Does he like me? Is he gay/bi?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he's straight, and he told you he is, he's going to choose girls over you every time.... I'm sorry. It sucks, I've been in that position before.

Have you met any other guys at your school that are gay? Does your school have a gay/straight alliance or something like that?

I have a "friend" that's bi, but he's really getting on my nerves, and keeps coming on to me and I really hate it. He's so extreamly obnoxious and irritating I don't want to be around him so. . . . And there is a GLBT alliance club at my school but it's an easy way to get "outed" and my parents are absolutely against homosexuality, so I'm stuck right now. . . .

I have a "friend" that's bi, but he's really getting on my nerves, and keeps coming on to me and I really hate it. He's so extreamly obnoxious and irritating I don't want to be around him so. . . . And there is a GLBT alliance club at my school but it's an easy way to get "outed" and my parents are absolutely against homosexuality, so I'm stuck right now. . . .

This "friend" who's bi- he must have other gay and bi friends? Can you investigate somehow?

As for the GLBT alliance- is it only gay people allowed or are straight people allowed also? My advice would be to see if you can sneak to a meeting somehow. If you can get to one meeting you can find out the other kids at your school that are openly gay.

I actually don't think my "friend" does know any other gay/bi guys. . . . Oh, I use the word friend with quotation because I'm kinda getting annoyed with him and don't think I want to be friends with him anymore, and sometimes I think he uses me, so. . . . yeah. . . .

ANYWAY!: Today, I went to the movie's with my little sister and mother, because they wanted to see "Up", and I decided I'd come along. As we left, I saw B with three of my other friends. I was talking to two of them, and another would join in the convo occasionally, but B would just stand there, looking away and not saying anything, so I don't think he was too happy to see me. . . .

I have thought about it. . . . There just the timing issue. I have no time during or after school to go to a meeting, and we only have 10 days of school left so it's not too much help, but I will go next year, at least once or twice.

B is really confusing me now, because yesterday he didn't seem to want to see me at all, and today was talking to me and stuff. . . .

You saw Up too! How'd you like it?

Haha, i missed alot.. lol. Thanks for the "clever" comment Unusual U.

Well yea, it sounds really frustrating for you.. Grrrr... lol.

Well I've still been keeping my eye on Vege and i've noticed something.. everytime a girl flirts with him (like ALL the "hot" girls in my grade) he really bars them, and doesn't look them in the eyes or chests.. haha, and yea he just doesn't retaliate at all.. i dunno.. lol

Anyways, sounds like B didn't wanna see u at the movies.. which sucks.. But oh well, you'll get someone else, I'm sure.. hehe

Well i'll keep you updated anyways, oh and a kinda friend at school guesed that i was gay the other day.. hes kewl about it though so yea..

And JAM lol.. is still there, i catch him looking at me every now and then when i walk past him and stuff. But where my group sits we can see the basketball courts pretty well and hes always playing down there and it's... interesting to watch.. hehe

Well i'm off, ttyl

LOL, well, sounds like Vege isn't really interested in those girls!

So, today B was kinda talking to me today, even though I really don't want to talk to him that much. He was then invited to a party by one of the "preppy" girls, ya know the ones: Loads of money, perfect faces, perfect clothes, and have most of the guys at their feet. I thought that was totally weird seeing as most of the them don't really like them (I'm friends with a couple of the girls in the group, so I know these things, LOL). For some reason this made me really mad, and annoyed that they invited him. I think it's because I know he's attracted to a lot of those girls in that group, and that girl then asked for his # (so she could contact him about the party). During class I saw him write down his #, then next to it wrote, "Since I'm not friends with a lot of your friends-" I could't see the rest. Wa-eva. And today I took the bus home, and B is on the base ball team, so we passed the bus that the baseball team was on. It was parked to the side of the road so the other buses could get through. When he saw me he started waving, and I just looked at him straight in the eyes as the bus passed him by, and I didn't look back.

I'm so tired of worrying about him, what he thinks, or what he does, and I think it's starting to show.

