Does he like me? Is he gay/bi?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, aren't you all lucky! You guys get to be apart of a cool club and I'm sitting here in the middle of no where! LOL, just kidding. ANYWAY: You're right Bray_Dog, I want to "Be with B". And also, I'm telling him on Friday, when a bunch of us are going out. I know I've said this before, but I'm really going to. And if he says he can't go, then I'll just tell him over the phone, I just need him to know!

Well, aren't you all lucky! You guys get to be apart of a cool club and I'm sitting here in the middle of no where! LOL, just kidding. ANYWAY: You're right Bray_Dog, I want to "Be with B". And also, I'm telling him on Friday, when a bunch of us are going out. I know I've said this before, but I'm really going to. And if he says he can't go, then I'll just tell him over the phone, I just need him to know!

Oh my god how exciting. Anything else been happening?

LOL. Nothing new is really happening. It's April Vacation and I'm SO BORED! But that's okay, it gives me time to think about what I'm going to say to B. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! {I'm kinda hyper right now!}. . . .

That's good keep being positive about it. No one knows about me at all but I, like you, have set a date for when I'm going to tell my best friend and slowly begin the process of coming out from there

Oh my gosh.. this post is gettin long haha!! Yay.. Anyways, thats awsome!! You have to let us know how it goes the 2nd u get home!! Ur not in the middle of no where.. lol, just on the other side of the world!!

Well we just started back at school and vegemite shaved his hair off!! It looks eww.. i liked his hair.. haha. But yea, hes being really weird still. Even after 2 weeks of holidays. I'm starting to get annoyed.. Anyways, if anything POPS up i'll let you know.

GEWD NITE!!

This post is getting long! LOL. I'll try and tell you guys how it goes when I get home, unless I'm totally rejected and just want to go to sleep. If that's the case, I'll update you guys the next morning or afternoon (let's hope that's not what happens!). I hope it goes okay (DUH). I don't expect him to turn gay/bi for me, and I doubt he's either one of those. I just hope he doesn't flip out and tell everyone, and takes it okay. LOL.

Bray_Dog, maybe you should talk to him about why he's been acting so strange, if you can. You must keep me updated!

This post is getting long! LOL. I'll try and tell you guys how it goes when I get home, unless I'm totally rejected and just want to go to sleep. If that's the case, I'll update you guys the next morning or afternoon (let's hope that's not what happens!). I hope it goes okay (DUH). I don't expect him to turn gay/bi for me, and I doubt he's either one of those. I just hope he doesn't flip out and tell everyone, and takes it okay. LOL.

Bray_Dog, maybe you should talk to him about why he's been acting so strange, if you can. You must keep me updated!

Do you think its such a good idea telling him if you don't think hes gay/bi?

Well, to me, it doesn't matter. I feel like I need him to know, that he should know. I mean, I will never know how he feels about me, and I have to know! And, maybe but not likely, I'll be surprised by what happens (in a good way).

NOTE: My friend and I called him to make sure he was going tomorrow and he sounds *SO HOT* over the phone! Not that he isn't in person, LOL.

dude i have an idea: out somewhere alone with him (like thebeach) so make sure its a really big beach and not too crowded. when he's not looking, steal his cell phone and say "lets see what (Person B) has in his inbox" and if he has something to hide, he will chase you. try slowing down until he tries to reach for it. then make yourself fall on top of him (somehow) and make sure you fall face-to-face. then look into his eyes and if he makes a move then congrats. check to see if his pupils dilate (or if he's getting a boner, it happens). if this doesnt work, then be like "dude i was just kidding around", then get up and have the time of your life with him the same way as before.

thank me if i helped.

Hey guys! Sorry I've been kinda ignoring you! But. . . . On friday when I was gonna tell him, he couldn't go because he had to baby sit his little brother, who's 12 and can take care of himself. . . . So that sucked. Then, when school started again, I told him that I had to have a talk with him, and he said we could do it at the end of school. Of course, he was busy talking to a teacher at that time, and if I stuck around any longer my bus driver would leave without me. On thursday, I decided I'd E-mail him on this site that isn't blocked by the school. We use this site to post project information for tests, post/submit HW, etc., and there's an E-mail thing. I told him I really needed to talk to him. He didn't reply 'till friday morning, he said okay and that to tell him at school, I then told him it was "TOP SECRET" and he was like, "okay, whisper it to me". Later that day we were outside, I was walking on the track and I decided I'd go over to him and some of my other friends to see what's going on. He was talking to this girl that is in a lower grade than us, and I'm pretty sure she was telling him to go out with this girl named Whitney. I'm not too sure about the content of the converstation, seeing that I got there after it had started. After she left one of his friends asked if he was gonna ask her out, he said he probably will. . . . So I E-mailed him again and told him that this talk is a big deal, that it could make things awkward inbetween us, and that I don't want him to hate me afterwards. . . . If he doesn't reply I'll just call him, because I'm seriously tired of this and myself.

Ummm. . . . Yeah, I guess so. . . . But I know that he's not going out with her so it's okay. And for the whole E-Mailing thing, he E-mailed me back today and told me to just tell him, I told him that I will tomorrow morning. I'm not gonna lie to him, so that's when I'm gonna tell him. . . .

Ummm. . . . Yeah, I guess so. . . . But I know that he's not going out with her so it's okay. And for the whole E-Mailing thing, he E-mailed me back today and told me to just tell him, I told him that I will tomorrow morning. I'm not gonna lie to him, so that's when I'm gonna tell him. . . .

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up ha ha I'm dying to find out what he says

Archived