Acceptable in a relationship: sex toys

liquer

I'm talking about sex toys.

I know a lot of people are comfortable to use these in their love-making and thats fine.

But aren't these things just substitutes for the real thing and if you have that then why don't you just get rid?

I understand that's it's nobodies business what consenting adults get up to in the bedroom but if you have the real thing isn't it better for it just to be you and your partner and nothing else.

Also reading some of the posts here a lot of women are happy to use vibes and dildos when their with their partners but never seem to extend the same curtosey to them by allowing them to bring say, a blow-up doll or a vibrating vag1na.

This seems hypocritical to me and I'm sure that none of the women here are hypocritics.

expecting us not to use toys is like expecting a guy not to masturbate while he's in a relationship. they're not necessarily used instead of, rather as a substitute to. you're not always with your boyfriend 24/7, and sometimes it's just easier and faster to do it yourself. some girls get off better with vibrators.

as for not letting boyfriends use a vibrating vagina... umm, if that's what he wanted, i guess i wouldn't care. i've never had a guy propose that to me, though. then again, the majority of girls need a lot more foreplay than the typical guy does. that's when sex toys come into play as a deviation of the norm.

i see nothing wrong with it, obviously. it's not it can be said that i'm cheating on my boyfriend with my vibrator.

Why limit what you can do in bed? It's wonderful to have it just be you and your partner, but it's also, fun, silly, new, different, crazy, strange, overwhelming and a lot of other words. Sex is wonderful and I never want to stop exploring sex. And having toys can be a great new way to play and to find new things you like. Nothing wrong with it.

A guy that has an issue with sex toys is often someone who feels insecure or inadequate in the bedroom or jealous or all 3......If the " real thing" turned on and off and worked with the amazing predictability of a good vibrator then i guess no one would of invented them..just my cynical view..

A guy that has an issue with sex toys is often someone who feels insecure or inadequate in the bedroom or jealous or all 3......If the " real thing" turned on and off and worked with the amazing predictability of a good vibrator then i guess no one would of invented them..just my cynical view..

True, but good to see women would not feel inadequate or insecure in the bedroom if their boyfriends starting using a blow-up doll during sex.

True, but good to see women would not feel inadequate or insecure in the bedroom if their boyfriends starting using a blow-up doll during sex.

i mean, a blowup doll is a little weird. when girls incorporate vibrators in the bedroom, usually the guy is encouraged to use it on them. and they get a good view when the girl uses it on herself.

if a guy just starts using a blowup doll, the girl can't really do anything. so i can't really see the benefit. but if a boyfriend wanted that, i'd go for it.

Or a blow-up doll?

well the thing with sex toys in a relationship is that I think that one partner should use it on the other partner. If I'm having sex with my guy/girl I'm not going to have them watch me get it on with my vibrator.

If a guy wants a blow-up doll he might as well go at it by himself. I don't know what use I could possibly be except to watch.

I don't think a blow up doll is comparable to a vibrator. A vibrator is just a penis, it's not a whole person. It's not like girls have "blow up abs" and "blow up shoulders" or other attractive parts of the male body. There's alot more to a guy than his penis, which is why vibrators are just a "thing" and with men there is a "relationship".

I think a good comparison with the vibrator is a flesh light which is a soft silicone hole that is shaped like a vagina or w/e. I have no problem with that, and I don't think any women would be offended by it either.

I wouldnt feel inadequate about a blow up doll more likely I would fall off the bed laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole scene and lose my libido..Blow up dolls are not mutually stimulating sex toys. Generally these are for solitary use. I mean. come on seriously watching your partner with a blow up doll..... Im laughing right now... ..each to their own i guess...

I wouldnt feel inadequate about a blow up doll more likely I would fall off the bed laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole scene and lose my libido..Blow up dolls are not mutually stimulating sex toys. Generally these are for solitary use. I mean. come on seriously watching your partner with a blow up doll..... Im laughing right now... ..each to their own i guess...

Yes, but it would be hypocritical to say no to say a blow-up doll but think it fine to use a vibrator.

I mean at the end of the day a sex toy is a sex toy, let's not get snobby about them.

Yes, but it would be hypocritical to say no to say a blow-up doll but think it fine to use a vibrator.

I mean at the end of the day a sex toy is a sex toy, let's not get snobby about them.

not really. because, like the others said, using vibrators can be a shared experience while sex dolls typically cannot. so the girl is just sitting there watching instead of being able to participate in anything......not fun. a fleshlight would make more sense, like others say. that is much more comparable to a vibrator than a full-blown doll is (no pun intended.)

i would find it more humorous than embarrassing if my boyfriend wanted to use a sex doll during sex.

i don't understand what the point of the question is, though. are you arguing that girls shouldn't use vibrators while in a relationship, or that guys should be able to incorporate their own sex toys while having sex?

Archived