Oh, and something mega sucky happened this weekend:

This girl had a bar-mitzva (or howeva you spell it), and a lot of my friends were invited (I wasn't, of course). Well, they decided to talk about what they thought about eachother before they really got to know eachother. They then started to talk about me. My friend was like, "Before, I thought he was gay!" and my friend, not thinking, was just like, "That's because he is." my other friend kicked her under the table. So then my friend corrected herself. But (agh!) another one of my friends was just like, "Wait, what? He's gay!" and my friends tried to divert her from the true answer, but it was no use, so they then told her not to tell anyone. ALSO: On Saturday I was on AIM with my friend, and I came out to her. She was over a friends house, but said that she wasn't with her at the time (and she really wasn't with her), but she then fell asleep and forgot to close out of our convo. The other friend then comes up and reads the info on the convo and now she knows. . . . I found this out today and I feel like I have no control over this now. . . .

I think it's inevitable that things like this will happen... as time passes more and more people at your school are going to know. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it takes some getting used to, but you may find out that there might be certain guys that start paying more attention to you if word leaks out that you're gay. Also, girls love being friends with gay guys.

Try not to think about B so much... it's only going to make you unhappy. I'm sure there's other gay guys at your school that are wonderful and cool, but you'll have to find them.

Yeah, I know it's not really too bad of a thing, but I just wish I had more control.

I've decided that I'm totally and officially over B. How do I know this? Well, today I saw him kiss his girlfriend, and I don't really care. A month ago, I would have flipped out. . . .

omg screw b. he obviously doesn't consider ur feelings wen he chases these girls and doesn't wanna b friends in public or watever so I say * * * * him.I was going thru the same thing with J. He claimed he loved me as a bestfriend and didn't wanna lose me but chose his girlfriend over me all the time. I personally think u shuld let the relationship die.

Thanks! It's been kinda weird because everytime he'd pass me in the hall or something, he says, "Hi!" all the time, or he'll pat me on the shoulder or something as he passes by. And, really, I don't mind it, because he's an awesome friend, but I don't understand why, knowing that I liked him, he is now trying to be friends with me. Things seem to be better, though. . . .

AGH!!!!!! Okay, so, I was over him. . . . But soon the feeling of me wanting him started to come back. Now he's talking to me more, and I miss him more, and I can't help but feel the way I felt for him before. I've been seeing less of Sam (I don't remember if I had mentioned her name. She's his new girlfriend). I was talking to one of my friends about the situation and she was like:

"You told him over AIM right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, for me, it'd take a couple of month for me to even really process that." and later on I told her about how he kissed Sam, and this is what she said.

"Okay, I have a cousin that's gay, and he used to kiss all of his girlfriends." her cousin eventually admitted to himself that he is gay. This gives me hope that B is in that kind-of situation or something, but I think that I'm just leading myself on again. I just need to talk to him about it, but what am I supposed to say?

Unusual... you've told him you're gay, he's told you he's straight. There's nothing more to say. What is it you want him to do? He can't turn gay for you.

This female friend you were talking to- does she know any other gay guys that you might like?

Unusual... you've told him you're gay, he's told you he's straight. There's nothing more to say. What is it you want him to do? He can't turn gay for you.

This female friend you were talking to- does she know any other gay guys that you might like?

i agree with pianoguy... there's nothing more you're going to get out of him. you are just hurting yourself by keeping this up. its time to let go.

pianoguy and 1Way are both right. Not to sound harsh, but you're just fooling yourself right now. I've been in the same situation and it sucks, but at some point you just have to concede defeat to reality.

If you can stay friends that's great, but I think you need some distance at this point so that once you're over him you're over him for good.

So, thinking about it, I'm getting tired of thinking of him when I know that he's just gonna aviod me and make me mad. I'm tired of worrying about him when he just doesn't care. So. . . . I'm done with him. I mean, as a friend, he rocks and I'm not going to ruin that. . . . But I'm not gonna push it either. He's caused me WAY too much stress this year, and I don't want to have to deal with it. So I won't!

So, thinking about it, I'm getting tired of thinking of him when I know that he's just gonna aviod me and make me mad. I'm tired of worrying about him when he just doesn't care. So. . . . I'm done with him. I mean, as a friend, he rocks and I'm not going to ruin that. . . . But I'm not gonna push it either. He's caused me WAY too much stress this year, and I don't want to have to deal with it. So I won't!

You've made the right decision. Best of luck!

I'd recommend the online lectures from a certain Randy Pausch (Time Management and How to live your childhood dreams), he says a lot about how "If you're not enjoying it, why are you doing it?". I think it's a good philosophy, and I'm glad you've made your decision

Archived