Does he like me? Is he gay/bi?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just started reading this thread the other day and I am so glad for you! The suspense, the drama of all of this was like a soap opera, and there were different subplots, including Bray Dog's. I was riveted!!!

I was so into the events so engagingly described on here. But when I saw that you sent that angry message to B, I was like, Oh Darn, not liking where this is going. But a few pages later, Boom, Happy Ending! You have a boyfriend! I literally cheered out loud! LOL Awesome! Congratulations, again!

• 2 weeks later...

I knew because he's "out". Totally.

And True2Form, I've got something that'll change this story up. . . . And not a good one. . . .

Well, we started going out on sept. 22, and we broke up last sunday. . . . I miss him SO MUCH but there was too much distance between us and we could never see eachother and it sucks. . . . GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I knew because he's "out". Totally.

And True2Form, I've got something that'll change this story up. . . . And not a good one. . . .

Well, we started going out on sept. 22, and we broke up last sunday. . . . I miss him SO MUCH but there was too much distance between us and we could never see eachother and it sucks. . . . GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

* * * * , what happened?

Ahhhh yesss, go us lol. Well apparently Jam broke up with his girlfriend after aprox. 5 days hahaha. Maybe he realised that he really did like guys...? lol nah, im trying to get over him but thers still something there. I know that he knows im gay btw. i can't remember if i said (well typed) that haha. And he apparently told a friend of mine that knows im gay to tell me that "hes not gay or interested in me" but this chick is bi and used to like me. She kinda told me that i shouldnt be gay coz she 'wanted me' and that it was cruel of me to like guys that would never like me when she was right infront of me. Soooo yea haha. Anyways, so in short Jam knows im gay coz this chick told him and he 'apparently' said that to her to say to me (this girl is well known for lying to get what she wants and considering she 'wants' me... haha i dunno)

Anyway i'm just gonna chill out and see what happens. Maybe in holidays he'll send me an email or something and ask to catch up..? but i wont get my hopes up XD

Have a good night

sorry to be bluntly honest with you bray dog but i think you bark up the wrong trees, like these evaluations you make are your own and theres no point thinking up far fetched scenarios because you wont allow yourself to get over anything

this guy told her he wasnt gay and wasnt interested but you kind of turned that into her distracting you from being with him, but if he wanted to be with you he would make the same effort you have been making - youd probably be better off going for people who arent going to mess your head about etc etc, just my 2pence

Haha, thanks blue. Yea i agree. I'm just over being single hahahaha. But i just had the best time. Thers this new guy named Jack that just moved into my street and hes pretty good looking (not really hot but definitely not ugly haha). Hes openly bi and one of my friends went up to him and was like u know bradens gay and he was like ooooo... and then he came over and talked to me for ages about stuff (like gay sex and what hes into hahaha) anyway hes 17 so not that much older than me and he has a great personality and is really funny. I think he might like me coz he was making his preferences very clear haha. Then asked me if i'd had a boyfriend or if i'd had sex (both no's) lol. and yea, we hit it off quite well and then when he went to go inside he came up to me and was like can i have a hug then i went red and was like ummmm ok haha then he like fully grabbed me and kinda rubbed up against me if u know what i mean hahahaha anyways im pretty happy.

I'll keep u updated on what happens with that

Night

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! Things never work out lol. Ok first off the positives:

-He kissed me

-Has been flirting HEAPS

-We've been alone a few times (nothing to exciting lol)

-We went to the movies with friends

-We've been in out complex pool a couple of times and have wrestled etc in the pool (like guys do haha)

-He comes over to my place a lot when hes stressed so we can talk and i tickle his feet, legs, back etc lol

So it's seems all is going AWSOME!! But now for the negatives:

-He txt me and said "Hey from what i've heard we need to talk" and i replied "ummm ok, when?" he said "2moro in the sauna down at the pool"

-The conversation he wanted to have was that he had heard from my friends that i liked him and that he wasn't interested

-We were then interupted by one our mates and didn't really finish the whole convo

More positive:

-My friend called and was like "OMG! i just found out that jack is having second opinions about u and he thinks ur cute" i was thrilled and decided to just let him chase me for a bit

Negatives lol:

-I found out that this had come from jack, to one friend, to another friend then to me. The real message was "he's (meaning me) cute but hes not my type"

-We've now moved out of the complex about 10mins drive away and he can't drive just yet

-I found out that he hooked up with one of my best friends (who knew i liked him still, and is a chick) last night

So thats the down low haha. End of that chapter, onto the next! lol

Night everyone

Archived