clit while he is inside of you...isn't it?!?!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK I will have to repeat: I am not IN love with him. I do love him. There is definitely a difference. It's not like I treat him like crap. And I am not breaking up my family over something so ultimately trivial.

I don't understand this.... You can love your friend but you have to be IN love with your boyfriend. Otherwise how can you be physically intimate with him?

Some times when people break up don't they say "I love you but I am not IN love with you any more"???

this one is always a best seller... hold it on your clit while he's inside you and the total effect is like the rabbit:

link removed

it doubles as a body massager, so can be used to give each other soothing back massages as part of foreplay too.

Wow that is kind of scary looking lol... I would think something smaller would be better!!

that one i recommended is tried and trusted... makes a lot of people's 'best' lists.

it's supposed to have the 'right' vibrational frequency for women to get off... has a couple speeds so not too intense at the lower speed. the round ball part is soft rubber, and your aim doesn't have to be great because it's big enough that it covers the area and makes 'waves' that cause an intense orgasm.

highly recommended, and if you don't like it for a vibrator, it's a great muscle massager.

everyone is different though. the rabbit is very intense, so i think if you like that, you'd like the Hitachi.

btw, you don't put that ball inside you, just on your pubic bone/clit area and away you go.

Actually, I myself have JUST realised recently actual sex doesn't do much for me, since I don't get off from it. It's mostly to please my bf. Partly for us to feel closer.

I prefer oral. I think many women don't actually like sex every day or regularly. Why else would there be so many men who complain about sex dwindeling after some time?

Have you tried maybe being more passionate with your bf and making love as appose to just "bang bang bang sex"? (Lol, hope that makes sense? If not what I mean is looking into each others eyes, and really feeling him inside you, etc..)

i don't get off from sex (as most of you know ) but i still LOVE sex..all the feelings, the closeness of it...the intensity, the roughness, the hair pulling, nails raking my back, hands grasping my hips...for me sex isn't about getting off (for obvious reasons) but i still love the act...i love turning my SO on and feeling him so deep inside of me, i love hearing his breath quicken, and i love knowing that my body can bring him to climax...it's soo intense!

Wow. Thanks for all the responses, everyone. You guys are the best!!!

There is something small you can use while he is inside you. It stimulates your clit while he penetrates. its amazing I have one like that and a little bit bigger one. Its good trust me!

Wow. They're so.. small! Cute almost lol.. something like that would probably work. My rabbit takes up too much space so to speak. It's mostly for solo activity but that could work!

Sorry if this was already asked, but do you enjoy it when he goes down on you?

Yeah, I do actually - much more than sex. But it happens so rarely, in all honesty. Unfortunately my partner is stingy about doing it - he doesn't say no or anything like that, I'm just not sure he really enjoys doing it all that much. Sometimes he'll start to but will only be down there for a few minutes - then it inevitably turns to sex.

Wow. Thanks for all the responses, everyone. You guys are the best!!!

Wow. They're so.. small! Cute almost lol.. something like that would probably work. My rabbit takes up too much space so to speak. It's mostly for solo activity but that could work!

Yeah, I do actually - much more than sex. But it happens so rarely, in all honesty. Unfortunately my partner is stingy about doing it - he doesn't say no or anything like that, I'm just not sure he really enjoys doing it all that much. Sometimes he'll start to but will only be down there for a few minutes - then it inevitably turns to sex.

Yeah they are tiny and cute but easy to use in many sex positions.

You should tell him that you really like what he does down there and that he is amazing at it. Build up his confidence and talk to him about it.

Archived